Reviews for Distractions
HopeStreet chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
I found this in a look at recent updates the other day and knew I had to read it since I loved your other story so much. All I can say is holy heck! How does Callum know about vampires? And if he knows about vampires, wouldn't he know how dangerous it is for a human to know this information? I cannot wait for the next update! Also, I love that Bella is tracking Edward and revisiting events past and really understanding them through new eyes, so to speak. Just loving this and can't wait for what is the next step!
Cianhowah chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
more, more, more! this is so exciting! and i'd wish she would at least come a bit nearer to him! the lock was beautiful described...such a sweet gesture (could totally see edward doing that!) love it :)
Elizabeth440 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Your creativity astounds me. The cameo locket Edward designed for her was perfect, the blue signifying the color he liked best on Bella and the tear shape representing the pain that is the cost of loving each other so intensely.

Your Blood Lines was such a wonderful story - such a beautiful look at how two people allow their love to help them become the best versions of themselves. What amazes me is that you are also so gifted at such a different type of story! The pacing and developments are so tight and intriguing that I almost forget that Edward isn't even in this story yet, except symbolically. It really is so compelling.

I reread from the start after this update and remembered that Callum's father wrote a book about myths and superstitions, so I'm figuring that once Callum saw Edward's physical features in the photos in Angela's DVD, that's how he realized what Edward is. I absolutely cannot wait to see where this story goes next! Thank you so much for writing it!
CollMom chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Great Twist! I can't wait to see what Callum found (or is...)!
crush-on-lush chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
love the story!
goldenhair chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Oh God. I'm very tempted to go with the "PLEASE UPDATE SON" but I won't.

Okay, maybe just a little. But you have to understand. This is very new to me. I don't read WIP. Ever. Really. I think the only WIP I've ever read was The Office and that was because I hadn't been around long enough to know I preferred completed stories.

But with yours? I just... Couldn't stop myself. Damn it. I clicked on the first chapter and just wanted to read half of it or the whole thing and see if I liked the story, and then if I did, I'd bookmark it and put it on my to-watch list until it was complete. I know, I'm weird.

But I just couldn't do that with yours. I got... Sucked in and you just wouldn't let me go! I love everything about this story, it's crazy, I swear. I'm not making any sense right now and I probably sound like a 16-year-old valley girl. Sorry.

I love the way you wove suspense into romance, the way you leave us hanging in every chapter (the whole hacking thing is very exciting, and the cliff hanger? I'm DYING to know what this is about), how in-character Bella is (I cannot rave enough about this, it's so rare)... I just love everything.
goldenhair chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
I absolutely adore how you convey Bella's anger and frustrated sadness. I love how we can feel what she's feeling and sympathize with what she's going through.

And the Vogue thing is really clever! I would have never thought of it. I wonder if Alice will see it coming?
goldenhair chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This is so good! I always wondered what Bella would do if she found out that Edward had lied before the whole Volterra debacle... You're doing really good so far! Bella's really in-character and I love the way you show her emotions. Very subtle and well thought out, nothing seems rushed, and that's quite the accomplishement!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
You know, I had a feeling he would be finding out the truth at some point. But this...it sounds like he already knows about vamps...What's going on?

I wanna know! Please write more.
Livie79 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Holy cow, what the hell? Awesome chapter, but dang what a cliffy! Please don't leave us hanging for too long!
tench11 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
omg O.O
Darcyfitz1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Oh, Lord, how does Callum know? Ok, so I'm chewing my nails raw right now. Your story is fantastic; so visual, and the flashback scenes are beautiful. I love it!
MariDS chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
OH MY GOD!

How in the world Callum knows about vampires?

I'm going crazy here!
dontrun chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Absolutely love this!
EverlastingMuse chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
very good! i love it! update soon!
3,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »