Reviews for Distractions
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Oh...fuuuuudge...of course Callum would recognize Edward as a vampire since it related to his Dad's hobby and writings. I forgot. Oh, my...
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
After reading the books and seeing the movies a million times I never thought to see Bella and Edward's relationship defined as well put as Tanya and Kate stated in this story...to just let him love her, as that was his generous nature. *smacks forehead* I always thought she was just being stubborn and stupid. lol

A Tiffany's box...maybe the catalog was for Edward, not Esme, as Bella assumed.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Bella made it to the right city in Alaska, but who is driving the Volvo? And here she is ready to board the bus to go back home.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Smart girl! The mag gift subscription was a great idea!
jen5795 chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
I love this story!
DalekQueen7 chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
This is awesome! It is very realistic, and I like how you expanded the characters instead of leaving them as they were in the original series (sort of shallow, and with relationship decisions that one might see on a preschool playground).
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
Love this story! Love how they both realized their mistakes! Would have loved a sequel!
life of Grey chapter 17 . 11/1/2015
I loved this story perhaps more than Stephanies original twilight
RomaSweet18 chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
The keepsake encouraged me to read more of your works. I have to admit I stumbled upon this story a couple of times before, but somehow I wasn't interested. And I will forever beat myself over this fact. The story is heartbreakingly good. I am not so sure about only Bella finding out what she was doing wrong in the relationship, I mean he was not without fault either, but I am reserving judgment untill I hear from Edward, because after all it was only bella's point of view this time...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
"idiot stupid over thinking vampire!" you had me at that !priceless! I so agree with you Bella! If there'd be awards for brooding and over thinking.. Edward would be the winner!
ladymagna1100 chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
I see this story was completed years ago but I just discovered it and I'm glad I did-thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
My fave fanfic of New Moon! :) thanks alot for this
HappyEndingLover chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
I so love this story! I am reading it again. The flashes that Bella has of she and Edward are so well written. They make me laugh and cry.
TrueLoveisDeep chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Best Bella ever! LOVing this version; thanks for writing it.
kavelf chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
So much more character development than in the original books. Thanks for the story.
3,305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »