Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 2: Footsteps on Sand
tmp3475 chapter 27 . 12/12/2016
Seems petty but funny to use the mouse to get back at Gin.
tmp3475 chapter 23 . 12/12/2016
Didn't think Shuji was already a hollow in disguise. Very big risk to abduct Gin
tmp3475 chapter 21 . 12/12/2016
Creepy guy is back as a hollow. Damn guy go both Orochi who killed you
tmp3475 chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
Who would be loyal to Orochi? Tadashi has to be there but can't think of anyone else who would help
tmp3475 chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
Orochi is so cunning and cold. Hope he dies in this story
tmp3475 chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
Ultimate in creepy lines- no one is going to take you away from me
tmp3475 chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Orochi is always the sly bastard working to take over the clan leader position
tmp3475 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
What a weird pervert!
Ottree chapter 27 . 1/2/2016
You write really great stories. With this one I was not able to put if down. Excellent
Eva Galana chapter 27 . 7/31/2014
Enjoyed this story immensely, Spunky. Nice lightheartedness at the end was just perfect, especially with the bit of revenge at the end on Gin! *cheeky grin*

Now, I'm in a quandary - I want to read the next, but I see that it's not complete. So, do I go on to the next complete book in this series, or are they in an order and I should just wait for part 3 to be completed?
Eva Galana chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Okay, gonna review here before I loose my train of thought:

This story - to this chapter - is one of the reasons I love your Bya/Ren stories - you have each grow. In one story, you had them switch bodies; and doing so they gained an appreciation and understanding of one another, hence allowing each to trust in their love for each other as well as get to know the other more deeply than any other.

This story takes one of Byakuyay's 'flaws' (how he looks down upon humans) and, by forcing him into their shape, allows him to 'see', truly, what their strengths are. Sure, he's still lamenting the loss of his powers, but he's coming around to a better understanding.

Maybe that's the difference between the souls that end up in the Rukon and those that are born in Soul Society - those in the Rukon retain some semblance of their humanity, while those born into the society never had it. ? Interesting thought, anyway.

Anywho...onwards, onwards!
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 27 . 10/3/2013
haha gin got what he deserved!
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 25 . 10/3/2013