Reviews for Resistance
sambam17 chapter 57 . 9/26/2012
Such a great story! I wish u would keep updating!
Guest chapter 57 . 7/7/2012
Muffin
Happy b day most likly late but whatevr.
I also like docter who and torchwood.
I love ur story hope u keep going when I get my login up I will send u review and make this a favorate story. I glad I started it I wasn't sure but wuz like what the heck sure it long I will try it and it good It is alittle weild but fine by me (becuz I'm weird too ;-) )
You seem to stay up late the time right now 4 me is 1:54 am AM I. Got that feeling like my brain need to sleep but I can't becuz this is so good (like when I wuz reading son of nuptune from percy jackson and that wuz a school night! )
Anywho best wishes and good night er morning :-D
ZivaFan2481 chapter 57 . 3/18/2012
You are back! I have missed this story and was so happy when I saw that you updated.

Poor Hesam, he has no clue what is going on with all of the carzy people around him. Hopefully he will learn to live with all of the craziness soon enough.

I liked that little bit about the guy being armed to the teeth, that was great. And sort of fit into NCIS' way to handle thing. Meaning that in a life and death situation, make a joke sort of way.

I thought they would have wanted to kill Ziva, not Neviah. Don't kill the blind girl! That is just unfair and Alan would have no one to be with and nothing to do. Oh, and no killing the baby!

Please update soon!
ZivaFan2481 chapter 56 . 1/30/2012
You are back! I have been waiting for this for a while.

Okay, remind me, do we know what power(s) Eli has? I can't remember if you said it or not becaus I am forgetful like that.

I have missed Molly. I like that you had her in this more often than the show did. Oh and why did Nathan think Tracey was dead?

Adusia is probably my favorite one of your original characters. She can be serious one minute and the 'take no survivors' the next.

Liked the whole Ziva you can't go because you're pregnant and Tony you can't go because you have the symptoms. That was funny.

Thanks for the update. There was a little cliff hanger in there. So PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 56 . 1/29/2012
Ahhh! The suspense is killing me'
ZivaFan2481 chapter 55 . 12/11/2011
I loved the last scene where they were showing off their powers and rattleing them off as if they were nothing. Funny.

And Poor Hasem. He just wants to go home. But he is stuck with the insane people... I think Ziva and Tony would take offense to that lol.

Missed these updates. Please update soon!

And happy birthday.
kweandee chapter 55 . 12/11/2011
hehe...cool story :)

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ZivaFan2481 chapter 54 . 10/31/2011
A whole month! Oh no! Well good luck anyways on your writing.

I love how they wouldn't let Adusia be the executioner and how she was a fairy instead! That was great.

Well great chapter even though it was only a filler. I do expect a new chapter in December so don't forget about us readers.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 53 . 10/13/2011
I am so sorry I didn't review sooner. I got the email and was like ok I'll read it when I get home but then I forgot! So mad at myself!

Anyways can't wait to see what happens next and I like how you included Molly and Micah again.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 52 . 9/16/2011
I loved Amanda and Adusia in this chapter!

Thanks for the quick update.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 51 . 9/12/2011
Thanks for the update. Oh and I like the joke at the end in the hospital. Great chapter.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 50 . 8/24/2011
Great chapter and thanks for the update!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 41 . 7/14/2011
Muffins.

- Sorry, I haven't actually read this for a while, so catching up. :S
SylarTookMyPower chapter 49 . 6/25/2011
I love her poem :)great chapter!
ZivaFan2481 chapter 49 . 6/25/2011
I am still here. Thanks for the chapter. And for Gen that was an ummm... Interesting poem. Anyways can't wait for the next chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »