Reviews for Distractions
PenName76 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I imagine there is some sort of underground lair in the Australian outback where you sit at your desk with a glass of champagne while your cat lolls in your lap as you delight in leaving us with such a cruel, cruel cliffhanger. Am I right?

Well...THAT was heartbreaking. Especially the lock of hair since Edward's hair does not grow back. That was a huge sacrifice on his part and such a heartfelt gesture. I could just see the joy on his face as he was devising this gift. The more I think about the love with which he was giving this gift, the more I am reminded of just how lonely a character he must have been up to this point. I'm sure he received hugs and forms of affection from his family, but it's not quite the same as a lover embracing you and accepting you. As great as his love was then was just as great as his pain would be when he would have to leave her.

I loved the entire chapter. SO, SO, SO well done. I hope you have more stories in you after this because I don't know what I will do when this is finished. What I like about your writing, and I've said this before, is that it is so obviously written by someone who has a very kind and gentle heart. It's not over the top cheesy and the sentiment and emotion is so infused into the story line and the characters. I absolutely love your story and I can't wait until the next update. Please let that update be tomorrow. I appreciate your effort so much.
joayla chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Ok so this chapter was amazing I was speachless I cried when she opened the box. The photos were beautifull and the checking her ass out brought the humour. Yes I felt every enotionas you write so well.

But now I am sitting in complete shock! Who what where and when? Did I miss somthing? And how can Callum find out there secret? OMG

I don't usually beg but please update really fast!
dinotopian chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I get so excited when you update! Thank you!
girl-crazy-4-VampyreSpeed chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
OMJCW! How did he know that?

Eva

x
ebhg chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
"What's wrong? Bella, you didn't tell me Edward was a vampire."

Ah!

Excellent... I was so into this, I actually squealed a bit when I read that last line;)

And, Edward getting caught checking out Bella's behind?

Priceless!

ebhg:)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
How does Callum know about vampires? Will he refuse to help Bella in her search for Edward now that he knows? The cameo was an amazingly thoughful and loving gift.
84gemstone chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
OMG How does Callum know? can't wait to find out
kelysuperficial chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
wow, just WOW. That was quite a chapter! THe locket? *swoon* But to have to find it after he left...sigh. (I do think she would have given it back to him if he had given it to her *before* though)

How does Callum know Edward is a vampire?

Really enjoying this story! Just found it today! (thanks to squalloogal on twitter!)
elislyn chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
How odd that he should guess. Are there things you can buy that only a vampire would need? Is there a vampire-only line of credit? Like a blood red Discover card?
favludo chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
What a cliffhanger! I like the idea that Bella and Edward did many different things such as bowling and playing cards, you include lots of detail about their life together before he left and you write it all so beautifully. Im excited about reading your next chapter already...
Bonfire93 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Oh My God!

How does he know Edward is a vampire?

This chapter made me cry a little, you know, but I love it! If it makes me cry, that means it's well written.

How often do you update? Or do you update just when you finish a chapter?

Keep writing.
afmtoo chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
wow what a cliffhanger! Who was on the phone? How does Callum know? Where did Edward go? and what is it about men and popcorn? I look forward to finding out more.

Thanks

AFMxx
aerobee82 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow, I didn't see that one coming, at all! This was an excellent chapter, and every scene was perfectly written. The locket necklace, her asking about hacking, her hiding/listening when the others were talking about Edward. I know we're still only in the 5th chapter, but I'm so anxious/impatient for her to find him!
Twilights1Fan chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
OMG this story is getting better and better as it progresses onward. I can't get enough. it has so much detail and suspense. I am so intrigued. I really like Callum. He seems like he could really be a very good friend for Bella. I love how he was so determined to help her track down Edward and help her relentlessly find what ever he could to give her something substantial to go with.

Wow so he figured out that Edward was a vampire? What could he possibly know about Vampires and how did he come to that conclusion about Edward's existence?

I also wonder about Jake, he isn't feeling well, he has been sick for a week, wont talk to Bella and bow there are some missing people out in the snow , and presumed lost in the woods?

I wonder how all this is connected and now Callum and his questions about Edward being a vampire, must have been inspired by what everyone was saying about Edward's behavior, and the way he looked on the video. Everyone was concerned for Bella as she was ready to leave except Callum. I think he put two and two together then and realized what Edward was.

I really loved Edward' gift to Bella. That locket was so sweet and the unspoken message that if reflected to her and his intense level of commitment to her and their relationship was so very touching. I'm glad she found it and has it with her now.

Wow, I just have to read more. Please say it won't be to much longer for the next update. I really, really love this story. Another Awesome chapter.

~Jennifer
Edward's Eternal chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow- how did he get that ?

My friend you are weaving the same spell for me as you did with Bloodlines- I can't wait for your next update.

Your work is wonderful.

Excellent.

I love that Bella is realizing what she had- it will make it all that sweeter when they reunite...
3,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »