Reviews for Distractions
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 3/15
Wow I'm so sad this is over! I know I'll read this one again! Gee I guess I'll just have to read another of your fics! You have helped me through some of the most horrible days of my life and I thank you so much for that, truly! God Bless you sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 3/15
You just gave me the Twilight honeymoon night that I wished SM would have written! I mean, all of us were disappointed with the book version. Then she was bruised up and he wouldn't touch her sexually! What a drag! Well at least the movie showed some action! But not enough for me.. Thank you so much for that. I bet A couple thousand readers thanked you! ;). I have to read on... Damn I hate when your stories end. They are so amazing and I want to follow them through life together!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 3/14
Wow I'm so glad you stretched this out a couple chapters! And you write delicious, long chapters just like I like them! I really going to hate this one to end... Is it rubbers in the packet as extra protection. No, I'm sure I'm wrong! Can't wait to find out. It may be something from Edward's past because Edward asked Carlisle "How?". I have to read now to find out! Really going to miss this story!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 3/14
Awww, you have me tearing up! That was just beautiful! Thx so much for that! ;)
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 3/14
Come on are they going to do the deed?! ;D
P.s. Don't feel like you need to answer any review of mine. I know how busy you are and I'm grateful you write, that's a whole lot of your time! Thx so much!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 3/13
I love this story too! I've been trying to escape the loss of my husband. I miss him so much... So I decided to check out any of your stories that I hadn't read yet because you are my fav AU writer! You are the best in fanfic! I truly mean that.
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 3/13
Awww, he came back...
PAT2024 chapter 17 . 1/8
I really loved this alternate version of New Moon. Very well written and creative. Loved this new version of Edward and Bella...I would have loved a sequel, but it seems now they are in for a long happy ever after...
Thank you so much for sharing.
Nataly29 chapter 17 . 1/5
This has been one of the most beautiful stories that I have read, thank you so much, I have cried and laughed a lot. I really enjoyed this wonderful story :)
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 17 . 1/2
Wow! I loved this! I'm bummed we won't have your version of Bella as a vamp. You really did a terrific job with every character!
Carla Gasperoni chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
What a beautiful story. I must admit that I have cried reading this. Their pain became mine too at times. At that means it has been well written.
Great job!
Happy New Year!
Jr chapter 17 . 12/16/2016
This might be a surprise to you but please understand that I'd just read your story and finished it today. When I read on one of the chapters here I came across the the place Saskatchewan . I was thrilled because I'm presently staying here with my daughter and her family in Regina Saskatchewan .i know it's fiction but still gave the opportunity to tease her that there was a time hat Vampires lined here! That so very much for a wonderful fanfic! Happy Holiday to you and your family and friends most especially to your fanfic friends who helped you here in some other are also my favorite authors here. Please keep writing if you find spare time. I'm 72 yrs old and reading Twifanctions is apart of my daily routine . Thank you so very
AcetaBells chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
I was reading this chapter in public and trying (and failing) to hold in my pathetically huge grin. This chapter was so sweet I almost wanted to cry. I love this story so much because Bella is actually a really interesting character who learns and grows and I'm so happy they're together! Same with Edward, he actually feels like a real teenager (and not just a cardboard "vampire boyfriend" as I felt when reading canon). I loove this story and I'm so happy for this HEA and I can't wait to read the last 2 chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
Rereading some favorites! Thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
I know this is an older one of your stories and you may not get reviews on it any longer but this has to be my new favorite out of everything you've written, it's just SO GOOD. I love this Edward and Bella. I love how they learned from their past mistakes and became better for it. Simply wonderful. Maybe you'll write a future take sometime letting us know if they ever had a baby, how her newborn phase went, etc.

Thanks again!