Reviews for Distractions
hollygoeslightly chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
whoa! did NOT see that coming! can't wait for the next chapter! (and loved all the additional happy times reminiscences, thank you!)
iamawickedchild chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
OMG! i actually gasp OUT LOUD! i feel so silly now here alone in my room getting all giddy while reading this! haha!

I did not see that coming! wOW! i can only say PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i know, how original but im dying of curiosity! and your story gets to me! its so amazing to read! im honestly on the edge on my seat with my eyes glued to the screen, i LOVE it! and omg! squee! :D
scrosby66 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Saw this recommended on Facebook, and I must say, I LOVE it! Thanks for writing!
hollygoeslightly chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
i wish stephenie meyer would read this chapter. really liked how you described bella growing up and realizing that she was getting in her own way early on, being a bit ridiculous by whining about birthday parties and compliments. obviously she's just an insecure teenage girl (as we all are at some point) but it's nice that she grows up in this story and accepts her own shortcomings, edward's, and starts looking for a way to make things better. really well done!

also loved her interaction with tanya & kate, and the scene about the date at the movie theater. i wish we'd had more happy times in the books. i think we all would have liked to read some details from "the best summer ever" rather than just a sentence or two!
LostPrincess94 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
WHAT? NO! U CANNOT END IT THERE! GR! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! ah! fabulous chapter! i 3 edward's gift. im thrilled bella is finally figuring out all of the problems she caused in their relationship. that was one of the major problems that i have with sm's books! callum is hacking edward's records! gr8 development of characters & plot! i 3 this story! glad 2 have outsiders' views on bella & edward in the story! i 3 the whole bowling conversation! haha 3 this side of edward! hope that bella figures it out! multiple missed phone calls during ur story so far. wonder who they r from. cullens? maybe. yet another fabulous plot twist/development? hm gotta wait & c i guess! killings vamps. victoria? laurent? another nomad? someone else? hm idk. gotta wait & c AGAIN i guess! lol please update soon! i 3 ur story! :)
alisa231 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I like the new significance you give to canon events. You made the tiny detail about Edward having his hand in his pocket mean so much more. :)

I found the locket an extremely thoughtful gift for the same reason. You made the significance of hair very clear in the flashback, and I feel Edward giving his hair to Bella is even more important because his hair can never grow back.

The conversation between Mike and the others was my favorite part of the chapter. As I said last chapter, I like seeing Edward through other people's eyes and you did a good job highlighting things that Bella tends to miss (Edward checking her out, for example). All of these instances are helping make her more reflective and self-aware.

I'm more curious about the missed phone call than Callum. Was that Alice? Edward?

Thanks for the update.
4everhis91 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I have so loved the last 2 chapters. As always ur gifts shine through and make the stories perfect ! The lock of hair and pics reminds me of my grandparents and how they always wanted a lock of hair from each child, grandchild and great grand-child. Ur timing is right on. I am hoping the next chapter leads to some more clues. I am sure after setting sights on Angelas pic and having the background provided by his fathers interests Callum clicked it together like a lighting flash. I am excited to c were this leads and am hoping u can update soon :)... Also I think it would be so funny if Bella decided to use Edwards Credit Card # to fund her search for him. That is what I would do. i can just hear Edward calling the company to complain about a charge for an airline ticket and being told it was for Bella Swan ... even better ... bring Callum along too and charge his ticket to Edward. The question alone of who was with her might being him out a bit... of course it also might get Callum into a bit of trouble with a jealous over-protected Edward LOL
ChieriAn9eL chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
You are evil! you're killing me here...Not even a little hint? Is Callum gonna stop helping her? Is he gonna get her/the Cullens in trouble? I was hoping he'd be her advocate and not a JAcob Black substitute.. lol... btw.. silly question at the end... Who in their right mind would tell him their bf is a vampire? hahaha...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the locket. You turned something that could have been so cliche (but still significant) into something very beautiful and significant. It's such a thoughtful Edward gift.. I've always thought it was weird SM didn't even mention Edward getting her a gift.. even in an outtake or something..

and Angela is such a sweetheart!
AvidReaderAshley chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Whoa. Did NOT see that one coming! Ugh, its always cliffhangers with you! LOL, but it's okay. It makes it more dramatic! Cant wait until the next update!
Calliope'sPoem chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
It should be illegal to leave a chapter hanging like that! In fact, it may be unconstitutional - it's cruel and unusual punishment of everyone held captive by your story! This was another completely spellbinding chapter. If you're sticking to canon at all in this AU, then at least some of the Cullens may be in Ithaca, NY, and the ticket from JFK isn't too out there. I can't decide if Callum is a good guy or a bad guy, and I suspect that's the way you want it. But Bella sure gave this guy she just met a great deal of information about Edward. I think in her desperation to find him, she forgot about the paramount importance of protecting him and his family. Of course, there would have to be repercussions for that. Thanks for keeping me guessing!
Eyes of Topaz chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
WOW! Found this story through a rec on Twitter and read through this afternoon...what a great story you have going here! Love the way it goes back and forth between the present and then flashbacks to times with Edward.

And absolutely love stalker Bella but I can not believe you left it there! Please update soon!
confettirainfall chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
SHIT! How the hell did he figure that out unless he's one. Crap! Hurry!
jakbranton chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I am facinated with the story line you have going here. I have been reading fanfics for several months now, but yours is the first I have hit the review button for. I cannot wait for an update! (I also enjoyed your other story "Blood Lines"...)

Thanks...
jdmom29 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Ahh... and the plot thicken! I really enjoy the story and I can't wait until the next update.
jolynnco chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow! Did not see that coming. What a cliff hanger. Hope the next update comes real soon. I am really enjoying your writing.
3,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 216 .. Last Next »