Reviews for On Being A Sith Lord
Guile chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Man, this is something else. I really, really love it. The funny (Revan's strange preoccupations with Mandalorians are great), and the serious parts too.

And a Sith that isn't some cartoony caricature of evil, thank the Star Forge.
Strike chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow, just wow. This is really excellent writing. Revan and Sabine are written perfectly. There is a flawless mix of wit, emotion, and absolute humor. I completely love this!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Dang, it's good to see you writing again. The intro alone had me laughing. The length and flow felt a bit off for the individual sections though...like you couldn't decide to make it into a bunch of one-shots or a small chapter fic.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Damn...Just, Damn...

I feel completely stunned by how good this is. Humour mixed in with the enivitable destruction of Sabine. The destruction that came of healing.

I...Damn...

Muspel chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Outstanding story. Even without knowing all the backstory of KOTOR, I still loved it.
hellerii chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I didn't even know these characters (woo google) and still really enjoyed the story.
Methinks chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Just as enjoyable as all your other stories, which comes as no surprise to me whatsoever. My only regret was that it was over too quickly. I don't suppose you'd be willing to go back and flesh it out completely? Or barring that, The Smell of Destiny? I absolutely adore your interpretation of Sand. Pretty please with sugar on top?

All kidding aside, great writing. Your characters were enjoyable, the conflicts realistic and catching, and your ending was superb - if you hadn't said anything, I never would have guessed this was an incomplete work. Here's quite sincerely hoping I'll get to read from you in the near future.
The Literator chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Classic, classic you.

Part funny, part serious, and a lot of knowledge of human nature.

I really like the "No one wakes up and decides to be evil" line. That is...very true.

Glad you decided to share this one. Does remind me I have a story or two to finish ("What happens next? Yes, I know. It's just like trying to give birth to a baby elephant...")
WeaselNinja1206 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
"It occurs to me," Sabine said slowly, "that I am the only one laughing."

And at that point, the awesome started. This was beautiful, marvelous, and wonderful. The rapid shift between serious, amusing, dramatic, amusing, and back to serious was so sharp and fast it was amazing.

The ending is sad, but leaves a sense of completeness, like it was destined to happen from the start.

Excellence, no ifs, ands, or buts.

I would say more, but I have to go rip through all your other works.

Sequel?
chibikaty chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
An excellent story from start to finish, and the ending was particularly intriguing. I'm glad you decided to share this.
incandescens chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was . . . absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
Londonbard chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I am glad that this story was recommended to me. It is beautifully written. I don't even know the fandom very well, and now I seem to be crying.

I'm glad I read it.
Archangel Beth chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This. Is. Excellent. It also hits about a zillion of my id-surfing memes about identity, brainwashing, evil, pragmatism... There are a few typos. They do not matter. I am a pile of squee.
Fortune's Fool 1597 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Excellent story - so funny and well-written. The concept of Revan's psyche sharing Sabine's mind is very clever and you write it well. The humour and character interaction in this fic were just brilliant.
nxkris chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
great story, a sequel would be nice of what happens to revan in the unknown regions and when and if she returns.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »