Reviews for Reaper's Origin
Really loved this story. Whileit is true that even a ha'tak can totally wipe the floor with me ships, I like how you aren't making it better than other factions like the Asgard. Plus looks how you are integrating the different tech. Please update soon.
frustratedmind chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
I LOVE that fucking drone! Beep beep. Ha!
ArchangleMV chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
Love reading this story hope you continue this story at some time. I'm literally reading it for the second time this month and its just as good as the first time through.
ArchangleMV chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
Amazingly well written definitely worth rereading at a later point. I love the use of technological, political, and tactical aspects shown within the story. I for one hope that this story is continued and brought off of hiatus. I give it a 4.9/5 rating only because you misspelled statue in statue of liberty. you forgot the u.
JackMercer chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
This is a amazing story. I wish you would continue it.
jabbarulez chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
Nice! Gotta ask though is their any inspiration for how the furlings look?
Dquinnicus chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
Man, this story is awesome! I'm kinda sad it hasn't been updated, I could definitely get into reading more of this. You could potentially cover a few more years in this universe, then when it's time for Shepard to return to SA Earth (Systems Alliance) you could have the Caretaker help them adjust the Gravity Relay to aim for an earlier time so they can set up some manufacturing plants out of range of the relay network and make some ships capable of taking on the Reapers. Shepard could even watch over her past self take the collector base while in stealth and save those she lost (Miranda, Samara, Legion, Zaeed, not sure if she could save the crew without changing things, maybe use Asgard cloning tech?). I'm sure the TSA (lol, mind the rubber glove) would help set everything (the off-grid manufacturing, off-grid fallback colonies, etc.) up, especially due to all the help Shep and her crew has provided.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Come on sg technology is SO much more advanced then me
Achilles chapter 16 . 4/11/2015
Not going to lie I cried a little when I saw that there wasn't a next button :'(
scorpioneldar chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
i hope you update this again soon im going to favorite it and follow tis one of the best star gate fics i have read
tf330129 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
really good story
tylermech66 chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
ok then. Sooo... hiatus...
Please exit it and continue writing. I love fictional politics.
PWEASE UPDATE SOON!
Truth chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Great story, good detail while moving the plot forward. Note: chapter nine you wrote: "Unlike the Nazis, the Goa'uld apparently didn't care about things like gender or age." In fact the Nazis were horrific to all. Very young and old were killed, either loaded into ovens alive or gassed. The Nazis were conserving bullets. All the rest, men, women, children 8 and up, were tortured and enslaved forced to work. Many bravely tried to sabatoge manufacturing when they could. All were starved and kept in inhuman conditions. Only a very small percentage survived. Source: Ellie Wiesells first hand account in interviews and his books.
orionastro chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
amazing story so far, i hope you can update soon , to see the colonization of those sectors of Space by earth . And Massive military build up to Protect the colonies , and Also liberate Pegasus galaxy from the wraith , once and for All. Cant hardly wait for the next chapters.
Mark chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
well this was indeed a good read :D hope u continue it sometime in the mean time however i'll be reading some of your other works. there's a few grammar errors and such but that doesn't take away from the story. good job hope u continue :)