Reviews for Creatures of Mercy
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 11 . 1/24
So, Jacob, the sexuality issue, and Edward's controlling behavior was addressed. It's nice to see Jasper mediate the acceptance of their relationship. I just wish you continued to update. You just reached a point where we can see some moments between alice and bella. And the mysterious creature/girl may turn out very interesting. Here's hoping to seeing an update in the future.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 10 . 1/24
The mysterious creature is interesting. I hope you have a good explanation for its origins. The fight scene was admittedly not the best. I don't know. Maybe it wasn't feral enough.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 1/24
Despite the word count, you have really made a fully realized and exciting tale. Everything just fits and doesn't seem contrived at all. I just hope we can have some fluffy moments after they admit everything.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 1/24
I'm surprised. Jasper's the most capable and experienced, but maybe if she overpowered him with some newborns accompanying her.

Another note on the whole... I must say though quite narrowly focused and so far, somewhat short on words, it draws me in, and I don't think the world you presented is small. Things seem to be happening around the main issue. I'm really enjoying Alice's pov and her struggles with her feelings when it's usually focused on bella in many other stories. There really is a believable even pace to the developing feelings and realizations. It's really quite sweet. This is wonderfully written and should really receive more attention.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 1/24
And so the dramatics break through the veneer of gentlemanliness. I usually like a vilified edward with his controlling exaggerated to disgusting proportions. I mean it's not a huge leap really. But this is realistic. He is a gentleman... I guess, but his underlying unsavory qualities breakthrough to the forefront. The abandonment comes to mind and that was despicable. He wouldn't really let her go, step aside, in accordance with her feelings without laying some blame or dramatics along the way. He's actually getting what he intended for her without the removal from the supernatural. Him being surprised that she doesn't want him when he's actually present in her life. Everything on his terms. I do like that alice and maybe Bella dealt with their own relationships before realizing their feelings for each other. It may not even registered completely and was a true evolution from friendship to something greater.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 1/24
I would like to think vampire mates are permanent once established. I guess with alice and Jasper it wasn't, and it's good that was cleared up without vilification.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 1/24
This was sweet. There's some underlying emotions and feeling here. It's all developing neatly and realistically at an even pace. I'm still amazed it's Alice's point of view. She seem in character to me. Just a bit more angst.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 1/24
I can already tell I like this. It's introspective and descriptive. It's wonderful that it's in Alice's point of view. You keep small details. There are small interactions. Bella is horrible for putting up with edward, and maybe this turn can be a redemption of her character. It's showing with her doubts about edward. But it doesn't jump straight in, it seems. I hope things continue in this manner. I have high hopes.
milagglad chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
esperando
LittleLamb92 chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Please update!
Elphaba Cullen chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
I can't believe you just left this amazing story to just die

That makes me very sad and a little pissed.

There aren't many great Bellice authors and you were doing so well...
Furyism chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Aw, come on, I wanna see her wake up!
cassi143 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
this is good, i like that its taking time and when bella wrote the note she didnt pressure alice
Smayz chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Oo, this is so good. I hope you update soon.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
Omg... I love your story, the love between Bella and Alice is wonderful...I hope you update soon I want to know what happens please.