Reviews for Swiping Dignity
teamleo4dawin101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Awwwww
I always felt bad for swiper...
Meiwriter chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
The one legitimate piece of writing on this show xD
Georgianna j day chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
It was good swiping Dignity from Georgianna good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good hi
CrazyGeekyLove chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
LMAO! Oh man.
DragonsandInk chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow.
I was doing chores earlier today and somehow the thought came to my head of "what if Swiper from Dora the Explorer actually had a dark and deep past and that's why he keeps trying to steal things?"
So I came onto fanfiction, where anything and everything is possible.
And...
Wow.
I just didn't actually expect to find anything that was fitting that description after the first three pages of Dora hate and violent killing.
I like your writing style, it's very well suited for deep, thought provoking, angsty work and you put the story plot in perfectly. Good job!
AkumuHoshi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
awesome :)
the qas too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow. That was deep. Sad at parts but funny, too. It was interesting to see inside his mind, and to know that at least one character in the series understands that Dora is crazy.
Matthais Unidostres chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I am Matthais123.

The only reason I am interested in this cartoon is because of Swiper the Fox. I don't know what attracts me to hat character. Perhaps what did it was the episode where he takes care of the baby fox.

Anyway, this was an incredible story. I almost died laughing at the part where he talks about being from the East Coast! It was really deep, every emotion, every thought, every feeling! The very essence of kleptomania! Also, it was funny how he has no clue who she is talking too!

Also, it was cool how you describe how he feels as they chant at him those three times! I also found how you ended the story with his catch phrase, "Aw Man!", but in a new light not normally used.

This is Matthais123 signing off!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Insightful, actually... XD
Mr. Wiggles Critic chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Poor Swiper!
rupert chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
expertly written, i have a whole new perspective on swiper now... Maybe he is just a misunderstood fox
alucardy-party-girl666 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
No offense at all, but whatever the fuckk ur smoking that made you write like that, I want some. Daaaaaaaaang. That was really awesome. Send this to Nick Jr. And be like, "THIS IS HOW ITS DONE. YOU JUST GOT SERVED." 3
Lena xo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Alas. I will never look at Swiper the same way again.

Love,

Lena xo
Indie.xo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was very...deep. I love watching Dora (yes, even though I am fifteen), and this has brought a whole new meaning to it for me. I'm impressed (:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow! wow!
i absolutely love this. it was brilliant, and captures the feeling of kleptomania well. i thoroughly enjoyed this, and how you expressed such a unique relationship between Dora and Swiper. :)
i really loved this. will there be a second chapter? i hunger for more just as Swiper hungers to take!