Reviews for Aquamarine
Alsheon chapter 1 . 8/22
I love you. I love you so much that I hope I could jump into your arms and started making poem just for you.

Thank you! Thank you for writing this wonderful masterpiece! you successfully dragged me into this rare pair hell that I... I... *cough* love so painfully much!

I love Yue's characterization here! Jake too! Oh I love everything about this fic! I always feel a bit fascinated on how if you married Cecilia, Jake married Yue, but still the way he is... and Orland too...
Anyways, I love this. You're a genius! The pattern on how Jake couldn't refuse Yue whenever she offered something he couldn't reject!

Perfection!
Cute
Sidus Alatus chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
That story was great. Just great. It really was!

This is what Fan fiction is all about! Telling the untold story, making more from what's there, and leaving the reader satisfied at the end.
umeboshi ume chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I love this story. You capture their personality perfectly.
I love when Jack said, "God help me, woman. I love you, too."

Keep writing
Yurain chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Yes, that was a long oneshot.

You wrote it so great! I really love it. And it is has humour! xD I laughed when Alicia didn't believe that Jake ask his love fortune (I, too, wouldn't believe that) and when Jake's hammer slipped. Still, I don't understand about the coupon. #slap

Till now, I don't know which one will I marry :/ I have no interest with any girl in the village-except for my beloved Barrett. #kicked

-Sorry for my bad english-
Rubikcube124 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
What... How... Huh? How on earth did you make such an amazing story for this pairing? I never thought much about it, in fact most the time I marry Yue, but you had me rooting for these two all the way through! That's not an easy task. This was fantastic. I loved every moment of it!
HappyFabulousManatee chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
WHY DID YOU MAKE THEM SO CUTE? OAO I SOOOO HATE YOU FOR IT...GOD, I'M SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT NOW...I shipped this two together and you've given me a concrete story for their adorable love Thank you soooo much 3 *
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So good! I LOVED this! Your writing was amazing, and you captured the characters incredibly! 3 Please write more stories! xx
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awwwww! This couple always is the best!
Skip chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Thank you for having written this story. I can say without exaggerating that I absolutely loved reading every sentence, the characters were entirely themselves (even minor characters like Tanya, Ceci & Kyle)and I believed these events could have come to pass among then. Your pacing was perfect and I found myself unable to stop reading.
DuchessPinkcat chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I meant fanfiction not fife. Typo.
DuchessPinkcat chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow this was really good! The fact that you could build a whole relationship from these two was amazing. I want to see some more RF fife from you!:D
magnoliapetals chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was so good! I love how you wrote out Yue and Jake's personalities! You did a great job! :)
Spiritwaker95 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This brought a tear to my eye. The fact that you had to build an ENTIRE relationship from the ground up and managed to make it THIS well written is a testament to your writing skills. Jake's one of the few characters in the entire Rune Factory series that I somehow pity: the fact that he has a sheer hatred towards humans, despite being half-human himself, makes my heart cry a little. But I loved how you managed to captured his transition from sheer hatred to near-acceptance. I would have loved to read what happens after this, from their wedding to the birth of Orland. I'm sure you'd be able to make it as great as this story. :D
Wyrmseeker chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I appreciate the need to explain away stuff through fanfiction like this (I'm considering doing something similar for Ray and Yue), so I decided to check this out. I'm glad I did, because I found myself unable to stop smiling the whole time I was reading this. You say it was the first time you had to build up a relationship like this, but I think you did an excellent job. The whole thing was just so uncontrollably cute. I wanted to list of all my favorite scenes, but then I realized I'd basically just be listing all the scenes, at least from the katana to the end. This is excellent work!

I do have a couple of complaints. Right near the beginning, you say "That night, Kyle cried himself to sleep for the first time since his mother had passed on." Pretty sure you mean Jake there. Also, in the game, when Yue gives Kyle the swap ticket, she doesn't seem to think he's going to use it to propose, so it's odd that she seems to have that in mind when she gives it to Jake. However, the proposal itself was incredibly sweet. I found myself wondering why Yue was so persistent, given the fact that Jake's so cruel to her, but I'd completely forgotten about that by the end of the story.

I can't really say anything other than this is great. You have a knack for writing that's both humorous and heartwarming, yet also captures the emotion of more dramatic moments near the beginning or when he describes his mother's death to Yue. This is an excellent story! Keep up the good work!