Reviews for Prism
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh, this is such a sad story :( but it sounds a lot like Ziva's family might have been. I like how you described the crystals; I could almost see the sunlight passing through the crystals and dancing on the walls.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
You're review disclaimers are the cutest! I can't promise to review every one, because I'm going on a binge, but I did like this one if only because I have a total soft spot for hung prisms, and now that it's spring, mine are lighting up so much more now. It's always nice to connect with something in a story, and I totally felt Z's frustration for rainy days! And, you know, the writing was good and all too. :D
chossytoss chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
First off, hello :) lol

Second, I enjoyed this piece a lot, and only just found it, which is why I'm just reviewing now. I think you're a very talented writer and you should keep it up!

Third, I love your profile. Especially the part about fanfics that involve high school (they really do get annoying don't they?).

So all in all, good job!
SweetSinger2010 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
In reviewing, I follow not the example of ill-fated Oedipus, but my own liking of your work. This little story is very nice! I feel that you've artfully provided insight into Ziva's young life, which is is so rarely shown on NCIS. Great job! :)
Ms-Montana chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I really loved your story.

It's very sad and it shows a look into Ziva's childhood. In some way it reads like a poem, which is a very good sort of story.

And don't mind if it is "only" a one-shot. Many people read one-shots, because often they are even better than long stories.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow. This was SO sad but SO very pretty! I really really liked this and now must go read some more of your work!
KikiBarbra chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is an interesting insight into Ziva's childhood. Her innocence disappearing as quickly as the crystals did. :( Very nice one-shot.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 2/19/2010