Reviews for Burn, Baby, Burn
Allrounder chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
This fanfic is hilariously good. Keep updating.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hm, this story has six chapters but I don't remember seeing it... nice work anyway.
theNewDesire chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
This chapter is hillarious! I just found this story and I love it. I want to read more about fem!Pyro's shenanigans.
AnnaAmnesia chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I am am gasping for air I am laughing so much. Only four more chapters to go!
L33sy chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
XD That last chapter was the best. Thanks!
L33sy chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
coolio 99 favs, guess I'll be the 100th! Great story so far.
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
The Spy is the quickest to know about everyone's little secrets. What a sneaky bastard.
Sage42 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Ya know, after two year's you probably aren't going to continue this story. But still this was just fun to read. If you do read this comment, please, please, please, continue with this story.
Magicwinter chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
I love this!... Y U NO UPDATE! TT
Cybernetic Author unit 5 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
domoredomoredomoredoemore, OH GOD PLEASE DO MORE!
Creative Lunatic chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Ohoho, she did what now to the Spy? 8D Please add another chapter!
Bug chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
I know that this story hasn't been updated in a long while, and that, in reality, it won't be continued, but I must say that this is quite possibly the best thing ever. Really. It's rare to find a Pyro story, and to find a story about the Pyro that is so well-written and engaging...well, you've done it.

Excellent job, and thank you.

...Seriously, this was great.

Like, really great.
subaru1999 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
wonderful story so far! I love how in-character pyro is, and how creative you are on all the crazy scenarios the team gets into. I hope you someday decide to continue this!
Sterella chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I love this story! Please make more. I especially love the fact that you make her truely in love with fire. Most stories on fic that involve her being female tend to revolve around her brooding over being isolated...but you wrote this so much better. You made her feel just happy to be around fire and therefore she must isolate herself in order to keep using fire.

All in all, way to go! :D
Rage of The Hero chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I intend no faint praise when I say this is not only one of the best Fem-Pyro Stories around, but one of the best Pyro stories period. The whole thing carries the zaniness of the actual game.

I've read the whole thing twice now, and there are barely any moments that would be fundamentally changed if your Pyro were male (excluding Pyro herself directly referencing her gender).

Hope to see more soon.

(Sidenote: I have to say, the line "Sizzle, blister, thank you, mister," has gotten "Pyro x Engineer's Blowtorch" stuck in my head. So thanks for that.)
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »