Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 2: Footsteps on Sand
SesshomaruFreak chapter 27 . 8/16
HA! Revenge so sweet!
Omg lovely lemon lol
I very much enjoyed this Shattered installation!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 26 . 8/15
Awww poor Ren only took a split second of Bya not being where he was supposed to be, and you can feel that instant terror.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 25 . 8/15
Damn Renji's so sexy when he's pissed!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 23 . 8/15
Lmao!
'Welcome to the Sixth! Crazy is how we roll'
Omg hell yeah!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 22 . 8/15
*screams* Not again! Can't they have one peaceful chap?!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 21 . 8/15
Ok so much happening!
1. Fuck Orochi, I knew they shoulda just killed him! The council took that bastard's word over their leader's! Dammit!

2. Oh oh! A hollow that dropped a pic of Bya! Was that Shuji? Cause he had unrequited love/lust then was brutally murdered, but it looked like a suicide so he never got justice/vindication for his murder.
Sounds like hollow material to me.

3...I don't remember lol
Damn council *spits on ground in disgust*
*poisons Orochi's tea*
*spies on RenBya naughtiness*
Ahh feels like its been a good day!

Oh I'm glad Bya invited Takashi and Nia to the 6th and that they are gonna be ok
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 8/15
Awwww! I barely made it through this story without bawling and now you send Bya to thank the nurses and the club lady! *sniffle*
That was awesome! They were all so happy to know he was ok :''')
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 8/15
*panting* wow that was intense!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 8/15
omg omg omg
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 8/15
Awww I reread that part like 5 times- when Kisuke was about to strike but Ren snatched him away
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 8/15
Argh! Go away Orochi! We got enough problems!
Sweet beautiful lemon you stuck in there
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 8/15
Omfg!
Duuuuude!
I just had a lightbulb moment!
Byakuya has to get cut in the heart and be dying...Tadashi has to kill Bya to save his sister...
Dude is Tadashi the one to make that cut?
I don't think anyone in the gang would want to cut Bya (and it's cool that Ichi is the only one able to do the infusion- Bya will have to trust him and I think it may help their relationship)
Tell you what, I'm gonna feel so damn smart if I'm right lol
And what is Sen gonna be like?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 8/15
Omg the body is failing! *in tears* but they were having such a nice time! They were enjoying precious quality time and looking at the tide pools and gathering seashells and now the stupid body is failing! Seashells, dammit!
And freakin Orochi's being an ass and gonna make things worse! But Tadashi knows that it was wrong but he's being blackmailed!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 8/15
Damn there is some stuff going on here!
What was Kisuke's plan?
I could practically feel how scared Ren was getting when he knew Bya was hiding something.
Ummm Bya? You know you got crazy people after you, ne? Why you gonna walk down to the beach by yourself?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/15
Poor Bya got jealous and confused and it's so hard to deal with that stuff when you're not used to it. (btw I would LOVE to see him throw a tantrum lol)
But hey shit turned around. I got goosebumps when Ichigo asked Renji what he'd do if it was him out there.
Oh dear- so was Sen reacting to him even as a human? But that body can't handle energy!