Reviews for On Being A Sith Lord
Ash Veran chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very good. I like Sabine and Revan. Nice to see the unique portrayal.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
~*~*~*~

Saw the end coming a mile away, but loved the interactions. Any chance you might write more for this? Would like to see the reactions of the crew when they find out.

~*~ZZ~*~
clockworkcuttlefish chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was beautiful and glorious in all the right ways. Just sayin'.
elwisty chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
A good story - even though I loved your NWN2 fanfictions, I avoided this one for a while, since I never much liked KotoR. This story felt rather like a KotoR1 that's been re-imagined by Chris Avellone. It felt both more hopeful and more cynical than the NWN2 fics.

Unlike a couple of other reviewers, I thought the brevity was a good thing. It meant that the computer game was properly adapted into an old fashioned story with a beginning and end, in contrast to the unfocused forever-works-in-progress that are characteristic of 's video game section.

I loved your Revan.
Kelenthial chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I loved it! I love your personal style... It's exactly the kind of style that's my style, if you get my meaning ;) I will gladly read whatever story you'll write next, and if you write a book, I'll buy it!
LMSharp chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Ok, this is one of my favorite stories ever. You have more talent than a lot of commercial authors I've read. Your insights into human nature are incredible, and the story is funny, sad, and sweet all at the same time. Bravo!

God Bless,

L.M. Sharp
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm glad you found this and decided to post it. Although I was reading during lunch and nearly choked to death laughing. Thanks for a great read.
Autumn Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was nothing short of incredible. Sad ending, but understandable. Love the constant banter!
Lady Leita chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is possibly one of the funniest, best thought out fanfics I've ever read. I literally fell out of my chair at one point because of something Revan said-I don't remember what it was, but this is a long fic. At any rate, I love the way you've got Revan and Sabine bantering back and forth, and the dialogue you've given have really fit in well with the characters you've chosen. The level of awesome this is has no comparison.
Karg42 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
A fun story that portays Revan the way she should be show; better. There's only so much a scraped together copy can do and the orignal will always be two ranks ahead.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Bloody incredible! Heh, you finding this "old, old thing" on your hard drive is like unearthing gold! Great work on this.
camcalli chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This was fantastic! I love the snarky little comments that occupy her thoughts. Revan was fabulous. The end was a little sad, but there are always those drunk Mandalorians...
Guile chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Man, this is something else. I really, really love it. The funny (Revan's strange preoccupations with Mandalorians are great), and the serious parts too.

And a Sith that isn't some cartoony caricature of evil, thank the Star Forge.
Strike chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow, just wow. This is really excellent writing. Revan and Sabine are written perfectly. There is a flawless mix of wit, emotion, and absolute humor. I completely love this!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Dang, it's good to see you writing again. The intro alone had me laughing. The length and flow felt a bit off for the individual sections though...like you couldn't decide to make it into a bunch of one-shots or a small chapter fic.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »