Reviews for Burn, Baby, Burn
LilAngelMamimi chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Pyro is crazy in love with fire. XD Every two sentences is her thinking about the beauty of fabrics burning elegantly, turning in to ever more lovely dark ashes~ I guess that would be what a pyro thinks about, right?

Gaww...how boring. A stalemate. I hope there will be some fighting eventually. :) Medic is such an old man. :P
LilAngelMamimi chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wow. This is very well written, i think this is going to turn out well for once! I usually think of pyro as a man, a big, fat, purse stealing man, who likes to burn animals in his basement with his home made flame thrower. BUT, I like this version of him/her. I really like it! Very funny. Keep on going! (know idea where the plot is going, but i'll just wait and see ) Make her into a girl suitable for being called a pyro!
Dr. von Stab chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Yes, Medic! I love the personality you gave him. Besides the bit about cloning and the Pyro being female. But even then, as i keep reading, the question of the Pyro's sexuality does indeed become less and less relevant. You have done something truly amazing here (golf clap) .
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Oh wow, I really like these two chapters and that you put some of the theories out there in it.

Totally can't wait to read more!
Dr. von Stab chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is one of the best fanfics i've read yet. and not just because pyro is one of my favorite classes (the other being the medic). i like your idea of "fire before female" and the characterization is very well-done.

I also am surprised that more people have not reviewed this.

P.S. Pyro is definitely a man. That is the only point which i will argue with you upon
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Hehehehe. Fire is PRETTY.

I once blew up a project in college chem lab. The flames were PURPLE, which was AWESOME. The instructor made me put it out, though. Boo.

I also think that the Pyro is female. Thanks for this!
PersonAlive09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
i'm surprised this hasn't received more reveiws. I greatly enjoyed this. Pryro being one of my favorite classes, and I secretly believe that Pryro IS a woman. hope you continue this.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5