Reviews for Burn, Baby, Burn
LightTrain chapter 3 . 3/24
didnt you say the scout hit the red medic? then later say it was a blue?
God of Physics chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
IT NEEDS MORE!
leafcathead chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Please continue this. It's a very good story. One of the best TF2 ones I've seen.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I read this a while back on a mobile device I couldn't log into. I have read quite a few stories with Pyro in it, and by far, this one's my favourite.
CaptainOldDog chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
You should continue this story sometime. I like the idea, but it is a shame the story is incomplete.
Kinrai chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
I am such a fan of Pyro. Tyvm for a nice read )
Ink Stained Mind chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
I love that Pyro thinks engie is insane...
Slothageddon chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Queeny Pants chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Oh my goodness, I've been looking for this.
Female Pyro done right. Done interestingly.

This is so wonderful and I really do hope you continue it
LiumD chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
It's rather funny considering the Engie's the sanest man of the lot.
Mingting chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Having the main charecter interact with a different person for nine chapters,interesting concept I like it
barber477 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Awesome so far, and Pyro's personality fits so well! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Your improving a lot with your pyroese, lot easier to read then in previous chapters.
Nerys chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Thank you so much for writing a fic in which fem pyro is just that...a pyro who happens to be female. Most fics with a fem pyro seem to completely forget that pyro is not right in the head, and simply make her a sexy Mary-sue type character. So once again, thank you!
Turnip the Scribe chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Oh my gosh, this story updated! AWESOME!

And gotta say, you still write the best pyro I've ever read. Loving the extra insight into her thought processes here. I feel like you've got the best balance between the druggie rainbows and sunshine pyro and the almost-sane grim pyro that people tend to shift between in fanfics. I like your happy medium - a pyro that worships fire, sees it as something good and wonderful (and magic), but is nevertheless a fan of carnage and violence. Rational in her own completely insane way!