Reviews for Count to Ten
xokittyiunox chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This story totally made me giggle. Great writing :)
Christin chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i liked it, was funny and sweet.
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was really well written because I can really see Puck doing this for Rachel. Well done, I loved it :P
sparklylulz chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was so cute! I loved it!
joker to the thief chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was just sweet and perfect. It brought a smile to my face after a very long day :D
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Loved it!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was so sweet and adorable. I smiled and laughed a little while reading this. You did a really good job. And I watched the glee preview too. I didn't watch it as much as I wanted too but I watched it a lot. And I shed a tear watching it too because it really didn't give you any information that you already didn't know. (Well that I already didn't know because I'm searching for spoilers constantly.) But thank you for writing and posting it, it made my day.
Qustom chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I'm sure being married to Rachel Berry would occasionally require super-human amounts of patience - nice to know Puck knows how to handle it (and also gets a reward in the end!). Very fun story. Thanks for writing.
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Haha. That was great

I loved the style - second person is awesome - and I love how puck goes from absolutely denying any fault to just accepting the fault & kissing Rachel

and the last line was golde. :)
SapphireEJ chapter 1 . 2/19/2010