Reviews for Press A to Continue
Eple77 chapter 10 . 11/21
Wooow. The last time I read this was in 2012, before you updated the last chapter in 2013 - so it was fun to re-read the fic and get more updates as well. It's too bad that you didn't finish it, since you only had planned a few more chapters anyway - but I'm guessing that writing Sonadow fanfiction isn't exactly your top priority in life, haha. I've been restless when trying to sleep lately so I've been re-reading old fics before I go to sleep. I had nearly forgotten what happened in this particular story, and I regret not reading it again sooner. I love the dynamic between Sonic and Shadow, and you write a lot of funny dialogues. I remember when I first found this story - I was struggling to find new sonadow content that I liked (or, well, content that wasn't too awkward and OOC) and I was so relieved when I found your stories because you're good at keeping them in character. I guess there's not really any point in this review, except for telling you that I still like your stories and I do re-read them from time to time (especially HTTYW). Maybe someday there will be more updates from you in my inbox, who knows :)
Any chance chapter 10 . 10/20
I've noticed you have changed your focus to Fairy tale stories, but I was wondering, with all of us hoping you'll Sense us pressing A and continue this . Pretty please with a chili dog add cheese on top :)
isa chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Update! Update! Update! Pleaseeeeeeeee!
sarahwolf2931 chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
plz make more this is awesome.
I hope there's dark sonic.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Same guy as last time that freaked crazily, you know, OMG OMG OMG?

Keep it up, and by the way

BettyBest2 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
I really am enjoying this story! 'Long time no see, Sonic, my loathsome copy.' I love Sonic Heroes. Anyways, I can't wait to see how they fare in the next chapter, especially since 'Maria' is in the picture clouding Shadow's judgment.
rayyasha chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
HOLY CHAOS! this has to be the funniest Sonic fic I've ever read! I luv it soo much
raeweis chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Whoa! Cliff-hanger! Nice work on the story! I actually feel a bit sorry for Nack, having to work with Mary-Sue. Insane fan girls are always the most dangerous. But dang, this story is really good! I can't wait for next chapter!
Skyblaze chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Whoah! That's one hell of a cliffhanger you have there.
Glad to see this fic up and running again, even if it has taken me forever to get around to reviewing. Yay for Sonic and Shadow finally kissing. I absolutely loved Shadow's simple statement 'As Tails is to you, Maria was to me'. Beautiful.

Thanks so much for this. Looking forward to more.
canikostar99 chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Gyaahh! No! You can't stop now!

So... What weapon can be made out a chaos drive, a moldy potato, a screw, and a piece of wire? Also couldn't Tails just pick the lock with the wire?

I've always wanted a back story for Sonic though. I see what Mary means by Shallow. My own method is just to make up some deep, heart breaking story involving some tortured part of his childhood that turned him into the strong, caring, crime fighting hero we see today. I still have to my favorite is where sonic lives on an island as a child and it gets bombed by Eggman (I want to say it's for either finding raw chaos energy or people resisting his rule.). Sonic's parents die in the fires and a lot of the other inhabitants ended up drowning in the ocean while waiting for rescue. My reasoning for Sonic surviving is that someone who recognized him and knew he couldn't swim got a hold of a life saver (The doughnut shaped things kept on boats that I don't quite remember the names for.) from the destroyed boating docks.

Well I should probably stop rambling now... *staring guiltily at review length* Update soon. By the way love the kiss. Always look forward to those parts where actions get tossed for passion. Seeing it is nice; feeling it is better. Ok I'm rambling again. Tata for now!
Chidori99 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
That was...cruel, to say the least. How was Maria there?! like hwut? I guess we shall find out. Great story by the way, I am in love with it. Update soon please :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
So glad to see this updated! The kiss was nice, and even though you made the trap pretty clear you still made it a surprise with a big cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!
jancyn.rash chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Please write more!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Both stories are supercalifragilisticespialid ocious! But if you want to update one first, then please do How to Train Your Werehog. Thanks.
Eple77 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
I didn't realize you were the one who wrote "How to train your werehog" until mid-way in this story. I should have checked out your other stories sooner, because I really like them. I couldn't stop reading this one, because you are one of the few who manage to keep Sonic and Shadow in character even though they evolve/change throughout the story. I've been looking for other, good Sonadow stories since the time I discovered He is My Master (loved the reference, by the way!), and your stories are exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for! You write very well and I like your sense of humor :D

Also, "Mrs. Nesbit" - a Toy Story ref of all things. I love you for that. I can see there's a while since the last time you updated, but I hope you will continue on the story :)