Reviews for On Being A Sith Lord
StarwarsRulz chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
H Aha HA so funny ! I loved all of it especially the beginning

" it occurs to me that I'm the only one laughing"

He he I can almost see the incredulous look on her face hehe but I gotta say my favorite line is definatly

"I'll teach you to blow up my flagship you bald bastard I liked that ship!" Haha

Or
I'm darth Revan I practically own the dark side

I could read this again and again and not get tired of it best damned thing I ever read their was pretty much no line I didn't laugh at it was brilliant!XD
Netherworld chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Wow, this was a wicked ride. :P

I laughed myself to tears more times than I can count, and you made the whole story an excellent mix of humor and seriousness. I especially loved the tidbits about Revan's preferences compared to Sabine's. xD

Definitely one of the better Darth Revans I've had the pleasure to read; believable, balanced, just dark enough... A. And the foul humor was the cherry on top. Cheers to you, writer, and I do hope you one day write more of this, for you do not lack in talent.
Fearless Rider chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
The Revan lines are gold. I love how you had Sabine dealing with the revelation. The end, ah, makes me sad about Revan and Revanasi all over again! Poor Sabine too, wish she could have stuck around. Really great story!
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
well done.

Nicely captured of the confrontation and slow unison of two halves of the same mind. and finally, when both minds became one again, they are stronger now than ever before. Very well done.
Firebirdie chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Late to the party, but this story deserves all the accolades. ALL of them.

This is one of the funniest KotOR fics I have ever seen. The focus is mostly on Sabine-and-Revan, but when the crew put in appearances, they are excellent. I especially like your Jolee and Canderous. But in the midst of all the hilarity, you keep a strong core of honest emotion. It's funny, but it's not hollow. And that is why I'd call this one of the BEST KotOR fics I've ever seen.

(Hell, you made me root for Sabine-and-Revan and Carth - and I normally can't stand that ship!)

Bottom line: "On Being A Sith Lord" is brilliant, and so are you.

Ciao :)
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
easily the best kotor story I've read
Jenetikitty chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
WHat a fantastic story. It's been a long time since I played KOTOR, but even without the characters being fresh in my head, this was good. this was right. :D I loved the writing, the humor, the interaction between characters... awesome :) My only beef with the story was that she didn't end up, ahem, knocking boots with Canderous ;) But, minor quibble. :)
shebali chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I've been digging through my old favs, and found this, and ended up reading this story again. And it's as enjoyable as I remembered. Thanks again for your work!
Zhor chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was rather well done. I was hoping that there would be more of a shift in plot, but the internal mental development was interesting to see.
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is one of the best KotOR fics I've ever read. Revan is absolutely hilarious-I lost count of the number of times I cracked up while reading this. Carth was so very Carth, and he and Sabine were adorable. The ending was horribly sad and depressing and bittersweet and just... gah. I still don't know if I liked the ending or not, but the ending and everything before it were both awesome.
claymade chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was a very, VERY nice piece! The humor was absolutely hilarious, and the ending... dang, slipping in something like that on the end of a piece that was overall so light-hearted in tone, and yet having it fit so well... Dang. It just covered all the bases so well, humor, tragedy, romance, drama, making you really think...

This was a brilliant story; thanks very much for sharing it!
Mother of Ducklings chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I can't even articulate how much I'm in love with this story. I love the humor. I completely misinterpreted "double-bladed lightsabers" and was laughing out loud before I realized that probably wasn't the intended gag, but hey. I love the repetition: foot rubs, drunk mandalorians, boots (can you tell who my favorite is?) and Revan's voice is perfect. The idea of Revan with pink carpet on the command deck- priceless. The humor made it easier to take how sad the whole thing was underneath. Favorite. Also, I feel like I should mention that I found this through TVTropes, in case anyone wants to see what else the page is recommending.
Brave November chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is awesome. Full stop. I love how you've kept the humor in this, given Revan a coldness and a sense of humor, and avoided the "oh my gods, I'm so guilty, if you love me you'll kill me before I go dark side again" that I seem to encounter a lot.
Crisium chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was absolutely the wrong story to read in a silent house where everyone else was sleeping, because I could not for the life of me stop laughing aloud but the story was so entertaining I couldn't make myself put it aside for later. I would copy and paste my favorite parts but I'd just end up copying the entire thing. This story is a delight from start to finish. Thank you for writing it.
highwayunicorns chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
*Slow claps*. This was both hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. You wrote it really, really well. It took me a little bit to work out that Revan and Sabine had become one again, and what she'd realised/remembered, but when I did it was one of those 'oh god' moments, haha ;) I'm really sad now, so thank you for writing this so flawlessly to make me feel this way!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »