Reviews for Distractions
Jen chapter 17 . 3/7
Thanks so much!
Jen chapter 9 . 3/6
This has to be like the third time I've read this story since it was completed. One of my faves. Thanks so much.
BrownEyes08 chapter 17 . 3/3
Just finished reading this for the second time. Loved it much more than the first. Thank you!
JoyfulSky67 chapter 17 . 11/7/2017
thank you for this! loved this version better than the original writings, honestly. loved Edward's personality and spunk, and that they both learned from their past, that's the best part! loved that Jake never really got in the way, eitherand Callum was a great addition! And Harry not dying because of Victoria was nice. such a good read!
Narges chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Really good start! You have me hooked from the first chapter.
campyrs chapter 17 . 10/14/2017
This was a wonderful story! Thank you. I enjoyed every chapter.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Just settling down to read this for the fourth time and I swear I get something more from it each time. Central for me is a certain backyard scene in the snow but there is so much more too. Bella stops being a victim and takes action! A truly iconic fan fic from one of the fandom's Greatest authors. Thank you.
lmc123 chapter 17 . 9/18/2017
Rev read... Really enjoyed... You have such a unique are on new moon
felicitations14 chapter 17 . 9/15/2017
*Bawling my eyes out in happiness*
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2017
Yo, woman. Just stopping by to reread. So good. :-)
apriln chapter 9 . 6/29/2017
I just wanted to say that I never expected Edward to show up at Bella's, I hope he stays.
apriln chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed until this chapter. I saw someone looking for this story on Facebook and someone found it for them and I was curious so I started reading. I can't believe Edward is sending those books to Forks. I hope Callum can help Bella find Edward.
VampCullenForever chapter 17 . 6/12/2017
Wonderful! Provide a lot of details I wished I could see in the books. Really love the improvements in Bella and Edward! Good job!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Absolutely wonderful. You don't forget the littlest of details (gouge in Volvo etc)...Its funny, meaningful, beautiful, and just so lovely! Thank you!
orchidluv chapter 16 . 5/17/2017
I was young when I got married amd wore my wedding dress the whole 2 hour drive to the hotel. Id never once thought of changing into another dress or something less. Hindsight I am glad I did it that way. But even so, reading all the stories about women changing from gown to simpler makes me wonder what I would have chosen.
3,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »