Reviews for Distractions
Linny Hajnalka chapter 17 . 11/21
This was so awesome! I want more please!
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 17 . 9/25
I've been on a non-canon kick for a while, but I've been trying to find a good canon story for a couple days. This is the first one I haven't turned off a few chapters in. It's unique in that Bella is trying to find Edward. I really enjoyed this, it was wonderful.
cyc2003 chapter 17 . 8/26
Reading this story for the first time twelve years later and this masterpiece stands the test of time (even more than the OG books themselves). Thank you so much for this.
Nehacullenwinx chapter 17 . 6/21
I would really love to see a future-take from your point of their life…. if bella does decide to have the baby and their journey…
Jen chapter 17 . 5/26
Always my fave
Dilba chapter 10 . 5/24
I always come back for this chapter when I feel down :)
hellishrose chapter 17 . 5/21
A decade plus after you originally wrote this masterpiece and it’s aged so well. I must tell you those first few chapters my heart was in my throat as she searched to find Edward and the feeling of her being close yet so far away. Absolutely beautiful and stunning writing. I’m so glad I stumbled on this one and I do hope even 12 years later you are receiving this review and realize how much your story brightened my day. Thank you!
Nicole Blaire chapter 17 . 4/20
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can’t believe I’m only stumbling upon this now! First of all I meant to leave a review on your very first chapter but when I say I’ve been completely captivated by this fic, I am not exaggerating in the SLIGHTEST. Each chapter left me wanting more and more importantly those last words at the end left me breathless. EEK! Your Bella is headstrong and so so intelligent and Edward’s character development is hitting every spot in the world! I really wish this was canon…anyways, excellent job, this was truly amazing.
shannaro-sakura chapter 17 . 4/6
This was so beautiful and so, so much needed. Thank you!
L chapter 17 . 3/31
I have no idea if you still check your ff account, but I just wanted to let you know that this story was lovely from start to finish! you fixed every off thing about Bella and Edward's relationship, and made them so good and well-matched and realistic that it's become difficult to reread twilight. I had a blast with this, and I'm so glad you wrote it!
raven haired girl chapter 1 . 3/20
Amazing story ...I wish u shared the pregnancy ,change and parenting too
raven haired girl chapter 13 . 3/20
not just Bella but evn I was puddle at Edward's feet when he described his desires in his Edwardian manner ...there is something powerful in this old fashion style to express your love and lust ...aaag goner here ... just freaking loved it ...u r amazing
raven haired girl chapter 7 . 3/19
love love loved it
raven haired girl chapter 7 . 3/19
these soft and tender moments between Bella and Edward were just wholesome
Jillgrab chapter 17 . 3/12
This has been one of my favorite stories! I really hope you come back one day and write a sequel! You are such a good story teller! I thoroughly enjoyed this side of them and the growth you showed in the characters. Thank you for sharing this with us!
3,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »