Reviews for Distractions
Wardrob07 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I never read vamp stories and I never read New moon alterations, but I heard all good stuff about your story so I'll give it a try :)
I like it already because it looks like Bella will fight for what she loves and yearns and it is reason enough to see where you are going with this :)
kalibean chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Loved this! I can't believe how unproductive I've been today while I've read your stories :)
kiwisrock chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Yay! Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Oh HALLEZlYJAH!
Spelt wrong but you get the jist!
Thanks so much!
I watched BD2 ten hours ago cause NZ is that far ahead if the world...it was KICK-ASS!
Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Glad that was quick with V&L!
Thanks so much!
kiwisrock chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Oh far out! Wasn't expecting that! Just when she was making progress! Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Callum...could be dangerous, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...for now!
Loves her so much...the books, $78,000 worth, your amazing brain blows me away!
kiwisrock chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
See...FREAKING AMAZING! Your take on all of this is so...no words...you're too brilliant! Gotta keep reading! Thanks so much!
kiwisrock chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I'm so glad she used the $$$ from the plane ticket! Your thoughts and words...Bella realising how much she'd rejected his love...blew me away, so true, thanks so much!
kiwisrock chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Damn! BINGO! Way to persist Bella!
She's wearing his jacket because...
Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Such an amazing pov that you have about this story, thanks so much!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Fascinating twist! Brilliant, would have been wonderful if New Moon had been like this! Thanks so much!
HazelEyedLady chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
love the last line! lol
ladylibre chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
*JUMPING TO MY FEET FOR A STANDING OVATION*

That was... just... WOW.

THANK YOU for writing this touching, beautiful, thoughtful, and immensely satisfying story! xoxo
ladylibre chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
A-MAZING. Just... MWAH! Amazing.
3,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »