Reviews for The Path of a Lie
ChrissieA chapter 1 . 8/15
This way of them getting together is very them. Great job!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I just read this and it's truly wonderful. Your explanation of their motivations and the consequences work so well and make so much sense.
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really enjoyed your spin on the lie and all of its consequences. Well written!
penandra chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
What a great story. Although, I really wish that this site would institute a "hankie alert" rating!

It was just delightful (but in the back of my mind I have to wonder what would happen if Bones found out about Booth's visit to Mr. McRae (and his unwillingness to know his granddaughter).

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
"It felt odd not adding an introduction for his partner and he only just caught himself before it was trailed on automatically." I literally had to stop my brain from reading words that weren't there...lol.
boredoclover chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
If you're still up for a fic like that I am so in! :)
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love how you seem to be able to convey the emotions from a whole 5 seasons into one story! I would like to think that when she said that on the show it was wishful thinking on her part. That maybe, like you said here, it was something she dreamed of for so long that it was almost a reality to her and not a lie at all :( And now she gets to have a share in Booth's grandfather while he's still around :) Fab story x
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Haha nice job turning their goof into a fanfic :) I think this was expertly written, I only have one tiny issue with it. I think Brennan would try to rationalize her feelings a bit more. She'd say something like, "I lied because it was necessary to ensure you didn't pity me, or else your emotions would interfere with your objectivity regarding me" Or something of that nature...but still, I like how you portrayed her. I'm going to substitute this in as the explanation for the goof in my head :) Only one mystery left: in the pilot episode, Booth tells Cullen that the last case Bones worked for him, she identified cause of death from the victim's x-rays. How did that happen if they weren't even in the same room for a year? I'll leave it to you to ponder that :)
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Absolutely loved it! The whole Brennan and her granddad thing had been knocking in my head to, I really like this way!
Shad chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Awesome simply WOW!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow. Have always wondered about what she told him - and this is just the perfect weaving of that into everything we know about them. I loved this 3
anneb chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I really enjoyed this, I hope you do write the next part.
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh I really liked this! I do hope you'll continue it. )
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was so sweet! Very well written.
xmb chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Loved it! Please write more.