Reviews for Distractions
Viola Cornuta chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I read every chapter with delight.
serinity818 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
oh my poor sweet edward...i absolutely love your story and will die unless you continue it...and soon please...i read fanfiction a lot becuase i have no life and this is one of the bes ti have ever read...i love it completly...your storyline is amazing...please update and conitnue...
cvds chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Great chapter! Cannot wait for more:)
oAmyBlacKo chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
oh, nice chapter. i really liked the conversation between Bella, Kate and Tanya...

excited to read what you plan for Bella and Edward next!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I was surprised Bella willing went into a car with two strange vampires, but I am glad that she did. She gained so much insight on not only Edward, but herself as well. I liked that Tanya did not let her jealousy get in the way of the information exchange and who would guess that she would give Bella the best advice about herself. Thanks for another great chapter!
Eviefan chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
First of all I want to tell you how much I'm enjoying your story. You're doing great with this. What I really like is how you have incorporated ideas from the books into your story. I'm glad Bella met Tanya and Kate, and you have stuck to what Tanya's persnality seems to be from what we saw in the books. She has a crush on Edward and it was evident in the way she tried to make Bella seem there was more than met the eye. I for one was glad Bella saw through her after some time. Kate was one of my favorites. I can't remember if there was much of her in the books, aside from BD and when they came to witness for Renesmee.

I think my favorite and most telling part to this story so far is Bella's realization that her not accepting what Edward wants to give her, both in gifts and otherwise has really hurt him. She seems to be growing up and I'm excited to see how much change she will go through before she sees Edward again.

Jacob's got a secret.. Now will Bella be able to know about this since she's not as close to him as she was in NM? I'm anxious to see what you will do with the rest of this story. Your a great writer. Keep up the Fantastic work.
Edward's Eternal chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
OH a present from Edward that was in the ceiling ?

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

What a rotten weekend poor Bella had...

bloody Tanya- always trying to get at Edward..

Bella WILL find him... um right ?
PenName76 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
So many thoughts, but first let me just say this must be a Thursday-Before-Good-Friday miracle! I couldn't sleep and checked my email on my phone at 5AM PST. I was amazed that in less than a week there was another update!

So hot springs, eh? I'm hoping you'll revisit that later on in the story. And the jacket? Might there be something in the pockets? I love that Tanya is jealous! I know she wasn't a jealous person in the books, but is it awful that I had hoped for some sort of smackdown between her and Bella in Breaking Dawn? I know, I'm part of the problem, not the solution.

Anyway, your writing style as always is fabulous and you have given us a Bella that is introspective and caring. A Bella worthy of Edward. I love every detail that has been so carefully constructed for the layers of this story. It's so lovely and this is as well crafted as Blood Lines. You took a common story line and have made it original. I so wish that you would write a version of Midnight Sun. I know that is asking a lot though.

Again. Absolutely lovely story.
joayla chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
She found a vampire and got Edwards jacket woo hoo.

What an amazing chapter this is fantastic so far !
Raewright chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Thank you so much for writing a Bella that isn't cluelessly, frustratingly self-deprecating!
ebhg chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
"Tanya obviously had feelings for Edward, she might have caught him half undressed by a hot spring, but he clearly didn't return those feelings and she'd never made out with him in the back row at the movies."

I love that Bella has the confidence in this story to make this conclusion on her own, rather than be intimidated by all the innuendo that Tanya was tossing around so casually.

I'm riveted- I can't wait to see what happens!

ebhg:)
aerobee82 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
When I found Edward I was going to throw my arms around him, and hug him, and never let him go. I'd let him love me. He could buy me presents, tell me I was beautiful, and I'd never ask him to change me again.

Because I realised as I headed towards home, that I'd rather have eighty years with Edward, than spend eternity with him thinking he'd jeapordised his soul, or mine.

I knew now, I would die for Edward Cullen.

This was very well done. You've given Bella so much depth, and I love you for that. She's truly *thinking* and analyzing her actions and she's making conclusions she never would have come to if it wasn't for his leaving. I'm really wondering how long we'll go before she finds him.

I have to say, though, that it hope it doesn't come to this in your story. I don't want Bella to die. I don't want Edward to have to live a life full of agony without her. Please tell me he won't have to in the end? Please tell me he'll realize he *does* have a soul? I'm begging you here...
aerobee82 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Wow, nice cliffy. Very good chapter. ;-)

Misses Edward as much as Bella does.
aerobee82 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I'd cried a lot since Edward left me. I'd cried a lot since I'd found my gifts. I'd cried in sadness and loss and frustration and anger and happiness. I'd cried for me. I'd cried for him. But now, in my car, in the cold, with my cheek pressed against the old, cracked leather and the gear stick pressing into my hip ... I just cried.

Not for any specific reason or purpose or person ... I just cried.

This is spot on. I don't think there's a woman alive who has just needed to cry to get it all out. I'm so anxious for Bella to find some good information on where Edward and the Cullens are.
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is absolutely *excellent*. You don't have grammar issues, it flows so well...I'm in love. LOL
3,278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »