Reviews for Distractions
lmc123 chapter 17 . 9/18
Rev read... Really enjoyed... You have such a unique are on new moon
felicitations14 chapter 17 . 9/15
I LOVE IT!
*Bawling my eyes out in happiness*
Yo, woman. Just stopping by to reread. So good. :-)
apriln chapter 9 . 6/29
I just wanted to say that I never expected Edward to show up at Bella's, I hope he stays.
apriln chapter 6 . 6/29
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed until this chapter. I saw someone looking for this story on Facebook and someone found it for them and I was curious so I started reading. I can't believe Edward is sending those books to Forks. I hope Callum can help Bella find Edward.
asdghjkl12345 chapter 17 . 6/12
Wonderful! Provide a lot of details I wished I could see in the books. Really love the improvements in Bella and Edward! Good job!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 5/17
Absolutely wonderful. You don't forget the littlest of details (gouge in Volvo etc)...Its funny, meaningful, beautiful, and just so lovely! Thank you!
orchidluv chapter 16 . 5/17
I was young when I got married amd wore my wedding dress the whole 2 hour drive to the hotel. Id never once thought of changing into another dress or something less. Hindsight I am glad I did it that way. But even so, reading all the stories about women changing from gown to simpler makes me wonder what I would have chosen.
Whoa that escalated quickly, love it
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 17 . 4/19
Loved this story in absolutely every way! Thank you.
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 13 . 4/16
Such a sweet proposal! Loved it :)
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 12 . 4/15
Oooooohhh a forever discussion is up next! Perfect!
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 9 . 4/15
Omg! I am loving this story! I am excited to read about their encounter... on to the next chapter!
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 6 . 4/14
This is amazing and such a pleasure to read! I love essential the storyline and characters as you've portrayed rhem... both canon and Callum.
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 3/15
Wow I'm so sad this is over! I know I'll read this one again! Gee I guess I'll just have to read another of your fics! You have helped me through some of the most horrible days of my life and I thank you so much for that, truly! God Bless you sweetie!
3,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »