Reviews for Burn, Baby, Burn
subaru1999 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
wonderful story so far! I love how in-character pyro is, and how creative you are on all the crazy scenarios the team gets into. I hope you someday decide to continue this!
Sterella chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I love this story! Please make more. I especially love the fact that you make her truely in love with fire. Most stories on fic that involve her being female tend to revolve around her brooding over being isolated...but you wrote this so much better. You made her feel just happy to be around fire and therefore she must isolate herself in order to keep using fire.

All in all, way to go! :D
Rage of The Hero chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I intend no faint praise when I say this is not only one of the best Fem-Pyro Stories around, but one of the best Pyro stories period. The whole thing carries the zaniness of the actual game.

I've read the whole thing twice now, and there are barely any moments that would be fundamentally changed if your Pyro were male (excluding Pyro herself directly referencing her gender).

Hope to see more soon.

(Sidenote: I have to say, the line "Sizzle, blister, thank you, mister," has gotten "Pyro x Engineer's Blowtorch" stuck in my head. So thanks for that.)
TARDIStoaster chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
This. Was. AWESOME!

One of the best fem!Pyro stories I've EVER seen, and I am DEFINITELY looking forward to an update! Keep the chapters coming!
washu-the-powerful chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Oh wow, I really enjoyed your tales of the Fem Pyro here. I hope ya make another soon. I enjoy your version of the Pyro, reminds me of myself and how i hate unneeded drama and complicated stuff. I hope to find out too what the hell happened if she can make the base go on lock down. And Where the hell can she find a mariachi band? And worse yet she was wearing the hat.
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Doho! Good fun. Hope to see more one day.
Xerosmega chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Oh god, this is amazing! The characters are all perfect, especially the scout! And I like the fact that the Pyro isn't too feminine,OR masculine. I hat (pun intended)it when authors make a female Pyro that's all sunshine and flowers. Wish you would continue this!
Turnip chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
"But around the time you threw the first dead mariachi at 'em, those RED pussies were runnin' scared."

I don't think that I've come across a more perfectly hilarious line in any fan made TF2 work, ever. The mystery of Pyro's sombrero is beautiful, and I now consider this to be canon. Every time I charge into battle with a sombrero, I shall know that it is because sometime earlier Pyro went nuts on a poor mariachi band.
xXWeaponPrimeXx chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
This is an excellent story! I eagerly await more!
RogiRogue chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
That rat. [...] Growling, she seized her mask, promising herself that he would shriek as she burned him for taking the mask-

-which was here, [...] Just like she always left it before she went to bed.

Oh.

Never mind, then.

Haha, I don't think I've laughted that much in a long time. And Pyro dry humpink the Spy, oh gawd, I can't get that image out of my head now xD
KrazyKoneko chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
XD i must have an update! pleez? If you update within a week a pyro will hug you XP
Lord-Haw-Haw chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Hilarious, the pyro is funny... and difficult to understand.

Well written, I love it,

Lord-Haw-Haw
Hobbithearted chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
A story about friendship and adventure and a non-girly female Pyro? Not to mention, well written and funny?

Double thumbs up. :D I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one.
Zanna-chan chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
wahhh?

oh well still awesome
StoppableForce chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
keep on updating. *encouraging words* I wanna see how it all works out!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »