Reviews for Reaper's Origin
Dquinnicus chapter 16 . 6/14
Man, this story is awesome! I'm kinda sad it hasn't been updated, I could definitely get into reading more of this. You could potentially cover a few more years in this universe, then when it's time for Shepard to return to SA Earth (Systems Alliance) you could have the Caretaker help them adjust the Gravity Relay to aim for an earlier time so they can set up some manufacturing plants out of range of the relay network and make some ships capable of taking on the Reapers. Shepard could even watch over her past self take the collector base while in stealth and save those she lost (Miranda, Samara, Legion, Zaeed, not sure if she could save the crew without changing things, maybe use Asgard cloning tech?). I'm sure the TSA (lol, mind the rubber glove) would help set everything (the off-grid manufacturing, off-grid fallback colonies, etc.) up, especially due to all the help Shep and her crew has provided.
Come on sg technology is SO much more advanced then me
Achilles chapter 16 . 4/11
Not going to lie I cried a little when I saw that there wasn't a next button :'(
scorpioneldar chapter 16 . 3/18
i hope you update this again soon im going to favorite it and follow tis one of the best star gate fics i have read
tf330129 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
really good story
tylermech66 chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
ok then. Sooo... hiatus...
Please exit it and continue writing. I love fictional politics.
PWEASE UPDATE SOON!
Truth chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Great story, good detail while moving the plot forward. Note: chapter nine you wrote: "Unlike the Nazis, the Goa'uld apparently didn't care about things like gender or age." In fact the Nazis were horrific to all. Very young and old were killed, either loaded into ovens alive or gassed. The Nazis were conserving bullets. All the rest, men, women, children 8 and up, were tortured and enslaved forced to work. Many bravely tried to sabatoge manufacturing when they could. All were starved and kept in inhuman conditions. Only a very small percentage survived. Source: Ellie Wiesells first hand account in interviews and his books.
orionastro chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
amazing story so far, i hope you can update soon , to see the colonization of those sectors of Space by earth . And Massive military build up to Protect the colonies , and Also liberate Pegasus galaxy from the wraith , once and for All. Cant hardly wait for the next chapters.
Mark chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
well this was indeed a good read :D hope u continue it sometime in the mean time however i'll be reading some of your other works. there's a few grammar errors and such but that doesn't take away from the story. good job hope u continue :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Oh my god I love this fic.
I've read more than a few stargate/ mass effect crossovers and this one ranks near or perhaps at the top for sheer quality.
It's a tragedy it's on hiatus maybe cancelled given its last update was a couple of years ago.

There are a few queries I have with the technical aspects but they are relatively minnor.
Mainly stargate tech is a few levels ahead of Mass effect, one Goa'uld Ha'tak would devastate entire fleets of ME ships. And somehow the Normandy (a Mass Effect Heavy FRIGATE) was able to destroy multiple upgraded Ha'taks ? I can let it slide a bit.

Another thing is the timeline. It's waaaayyyy to fast, I belive this entire fic so far has taken place within one year. Remember it's all well and good building fleets of ships (which can be explained by new construction tech) but if there is no crew the ships are useless.
Even if you can build a warship in a month, you CANNOT train a crew in space combat, tactics, life in space & new tech in the same time.

And finally this is more of a pet peeve with the actual stargate franchise not your story.
Earths new space fleet/ assets should be under the control of the Navies of the stargate alliance NOT the US and NOT THE AIR FORCE.
The closest thing to spaceships & space combat is submarines.
The crews on these Earth spaceships should be submariners not goddamn air force pilots what kind of experience could they possibly have that enables them to run a space based warship...NONE.
As I said earlier this is more directed at the Stargate franchise not your story.

Anyway I do love this story and really hope you haven't abandoned it.
BRG9327 chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Oh my god I love this fic.

Mainly stargate tech is a few levels ahead of Mass effect, one Goa'uld Ha'tak would devastate entire fleets of ME ships. And somehow the Normandy (a Mass Effect Heavy frigate) was able to destroy multiple upgraded Ha'taks ? I can let it slide a bit.

The closest thing to spaceships & space combat is submarines.

Anyway I do love this story and really hope you haven't abandoned it.
P.S. I love your Deus Ex/ crossover (please continue it please, please, please)
Vasun05 chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
As much as I love your new story I do hope you finish this because it was just getting interesting.
Celestrail chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Hope you continue this.
Strangerinthecorner chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
Then I'm reading this it doesn't feel like I'm reading a fan-fiction, more like a novel written by a professional author. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
so i checked to make sure you were updating other stories before posting this... UPDATE! You cannot leave this story to rot it would be a shame a travesty a down right criminal act... That said i was not to sure in the beginning but you pulled through and your story is great now I'm going to read some of your other work... but i will wait for this story to be updated...