Reviews for Burn, Baby, Burn
StoppableForce chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
keep on updating. *encouraging words* I wanna see how it all works out!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Sugar, sociopathy, and raditation are the best combination! What are you talking about? It's great! *totally not hopped up on Bonk*

Ehem, in other news, I wasn't aware Bonk consituted a drug around the TF2 realm of reality. Interesting.

I like you building on scout's character here, it's all layered quite nicely and spot on the the VALVe shorts.
MobMotherScitah chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
HO! MAN! That was pretty funny. "If you were woman, I'd marry you." LOL. "Dry hump!" lmfao. Oh, Jesus. Excellent chapter. Made me laugh. Can't wait for the next one.
MobMotherScitah chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
This is a very interesting story. I want to see how it pans out!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Smart stupid? Bwah? I like this chapter very much. I can't wait to see how Pyro interacts with Sniper or Demoman.
StoppableForce chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
LOL, I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. "the little trolls that follow you around and stuff" I'm serious, I almost died, you should keep writing
StoppableForce chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Nice one
The Fire in Your Skin chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Ooooh my goodness. This is amazing. I can't remember when I've laughed this hard, but it has been a while. Great job on capturing every class's neuroses, I look forward to the next chapter!
Halibel Lecter chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hey, I'd just like to thank you for this story. It's beyond awesome, and, surprisingly, your style is just as good as your content. No typos that I noticed. May you have plenty of inspiration to update with.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
This is absolutely delightful. I can't wait for more!
Cosmic Dragora chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
"Small bunny boy is learn lesson about making angry Heavy Weapons Guy!"

This was a great chapter, and a better look into the life of the Pyro and her teammates! I can't wait for the rest of the chapters :)
Tucker from Blood Gulch chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
This has got to be one of the best written fics I have ever read. Keep up the good work.
Cosmic Dragora chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is a wonderful story! I hadn't cared much if the pyro was a boy or girl before, but now I'm sort of hoping pyro turns out to be a girl. It does seem that people tend to forget that pyro is, well, a PYRO, when they add a woman into the mix. Crazy pyromaniac ladies exist too!

You capture the personalities of the TF2 characters perfectly. I can't believe you don't have more reviews! Is this story going to continue? I would love to read more.
selkieblues chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
...Can you translate what they're saying? I can't seem to follow whenever Pyro speaks or another character uses a foreign language. _
AreYouStillThere chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Spy sappin' mah blood sample?

That just made my day.