Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 2: Footsteps on Sand
Eva Galana chapter 27 . 7/31/2014
Enjoyed this story immensely, Spunky. Nice lightheartedness at the end was just perfect, especially with the bit of revenge at the end on Gin! *cheeky grin*

Now, I'm in a quandary - I want to read the next, but I see that it's not complete. So, do I go on to the next complete book in this series, or are they in an order and I should just wait for part 3 to be completed?
Eva Galana chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Okay, gonna review here before I loose my train of thought:

This story - to this chapter - is one of the reasons I love your Bya/Ren stories - you have each grow. In one story, you had them switch bodies; and doing so they gained an appreciation and understanding of one another, hence allowing each to trust in their love for each other as well as get to know the other more deeply than any other.

This story takes one of Byakuyay's 'flaws' (how he looks down upon humans) and, by forcing him into their shape, allows him to 'see', truly, what their strengths are. Sure, he's still lamenting the loss of his powers, but he's coming around to a better understanding.

Maybe that's the difference between the souls that end up in the Rukon and those that are born in Soul Society - those in the Rukon retain some semblance of their humanity, while those born into the society never had it. ? Interesting thought, anyway.

Anywho...onwards, onwards!
HikariMustang25 chapter 27 . 10/3/2013
haha gin got what he deserved!
HikariMustang25 chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
whoo hoo go byakuya
HikariMustang25 chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
oo scary
Mina Kye chapter 27 . 11/23/2012
Quite the adventure! :D They had such a hard time with all that was happening here! Especially Bya! Almost being killed multiple times, turning human, and almost a hollow-fication! Yeesh! These two just cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, stay out of trouble. x) Poor guys!

Believe it or not this is my first real actual - 'reading it all the way through without stopping and NOT SKIMMING'! Haha.. So, I liked it! :D ...No Loved it! _

You already know my thoughts on part three, (Can you do a chapter for that soon too? x) You have so many things going on right now. :O x)), so I'm going to hop right to part four and read that. :D

I always love your stories so it didn't surprise me that I loved this one but it was even better since I actually went back and read it fully. I gotta stop skimming so I can actually enjoy the story in full. :) But hectic times during the holidays, ne? XP But Thanksgiving is over and school is slowly reaching it's midpoint so I'll be able to read a lot a lot a lot! :D But anyway, thank you for sharing your amazing stories Spunky-sama!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
omg!...they're treating bya like michael jackson!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
this is part 2 but where is part 1? lol i can't seem 2 find it
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 27 . 12/23/2010
*Laughs* Yeah that's what Gin gets!XD It was really good that Tadashi left that mouse device so that Renji and Byakuya got there revenge!

*Sighs happily* Byakuya and Renji really love each other... Just lovely...

Nice chapter Lady Spunky!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 26 . 12/23/2010
That's so good that Byakuya was able to live through the surgery. But that Gin really has some nerve... Err! I kinda wished that Renji did catch him and teared him apart! Oh well maybe later, Just that Renji and Byakuya have to be careful about that guy, He will likely come back for revenge...

Awwww! What Byakuya said about Renji honors him with his love, That was just plain sweet! I hope that they will feel safe again.

Great chapter!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 25 . 12/23/2010
I'm glad that Urahara was able to convenice the snake Gin to help. But damn did they threaten Gin or what!XD That's what the little Fuc*** gets!

And Renji sure was scary on his threat too! And Gin obviously thought so too.

Can't wait to see what's next!:D
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 24 . 12/19/2010
*Laughs* That was hilirous! The whole time Tadashi was watching and making those comments and Renji didn't want to hear any of it was too funny!XD And in the end they got that snake Gin so that was the good thing out of everything. I wonder what Gin's reaction will be when he wakes up?

Oh Byakuya not again! Telling Renji to do something that he does NOT want to do and just putting pressure on him again, Poor guy. Escapes one heart attack to another.

As always great chapter!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 23 . 12/19/2010
What Shuji did to Byakuya sounds disgusting. He almost killed him! Good thing Renji got there in time. But now Byakuya can still transform into a hollow if they don't act fast!

Renji is going "snake" hunting eh, Sounds like it's going to be lots of fun... *Grins widely* I just hope that he doesn't get caught...

Great chappie as always!XD