Reviews for Distractions
Miracledreamer chapter 1 . 9/26
U really have made the original story better... Loving it..! It's a happier less angst story ... Thank u a lot... Wish u have an awesome life:)
Miracledreamer chapter 1 . 9/26
Awesome story! Very optimistic...u do really have awesome talent for writing :3!
TheEasternWind chapter 17 . 9/21
Omg. That car scene reminded me a lot of that scene in Legally Blonde where she just walks on the sidewalk bawling her eyes out. So funny! -
TheEasternWind chapter 14 . 9/19
I like this story. Please don't make her have a baby. Please don't.
TheEasternWind chapter 6 . 9/19
Why is Bella exposing the rest of the Cullens to this guy? And why does she tell him how vampires can be killed? This won't end well. Why on earth does no one taje this entire secrecy thing serious? As if the Volturi haven't killed for lesser things.
Mylisssa chapter 17 . 8/7
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed their growth on this sad and then sweet journey.
Kageyjay chapter 17 . 7/28
I'm glad it ended with them knowing that they would overcome the unhappy past and have long future ahead of them. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful story!
Kageyjay chapter 16 . 7/28
I'm sorry, but I can't help comparing your's to the original. You have made them so much better. In many ways. It was hard to stop even for a little while. Everything was "happier." ;-)
Kageyjay chapter 13 . 7/28
I like your characters, and the new choices they make, especially Bella. I'm glad she learned better and quicker than she did in the Saga. I'm glad she and Jacob are so much happier, and Edward isn't jealous like he was. I'm glad Bella didn't make such a problem when Edward proposed.
liltitesisi chapter 17 . 7/6
j'ai tout simplement adoré!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH (merci beaucoup!)
Kristin323 chapter 17 . 6/24
This is one of my favorite stories! Thank you!
Kemq chapter 17 . 6/23
Great story.
Kayozm chapter 17 . 6/9
I would favourite this again if I could. I just loved this story!
Kayozm chapter 14 . 6/9
Opps, that was meant to be on chapter 14. Love it.
Kayozm chapter 1 . 6/9