Reviews for Distractions
madhra chapter 17 . 10/11
I enjoyed this version of the events so much! I even dare to say I prefer this over the actual thing haha
I love your vision of Edward and how both him and Bella grow so much as the story goes, I love how they finally understand and learn how to respect each other!
This is incredible I LOVE IT!
I enjoyed a lot with your story.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
ShabbyShaddy chapter 17 . 9/9
I don't think any other new moon fic could ever even come close to the brilliance and beauty of distractions...i simply love it, thank you for writing and sharing it with the world.
leesmee chapter 17 . 9/1
Loved , would you consider an epilogue with the pregnancy?
leesmee chapter 16 . 8/31
Loved every chapter, thank you
Unslaadahsil chapter 13 . 8/13
I feel I should point this out: Romeo and Julliet is not a romance, let alone THE romantic story. It's actually a tragedy, the tragedy of two lovers so wrapped up in their passion that they prefeered death to the possibility of separation. If you consider that romantic, more power to you, but no high school teacher worth their salt would talk of it as a romance.
Escapee2FF chapter 17 . 7/27
noooo that cant be it! what about the rest?! such a great version. absolutely loved this story.
Tania Game chapter 1 . 7/21
Really loved this story. And how she set about trying to find him. I also believe that Edward would have got Victoria much sooner than SM wrote. Really like your own character Callum. this is definitely on my favourites list. I want to check out your other stories, but then I'm going to read this one again.
TheEasternWind chapter 2 . 6/25
I am re-reading this now and it is still so beautifully written fanfiction. Makes my heart sing.
Luvntwilight chapter 17 . 6/20
Another wonderful story.
Such a beautiful story! The resilience, growth, and the strength shown in both Bella and Edward is just spectacular. I'm so glad that I found this gem. Thank you for sharing!
MsLiss chapter 14 . 2/18
Such a different approach to the baby thing
Very clever
I live how excited they are about the house
Edward is adukting for the first time ! Lol
MsLiss chapter 11 . 2/17
I love that it was inky 3 months apart
I like that Bella learnt and matured during that time

I think Edward is responding to that change
MsLiss chapter 10 . 2/17
I’m reading so ferociously I’m not reviewing much
But please be assured I am loving this
I Janet read canon in awhile
Btw this one and bloodlines
Swoon
Loving it
Thank you so much for putting yourself out there
I appreciate it
MsLiss chapter 2 . 2/17
Oh why hasn’t she tried the hospital in Chicago
They have a web site site .
Ah
I’m sure she’s get there
3,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »