Reviews for On Being A Sith Lord
nxkris chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
great story, a sequel would be nice of what happens to revan in the unknown regions and when and if she returns.
Shebali chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Great story! Makes me wish I had a voice_in_the_head this witty :P
MatsuMama chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
O...MG. We seriously thought you had died or something.

Welcome back! It's good to see the best comedian on ffnet posting again. Can't wait to see more...?

*BEGS*
TheDoctorIsIn chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Awesome story! Witty and original...I haven't read one like this before. You've done an amazing job with your take on this story.
Raven Studios chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hilarious - utterly hilarious. And I love the phrase "pardon, my Sith is showing." Great, great piece.
Jennsen chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Whoops! I've sent the message without actually completing my review.:-)Let me try again.

Anyway, hilarious story, perfect characterization, and a Sith Lord that somehow manages to strike fear into the hearts of lesser mortals (like me:-))and be completely adorable while doing so! I admire your ability to blend humor and more serious themes in your stories, including this one - it all flows perfectly and naturally, and I enjoyed it to the last syllable.:) I can only agree with the first reviewer - you definitely need to write more. I'll be looking forward to any new stories from you, no matter the fandom.

Jennsen
Jennsen chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hilarious
Theodosia chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I'm so glad to see you're still alive! I love your writing so much, but seeing as your last update was in 2007 I didn't really expect to see anything more from you. I see that this is something you wrote a long time ago, and just got around to posting it- are you still writing? Is there any chance that there might be more of this story or some of your other works in progress? Do you have other works posted to the internet that aren't on this account that you could upload, or provide links to in your profile? I'm sorry if I'm being pushy, but you're one of my favorite authors, and I'd love to read anything else that you've written/are going to write.

Anyway, as for the actual new story that I'm supposed to be reviewing: it was excellent! All I know of the canon is what I could find out from a quick search on wikipedia, but I love Sabine's sense of humor, and Revan's calm and determination to do what must be done. The balance and interplay between them was both very interesting and very funny, which in my opinion doesn't happen enough! I especially loved the scene where Sabine is told she used to be Darth Revan- "No, I heard you, I just don’t believe you. That’s…just…Are you trying to lay the groundwork for some kind of insanity defense?” She gestured with the lightsaber, setting it humming. “Because I was just planning on killing you, frankly, so don’t go to any trouble on my account.” BEST. LINE. EVER. I also loved the scene were Sabine is wondering why she's so worked up about Carth while the galaxy is in danger- "You can only fear for the fate of the galaxy for a few hours at a time before stuff starts to shut down. Love, on the other hand, will bang on the door all day long. It’s one of the great redeeming qualities of our species." That's an awesome insight.

Anyway, thank you for posting this story, I enjoyed reading it enormously!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5