Reviews for Saved For You, Kuchiki
blackwyvern90 chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Nice... Have to say, for a moment at the end of the previous chapter, my reaction was somewhere along the lines of "Oh shit, that's a magical artifact, what is it doing?" Definitely liked it, though. And, damn, Rukia is scary when she's mad.
ThatOneFan chapter 45 . 3/11/2013
Well, this was enjoyable. I'm not sure if I'm going to Epsilon right now, but I got to admit I'm curious who you gave Kyouka to. You're not shy about creating OC's, and so far you've done them tastefully, but it seems like a rather major roll to give to one.

...Why do I have a feeling that Yuzu is the possible end to mankind? It's always the quiet ones...
ThatOneFan chapter 38 . 3/11/2013
Love the girl's Bankai, you seem to have a thing for making Nanao.
Sorry to disappoint, but I had figured the girl with the black ribbon was Isa at the 'died on the day of my sister's wedding.' You had put a lot of emphasis on Rukia and Isa seeing each-other as siblings by this point, so 'killing' Isa during Rukia's wedding was a dead giveaway. (pun not intended.) I half expect Rukia to have been Vivienna at some point, considering you've pointed out numerous times that they look alike, and it continues to follow the thread of always meeting up with your loved ones again int he next life as you set up in the first arc.
It's not like you haven't been hinting at it the entire time either. The fact that the Isa/Bella is the reincarnation of the first King's daughter that dyed his ribbon red was a surprise though.
I think the only reason I caught it though was the fact I'm a very through reader, and very proud of it. If something catches my eye (as most foreshadowing tends to do so) I tend to re-read it a few times to make sure I got everything, and I litterly have a word doc. devoted to taking notes on possible plot-lines that come from different tid-bits. You had it hidden /very/ well, and I am impressed with your abilities in that area. I likely will re-read this at another date, just to see what I might have missed, but I still have the rest of the story to read!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 45 . 2/28/2013
Oh bravo bravo bravo. Finished your series in a day, just astounding! Definitely high quality work, though with some small mistakes. I'm tempted to think that you are a professional writer!
Methrindal chapter 42 . 12/24/2012
Man prude doesn't describe these 2 does it?

Its something worse!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/23/2012
the ichiruki thing was cute, the juushirou x kiyone thing was just weird, i reaaaaally wanna see nanao and kyoraku together, BUT BUT BUT i will NOT forgive the byakuu thing! heck, i will scream swear words at you in SEVENTY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES if you let them proceed anything further! Byakuya loves Hisana, and her onlyyyy. Seriously? The only thing he cried was at her death. That will be the end of it. Thank you. Sigh... Poor Hisana. The REAL Byakuya will never let you hear the end of this...
Fullmetal11791 chapter 45 . 8/9/2012
Just finished this and wanted to say I had an absolute blast reading it. However, I did have a question to ask. Unless I am mistaken, a Plus becomes a Hollow when they die with resentment or regret, etc, and are not purified in time by a shinigami. That does not be innately make them evil creatures. After their transformation, I was under the impression that they revert to instinct, and eat souls in order to evolve, and this continues unilateral they die, or become one of the few elite Vasto Lorde. With this explanation, I think that assuming that all of Aizens top brass were serial killers and rapists in life and all deserve to be tortured in Hell instead of being purified and sent back into the cycle seems a bit off. It would not make sense that a hollow would be held responsible for any actions taken after transformation (at least, normal transformation. Actions taken after being exposed to the hogyukou (or however it's spelled) we can assume they can be held responsible for). Anyway, while Sazyle Apollo granz (I know I butchered that), yammi, and that guy with the eye patch and six arms might deserve to go to Hell, it seems to me that others (Stark, Hallibell, Ulquiora, Grimmjow, etc) while maybe not good, should not be considered 'evil' jus because they are powerful. (at least, if we take their cannon personalities into account).

Just some critical thinking on my part, but I still really enjoyed the story.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
Went to the next chapter and saw the note about you being confused about the lack of reviews, and even though that note is two years old, thought I'd go back and write one. I think the reason you may be getting less reviews is because of how you list your stories. Most people search for ichigo and rukia in the categories, and so even though this, and your previous two stories, are ichigo and rukia pairings, they arnt listed as such and only show up if you search for rukia. My favorite story of all time on this site, Hammered Down, has the same problem. And if you have not read it, I can tell by your writing style that you will enjoy it. Just search ichimaru in one category and rukia in the other. It's honestly mindblowingly good, and I can't deny I shamelessly plug it whenever I can.

On a side note, you write byakuya perfectly in character, it's actually pretty cool.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Awesome story so far, really enjoying it. On another note, while I do really like your writing style and find it much better than many of the authors on this site, one passage in this chapter has earned you my respect, 100%.

"Ichigo was wearing a crisp blue button-down shirt with a striking grey suit and new black loafers. He finished the ensemble with a classy yellow tie that contrasted nicely with the shirt."

I know it's minor, but I'm so fucking sick of having girl writers put guys in tacky, sleezy, black or dark red shirts with black or red ties on their respective opposite color. Pisses me off to no end when I see that. So, while a minor detail, it really for whatever reason made me happy to find out that there was at least one other person with respectable taste in guys clothing on this site (which I feel really odd stating as a straight guy, but yea.)
IncandescentOne chapter 45 . 7/15/2012
That was a really nice story, I was a bit surprised though at the end with all the touchy-feely that Orihime didn't fix Kuukaku's arm, since you made a big deal about her arm before I was waiting for it the entire time :S

Still, It was really nice feel good story, skillfully avoiding cliché and making it tasteful. :)
KuroiTori-sama chapter 39 . 7/9/2012
Wait, what?
PS: The idiot 'guest' that gave two reviews immediately after my last one, um, yeah, that's me. I forgot to log in with this new review box thing. I'm such an idiot XD
Guest chapter 38 . 7/9/2012
Ha! Called it!

To answer your questions:
1) 1-10 5; The plot-o-holic in me says you should've been crueler, but the guy who's spent a long time on FF in me says that might've been a bad call for a T rated fanfic.
2) I'm embarrassed to say it never crossed my mind.
3) The cliffhanger gave me that distinct feel of a fast accelerating plot development, something everyone who read FMA knows very well.
4) Review whoring? You'd be surprised, trust me.

Whatever inspired you to do the crossover cups? It's a brilliant idea, and one I've never seen before.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/9/2012
This chapter reminded me of Kubo's legendary ass-pull maneuvers, pardon the term - remember, whenever he would release a chapter with a sad background story for a villain, that would mean he was gonna kill that villain in the next chapter? You made the same maneuver masterfully, but the ending was totally unexpected. Great job! Unpredictability is one of the top qualities for a great author!
Now, off to the next chapter!
KuroiTori-sama chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
That seemed like the easy way out for the situation... oh well. :)
Great story so far!
hyrushoten chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Overall I'm really enjoying this entire trilogy and love how you have Rukia develop as both a character and a fighter, although I hope that Ichigo eventually gets a chance to really cut loose as well.

I'm mainly reveiwing now to weigh in on the whole IchigoKaien thing. I was moderately surprised to see it as you had set up enough clues before hand that pointed in that direction, but since this whole trilogy starts after Rukia's fight with the 9th espada I thought you were aware that canon has already disproved the theory that Ichigo is Kaien's reincarnation. This is because during that fight it was revealed that somehow instead of rukia's sword purifying the hollow possessing Kaien and thus releasing his soul it instead returned to Hueco Mundo and was eaten by the hollow that would become the 9th espada so Kaien's soul was trapped inside the hollow until Rukia killed it.