Reviews for Distractions
BurningAkira97 chapter 14 . 8/16/2016
Cute :')
ImYours1901 chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
11 hours and I've finished this fic. It was amazing, you are such a talented writer!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
I absolutely loved this fic! What a gorgeous ending :) I really liked all the little changes you made to the original plot as well.
cbzoo chapter 17 . 8/1/2016
so good
TheInstantClassic chapter 17 . 7/21/2016
Almost 6 years later...

Lovely story.
Loved the build-up of Edward and Bella and I think you captured the emotions of both very well although I have to admit I'm glad I've found this story only now when it is complete, because I think I would have stopped reading. The chapters until Edward's return tended to be a bit lengthy and it didn't help that I couldn't stand Callum until the end even though you tried to write him a bit more likeable in your later chapters.
I also would have liked to see Edward shutting Mike's immature mouth, but ignoring him is also a sign of greatness, so I liked it the way you wrote it.

I would have liked to see Edward turning Bella into a vampire as an epilogue. It's just so fundamental for their story and I kind of miss it here.

Nonetheless great story.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
Your Callum is a pretty neat character! Nicely done. Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
This is just fabulous! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Fantastic chapter! This has been so wonderful seeing Edward and Bella reconnect! Very nicely done! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
Wow! Excellent story! And I'm so glad Edward is back! Really looking forward to the rest of this! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
This is really neat! Lots of new ideas while staying nicely in-character. Great story! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Sweet story! Thanks for writing!
SVMlover1378 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I love this story! I've read a lot of twilight fanfiction and this is probably my favorite version of Edward and Bella.
catabeauvoir chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
I really, really wanted a Edward and Bella's child ):
Can you make it possible?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
Tttttttttt
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 5/14/2016
Aw, he's still taking care of her! *snif*
3,351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »