Reviews for On Being A Sith Lord
Kel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awsome 'talking to ones self' - ness!...if that makes any sence.
Randalish chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I never wanted to read KOTOR fanfic. I wasn't that impressed with the game and star-wars is only of marginal interest to me. The big twist in the original game was fun the first time around, but other than that it felt vaguely lacklustre. it was actually the sequel made Revan out to be a more interesting character and made me wonder about his/her motivations, but then that game had its own problems and I didn't care to look deeper into the fandom either.

But this. This is brilliant. I'm in love with your concept and execution both. Your take on "Darth Revan" is hilarious and thought-provoking, and the perfect antidote to those barely-two-dimensional "slimy little deviants on Korriban," i.e. the kind of character that always annoyed the crap out of me. She makes the concept of sith make sense, almost. Plus she's just so likeable. But by herself she wouldn't be nearly as much fun as she is in the back of Sabine's head.

Others have noted that this story is as creepy as it is funny, which greatly helps the lasting appeal. It makes me feel sad for Sabine, a girl who barely existed in the first place and didn't have that much depth to her anyway, a character I didn't even get to know before the moment she started fading. By the end I can just about feel her exhaustion, sense her surrender. I don't blame her, or your Revan.

So. This story. Come for the witty one-liners, stay for the psychological horror and examination of the nature of evil. If only star-wars villains embraced even a little of your Revan's sensibilities, I might actually become a fan.
EveyDawn chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
"Carth wrapped his arms around her and leaned his cheek against her hair, saying all the meaningless things that decent men say when women cling to them, few of which are rational or true and none of which are half so important as the tone they're said in."

Favorite line. :)
MK chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Hands-down, one of the best stories I've read on amd not just for KOTOR.

The characters are perfect, it's actually entertaining (if I had a nickle for every fic sporting the level of angst I thought I left behind after high school). I just can't say enough good things about this fic. Wish you'd make a second chapter or sequel.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh well done! Smooth, beautiful, deep, and oh so enjoyable. Loved it!
AngelofSnow chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is a great story. You created such a beautiful voice for Darth Revan. I was laughing out loud at so many things she said. I just adore how Revan is smart, terrifyingly sane and hedonistic. And lord all the lust over drunken Mandalorians is hilarious.

I really enjoyed this story.

Thank you.
Norwest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Holy s***, I've just finished a marathon read of all your fics here. My roommate has given up trying to stop me from laughing as I read, and I've got the world's silliest grin pasted on my face right now. PLEASE, keep writing! I might die from laughing if I read another of your stories, but it'd be the awesome-ist death evar!
JediJaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hah! I found you. No worries, I won't tell. :) This was brilliant and hilarious and creepy, all at once. I've been in a weird KotOR mood lately, and GOOD fan fiction can be hard to find. But to find one of YOUR KotOR stories was like thinking all the best candy in the world were gone, and finding out that suddenly there was more. So thanks for the laughs. I finished this rather giddily last night, and though I wish for more, all the best authors have to move on. Though, you've got enough talent to make a technical manual awesomely fun to read, so... I'll read anything else you do. :)
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I laughed so hard. XD

There just isn't enough time or words to describe the hilarity I experienced in reading this. XD

..At 3:37 in the morning.

Whew!

What joy. I would love to see more from you. The humor in this was just too good.
LoneWolf218 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow

This was a really well written story. I certainly found parts humorous...

But I also found the story, on the whole, very creepy. You really got the sense that Sabine was, slowly but surely, dying. I know that Revan wasn't totally evil, but still, she scared me.

It goes to show that the most dangerous force isn't the mad, cackling evil, but the calm, reasonable, even friendly evil.
Theano chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was AMAZING! Thank you for writing this!
Cerobus chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
An awesome read.

There's really not much i can say other than that.
Sanityfaerie chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That's... pretty special. Kind of sad and poignant at the end, for the emotional crashing up and down of the rest of the piece, but special. Thank you.
Lerolain chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
A-MAY-ZING! Most of all I loved how you recounted game events without pointlessly recycling game dialogue. And Revan's voice and wit, which was brilliantly done. Bravo!
Cath chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Loved it. Humorous in exactly the right ways, intriguing, and really fun. One of my favourite things at the moment. Very very good, and the ending was just right. Kind of predictable, but in a good way :)

Cheers!