Reviews for Distractions
liltitesisi chapter 17 . 7/6
j'ai tout simplement adoré!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH (merci beaucoup!)
Kristin323 chapter 17 . 6/24
This is one of my favorite stories! Thank you!
Kemq chapter 17 . 6/23
Great story.
Kayozm chapter 17 . 6/9
I would favourite this again if I could. I just loved this story!
Kayozm chapter 14 . 6/9
Opps, that was meant to be on chapter 14. Love it.
Kayozm chapter 1 . 6/9
I love this chapter.
Kayozm chapter 9 . 6/7
This chapter made me cry again: when she realised he’d been there. That she’s been So Close. Even though I’ve read it before at least once...
Elafi Milo chapter 10 . 5/7
This is friggin' beautiful. I am so, so impressed, with this chapter and this story. Your dialogue, your pacing, your characterization, your skilled massaging of familiar events so they actually add depth to E/B's relationship... *kisses fingers* Bravo.
Eli42 chapter 17 . 5/1
Loved this!
Sidni101 chapter 17 . 4/21
I really enjoyed reading this you are such a good writer. It was beautifully written
Jen chapter 17 . 3/7
Thanks so much!
Jen chapter 9 . 3/6
This has to be like the third time I've read this story since it was completed. One of my faves. Thanks so much.
BrownEyes08 chapter 17 . 3/3
Just finished reading this for the second time. Loved it much more than the first. Thank you!
JoyfulSky67 chapter 17 . 11/7/2017
thank you for this! loved this version better than the original writings, honestly. loved Edward's personality and spunk, and that they both learned from their past, that's the best part! loved that Jake never really got in the way, eitherand Callum was a great addition! And Harry not dying because of Victoria was nice. such a good read!
Narges chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Really good start! You have me hooked from the first chapter.
3,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »