Reviews for Distractions
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is absolutely *excellent*. You don't have grammar issues, it flows so well...I'm in love. LOL
moniquecullen chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Poor poor Bella :( I'm glad she has ssen the error of her extremely glad she put Tanya in her place. Is the Tiffany box for her? From Edward? Can't wait for the next update.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Look at you, with the fast update! Thank you!

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed with this chapter. Not due to your writing or anything like that- but because Bella didn't seem to come up with anything new to go on. I don't know what to do with myself when the trail grows cold! But then we come to the Tiffany box...I have no idea what to expect. Did Edward buy her something and stash it there? Is it something to help her track down Esme? I'm dying to know!

As always, love you, love the story, can't wait to read more!
AnjieNet chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
So happy to see an update for this story. I'm enjoying Bella learning as much about herself and insecurities as she is about Edward. Your Bella is growing and becoming so much stronger. The Tiffany's box is intiguing...perhaps E. Cullen was actually Edward, not Esme? But why would he have left it at her house? An unknown birthday present or ridding himself of yet another reminder but unable to keep it from her like the pictures? Can't wait for the next update!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Excellent chapter! I loved the therapy, lol. I like Kate. Tanya irritated me a little too, I felt for Bella. But that's just Tanya! lol

I am glad Bella is finally starting to realize some things and look at things the right way! I hope she doesn't have to be too much longer without anything to go on though...

Will Alice at least come back soon! I'm so impatient :)

Oh, and Jake is going all wolf isn't he?

p.s. I did start Blood Lines - sorry I haven't reviewed yet! I've read the first 4 chapters and I'm loving it so far! :)
84gemstone chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
OMG so loving it
fara1903 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I'm guessing that the Tiffany box is a ring, whose ring is it?

I was pleasantly surprised that Bella realised that she never accepted Edward's generous nature by rejecting him getting her stuff. When I read the book I always thought that and SM never mentioned it in the book. I'm glad in this story you did!

Now I'm curious to know if she's going to find him or not and if she did, what is their reunion going to be like...can't wait for it!
Tugarulls chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I can't believe that you ended the chapter with this cliffie

You're so evil Now I can't stop thinking about the box

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't take too long
dinotopian chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Thank you so much for this story! I am LOVING it. I have been waiting for a story where Bella got a clue and boldened up and LET Edward "love her" (as you put it)with grace. This story alert came as I was recovering from a crappy morning and was a gleeful and exciting...distraction. Thanks again!
forbidden-fruit123 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
This story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
u2shay chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Well, hello again!

I was so thrilled to see that you had updated this story! It was such a great chapter! Thank you for not torturing us unmercifully!

Oh...the Tiffany's box...awesome! I wonder what else he has left lying around the house for Bella to find.

Nice to see Tanya not being quite so...ick! And I love this incarnation of a wise, maturing Bella! You are doing an absolutely wonderful job! :)

BTW, I'm wondering if Jake really has the stomach flu or if he's changing into a wolf? And oh, the possibilities with The Denalis running into Bella. Will Laurent know that Bella is unprotected w/o having to go and check on her? There are so many ways you could go with that! I look forward to seeing what you do! :)

Keep up the great work!

Shay
Shamatt0403 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I'm glad you are writing this. It's the first one I've read that allows Bella to realize she had majors issues that caused Edwards issues.
ltlerthqak chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
i love this story and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Bella - so much stronger and more open minded than at first. Can't wait to see what's in her little blue box.
Venus Star2-com chapter 4 . 4/1/2010

somebody pointed out that bella rejected that part of edward's nature..

arghh

That blue box -is it from Edward or Alice?

Please let bella have a break and find the cullens or edward come running back
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
wow...the initial reaction of the two sisters was a bit angry, but I liked how you let them work their way through the misconceptions.

Tanya's parting words were important, and it was good to see that Bella realized that her attitude towards gifts and Edward's compliments was detrimental, not only towards herself but more so to him. I'm glad that she has at least figured out this much.

What's in the box? It's a square...earrings or engagement ring?

Update soon.