Reviews for Flame
Senna Bluefire chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Awwwww!
Skye222AnimeGurl chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Ahh! That was one of the best Air Gear fics I've read! I'm starting to fall in love with Spitfire O/O . Heh, thank you for that amazing treat, I really enjoyed the story.
beautiful-surreal chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
fantastically written. One of my favorite characters too. ::hearts::
geckogal077 chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
wow, this was a really awesome story! I loved Sarah's character! thanks so much for writing.
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
so cute
Unnoticeable Person chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
That story was simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I mean I really love how you showed them actually growing a relationship little by little instead of instantly being in love like some cheesy movies I know - cough- twilight. I liked your OC to. She didn't even hesitate to go into the flames to save him. That was my favorite part, when Sora touched her and she burned him and he was all WTF? Eat that Sora! I am confused as to why the flames didn't burn her though and how they encircled her like she was controling the flames herself. Spitfire is my third favorite in Air Gear, behind Agito and Nue, and I thought you did a good job with his personality. You got his mannerisms and actions down. When he met up with Kogarasumaru he said all the things that I thought he would say and actions I thought he would do. And Kogarasumaru's reaction were spot on to. To sum it all up: Great story.
Lycan Queen chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Finally!

Do you know how long I've waited for her to tell of that bitch!

And do you know how much I've wanted to smack her!

And Agito finally admitted it and you did it in a way Agito would do

So for once an author who didn't make Agito OOC

And Ikki would totally ruin the moment like that!
Bbbleblish chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
_ Lovely! I haven't read through all of it but I will and so far so good!
Lycan Queen chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
It's really good

Please update soon
Ray-nee-chan chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
wow! you dont see a lotz of spitfire and oc pairing! i love dis chappy! but dont u think itz kinda short? please make it a little bigger and thank u for da update !
Rika-chi chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
haha...Mika must've gotten the shock of her life. L'm glad it happened though, cause I think she deserved it.

Update soon!

Rika
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
cool chapter
ShinoxSakura chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Haha good on Sarah to have a go at Mika. Mika gets on my nerves too.

Good job with the chapter. I loved it :)
shatteredxcrystals chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Just started reading this today and I'm totally hooked! Such a sweet ending to this chapter 3
Rika-chi chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! So glad that Spitfire's awake!

Rika