Reviews for Distractions
li-spar1 chapter 14 . 10/22
Honestly it seems like Bella is giving up any dreams or wants she has for Edward. I mean he doesn't want to try and all of a sudden it's okay that's fine no matter what I want your opinion matters more. That's not compromising that's settling.
jane-with-a-y chapter 13 . 10/7
I really needed a distraction and this story certainly delivered.
Thank you so very much.
Aleksandra24 chapter 17 . 9/28
the best day differferent ending of twilight I've ever read. really live it. thank you so much
OnlyRiddle'sGirl chapter 17 . 9/10
Best twilight fic EVER
I read the story before a long time ago, and it was just as amazing this time! I so loved all of the little memory blips. It’s just so fun to see so many moments of normal life outside of the main storyline. Seriously one of the best twilight fanfics out there! Thank you for taking the time to share this with all of us.
Yulika chapter 17 . 9/3
Anda chapter 17 . 8/27
I have read all of your stories now and I will miss them so much. Of course, I can always re-read them... but there is nothing like the first time. You have set the bar so high with your work that I don’t know if any other author will ever meet my new standards. Thank you so sharing your talent.
BurtonM1927 chapter 1 . 8/12
One chapter in and already this is on the best of AU Bella/Edward.
Another hit. Yiu are a marvelous writer.
Anda chapter 2 . 7/29
I just love the way you write emotions, they are so real.
Connachtpa chapter 9 . 7/2
I don’t know how many years ago you wrote this but I just screamed!
Lydia chapter 17 . 6/20
I enjoyed every second of it!
Lydia chapter 1 . 6/19
Oh my goodness, this chapter was so good. I can’t believe I found this, the 4th of July memory was so beautiful and heart wrenching. I’m looking forward to the next chapters but I just wanted to say this is really well done!
CayStar chapter 16 . 6/7
You are such a brilliant writer. The whole story sucked me in but when Carlisle gave Edward his father’s watch chain I seriously teared up! Just beautiful :’)
maemeror chapter 17 . 5/31
Just re-read this story (again!) in the last couple of days. You write the best AU stories, I hope you know that.

I'd love it if you ever came back to this story to write an epilogue or a look into the future. First Christmas with a kid? :)
Annie chapter 17 . 5/28
I love your story. Would you consider writing more? I would love to read about Bellas pregnancy and change and the baby and so on... please. Consider it?
3,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »