Reviews for Distractions
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
You are the best! I really mean it, you are so very good.
JavaMasta chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
I'm reading this story for teh second time - I love it! Callum, in my opinion, is one of the best supporting characters I've found in FF. One question, though - why does he have an Australian cell phone number?
Lvstwilghttoo chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
Loved this story. I'm new to reading twilight fan fiction. Think it's the best I've read so far. Loved the story line and your spin on the characters. Would love to see part two "when" they decide on the baby and making Bella a vamp. Will add you to my favorites! Look forward to reading your other stories.
kalizivis chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
Super cute story!
GraceCat chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
This was so amazing!
Ladybugg0831 chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
I have to say this was awesome! I do not normally write reviews or read new moon fanfics but I am glad that I read this one! Thanks so much for sharing ur story with us.
twiclare chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
That was beautiful, love this story so much!
twiclare chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
The wedding was lovely, just perfect for them. Now she just needs to find out If he sparkles all over!
twiclare chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
All Edward's nervous musings and reminiscing are very poignant.
twiclare chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Everything is so filled with love, hope and possibilities for them right now!
twiclare chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
Edward's reaction to the gift of the pocket watch was really touching, it meant so much to him.
twiclare chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Edward's reaction to her going looking for a coven of vampires and getting into a car with them was priceless...but understandable!
twiclare chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
It's funny how looking back on things with a different perspective makes things so much clearer!
twiclare chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
It's crazy but even though I've read this before, Victoria still surprised me! It's a shame after the sweet ice cream memory.
twiclare chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Tanya had quite a profound effect on Bella in making her realise how some of her behaviour must have appeared to Edward, I'm not too sure that was Tanya's intention though!
3,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »