Reviews for Distractions
sosueme chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
I've loved this story, a nice analysis of what went wrong in their relationship the first time. My favorite scene being a returning edward on his knees - v powerful visual. Loved caleb as an original character and i loved all the vamp specifics. I loved this bella, stopping herself from being so immature was a welcome change. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
I just love this story! Ive also read The Keepsake and thought it was amazing! You are a great writer.
lvforyouonly chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
Dear Lord!
What is it with you and your stories that leave me in such a crying mess?!
I've lost count of how many heart attacks I've had since I started reading this one!
From the sadness, agony, angst and heartbreak to the love , adoration, tenderness, devotion and so much more.
Even the good moments made my heart ache.
You are an incredible writer. I'm sure you have heard it many times, but it's the only thing I can come up with in the states of mind I'm in right now.
I love your AUs of New Moon (The Keepsake. Distractions. And hopefully a lot more to come). Maybe you can make EPOV of the actual book one day.
But even if you didn't, I'm sure anything you write will capture us just the same.
Wish you the best of luck.
lvforyouonly chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Oh God.
There are just no words for this chapter.
I can only think of adorable.
The stairs argument? God!
His protectiveness, love, adoration, devotion, understanding and gentleness.
And the library.
Ah. No words!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Again, beautiful.
Sapho99 chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
I guess I was late to this party but great story. Thank you! Do you plan a sequel to this?
sapho99
cfigueroa78 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I do enjoy this story but Bella's behavior is definitely stalking. And I don't mean that lightly - it's obsessive stalking and I feel embarrassed for her. I understand she knows that Edward truly loves her but it doesn't change the fact that he left her and clearly made sure she couldn't find him. His number was disconnected and no longer in service. I honestly think that was very cruel for Edward to do - knowing Bella would call, it would break her heart that he made such an effort to leave her behind. When she made that call I actually hoped she would just leave it alone and try to heal.
cfigueroa78 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I know Edward's DOB was 1901 but Bella 1987? If we go by when twilight came out - 2008, that would make her 21 not 17/18. I think the DOB is suppose to be no earlier than 1990.
ebayaddict chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
What an amazing story! You have brought such depth to the characters! Especially Edward. His inner thought have brought tears to my eyes on several occasions. keep up the god work. You are an amazing author. I think an outtake from Victoria's POV would be interesting.
BridieM chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
Thank you. Thank you for your talent. And thank you for sharing it with us. :D
ebayaddict chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
OH! I wasn't expecting Victoria to show u in the Thriftway! You got me LOL! Love the flashbacks. Especially re: the glasses. Not sure if I trust Callum.
Debby-1957 chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
You described the painful separation very well. Bella’s discovery of the hidden gifts and her moments of epiphany while she searched were so good. The whole idea that the separation helped them mature and brought them to a good place, was excellent. Your choice of words and your keeping the characters canon were amazing. I also appreciated that the ‘M’ rating was tactful, without too many embarrassing details.

I wanted to include a few examples of the humor that you did so well.
From chapter 15: “Aw, geez. He’s coming. You thought about it, didn’t you, Callum? You had to go and think about it.” “I couldn’t help it. It just came out.” Hahaha! I was reminded of Ghostbusters, when Ray thought of the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man!
From chapter 16: Alice scowled at me. “This would be a lot easier if you would let go of her, Edward.”
The conversation about annoying habits was very funny. I could keep on quoting the many things that made me laugh and I love being able to laugh as I read a good story!

I really loved your story; thank you!
SarahhIonaa chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
this is so beautifully written! it's amazing!
Otaku Mama1 chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Just lovely. You are a fabulous writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you.
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
How I've never read this story, I'll never know. But just like Blood Lines, I absolutely could not put it down. Your characterization of Edward and Bella in these stories is so magical and romantic, it makes them the truly timeless couple that they are.

Absolutely loved it, my dear. You have wonderful talent.
3,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »