Reviews for Distractions
iamawickedchild chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
WOW! Each chapter gets better and better! youre amazing!

Evil Tanya was a lot of fun! poor Bella! i would feel like a mosquito towards someone as beautiful as she too! :( but iwas a nice conversation! and Kate is awesome!

Im so happy Bella reazlied all those things! yay for progress! :D

OMG! Tiffany! i cant wait for next chapter! seriously! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ksuvoge chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
hm i wonder what is in the box? :)

i am glad Bella had her own little break through... hopefully she can make some progress in fidning Edward. i am excited to see what Alice does when she gets bella's message.

Thanks for sharing.
packermom chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I just love your writing. This was such a great chapter. Tayna & Kate helped Bella to realize she didn't really accept him by not accepting his gifts etc.. I can't wait to read the next update. I miss Edward but it's nice to have him in the story through her memories.
eye ree chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
you know how i feel about this story. sorry i haven't reviewed lately. my phone is a pain in the ass to review from.

one of the things i love the most is that despite the fact that edward's not around, you still manage to make him present with the little flashbacks.

i love how true to character you always stay on. i can totally picture a canon bella doing this. great job on the denali sisters as well. looking forward to the next chapter

xoxo

ire
Twilight-Alagaesia chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Thanks for the update !
AvidReaderAshley chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
WOAH. NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL...I guess we all know what that is...
soton chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
A little worried when Bella agreed to go with Tanya and Kate - especially with Laurent still around and Tanya's very strong feelings for Edward!

Thank goodness that Bella finally realises that she needs to accept all of Edward and recognises the pleasure that it gives him to spoil her.
favludo chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Such a stunning chapter! And so beautifully long too. Im loving this story, and Im loving the way you are writing Bella as working on changing her somewhat distorted thinking patterns. Cant wait to read more!
fallunder chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Heartwarming
alisa231 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I loved this line -classic Edward:

"And he just smiled at me and said, 'not silent enough, Tanya'."

I liked seeing Edward through the eyes of Kate and Tanya. You included some great details about him in Bella's conversation with them. I especially liked the comment Tanya made about Edward wanting to believe he has a soul even though, he doesn't think he has one. Very insightful.

I also liked how you played with Tanya's character. Thank you for not making her a caricature. You did a good job conveying her deep loyalty to Edward being the primary reason for her somewhat cold treatment of Bella.

"I hadn't accepted Edward - his generosity, his words, his beliefs." and "I knew now, I would die for Edward Cullen."

Wow. Those two lines had such an impact after Tanya's parting comment. I feel very proud of Bella. Your attention to the details and nuances in her character [and Edward's] makes this story so fulfilling. Thanks. :)
starla1979 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
What a great chapter and i can't wait to see what is in that Tiffany's Box! Did you intend for this to be a prequel to Bloodlines? I ask b/c it looks like Jake is about to go wolf but I am unsure how close he and Bella are going to get.

I loved Bella's epiphany. I enjoy how in your stories you explore their relationship on a much deeper level and look at aspects of it that were never really developed in the original saga. I never thought that Bella could see how rejecting Edward's nature (outside of being a vampire) could be construed as rejecting him. I can see how the evolution of their relationship into a true partnership could begin with this story and come full circle in Bloodlines. If this is not a prequel, I still believe it is strong as a stand-alone piece. Keep it up!

P.S. I noticed that you had a Bloodlines outtake on twilighted but it was not here. Would you consider posting it :-)?
sherryola chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
wow! What a powerful and sad but hopeful story. Bella's epiphany was very moving.
Viola Cornuta chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I read every chapter with delight.
serinity818 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
oh my poor sweet edward...i absolutely love your story and will die unless you continue it...and soon please...i read fanfiction a lot becuase i have no life and this is one of the bes ti have ever read...i love it completly...your storyline is amazing...please update and conitnue...
cvds chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Great chapter! Cannot wait for more:)
3,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »