Reviews for Distractions
mygooddog chapter 17 . 1/14/2015
I started your story and couldn't stop! SOOOOOO good thank you
MSFics chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Just found your fic thanks to a Twitter friend who recommended it to me and I'm totally in love with it. Thanks for writing such a beautiful story and for sharing your imagination with all of us.
-Miss Sands-
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
I wish you could've included her pregnancy and their anticipation to her turning and them being parents. I don't necessarily want to see their kid grow up, but still, adding in what I mentioned would have been nice
lizzieloo04 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
This was so incredibly amazing! I can't count the amount of times I have laughed and cried! Thank you so much xx
MiccaF chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Awesome story! Absolutely loved it :-)
Guest Again chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
*Sighs*... *sobs*... *bursts out into a fit of tears*! this was amazing! I loved this line from chapter 16, "A nuclear bomb couldn't have wiped the grin off my face." I lold. This was such a unique retelling of New moon, eclipse... whatever. Lol. It was perfect, I kind of wished that was How sms panned out. Let me explain. Your take Bella truly overcomes obstacles, grows and evolves as a character. She fights for what she wants but she's not so stubborn minded to Where she's blind-like when it came to her decision about her change. Originally Bella Did choose to wait, but that wasn't until breaking dawn Where as here she sees the significance. She also chose to accept gifts, which always sort of annoyed me before. And the thing with the truck was brilliant. I just keep listing reasons why your version is better lol.I also enjoyed Callum, he was funny and a good friend to Bella. There's so much about this story that I love, but if I keep listing off the things I liked I'll be here all night and I've already been up too long finishing reading this so thank you thank you thank you for writing such an amazing fic!
guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I'm only on the sixth chapter and since I've had two panic attacks, three crying fits, countless cry-smiles, and I've laughed a few times. This fic literally has me on an emotional roller coaster and I'm not even pmsing. This is so amazing, truly I'm so impressed so far.
Yali.Page chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
I know the story is already done, I just wanted to write that I hope they will somehow involve Charlie in all of this...
I guess I'll just have to wait and see...
twilightgirl1989 chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
Great story! I couldn't put it down!
lds049 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
... aand by Twilight I meant Eclipse. lol.
lds049 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
This is what New Moon and Twilight should have been. Thank you.
onetree chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
You're seriously such a great great writer. I really enjoyed (LOVED) reading Blood Lines and I'm loving this story as much. Please keep writing!'
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
"In the past it had always been me that brought up the topic of the future, but even then it hadn't really been the future we talked about.

It had been me asking him to change me and him saying no.

It had been me saying I didn't want to get old while he stayed seventeen and him telling me appearances didn't matter.

It had been me saying I wasn't worried about my soul, without thinking that Edward might want a chance to save his."

Those sentences, along with "Don't buy me anything", describe Bella to me in the books and I could never really like her because of that. You perfectly wrote what it took her so long to realize.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
You are the best! I really mean it, you are so very good.
JavaMasta chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
I'm reading this story for teh second time - I love it! Callum, in my opinion, is one of the best supporting characters I've found in FF. One question, though - why does he have an Australian cell phone number?
3,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »