Reviews for Distractions
Eyes of Topaz chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
WOW! Found this story through a rec on Twitter and read through this afternoon...what a great story you have going here! Love the way it goes back and forth between the present and then flashbacks to times with Edward.

And absolutely love stalker Bella but I can not believe you left it there! Please update soon!
confettirainfall chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
SHIT! How the hell did he figure that out unless he's one. Crap! Hurry!
jakbranton chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I am facinated with the story line you have going here. I have been reading fanfics for several months now, but yours is the first I have hit the review button for. I cannot wait for an update! (I also enjoyed your other story "Blood Lines"...)

Thanks...
jdmom29 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Ahh... and the plot thicken! I really enjoy the story and I can't wait until the next update.
jolynnco chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow! Did not see that coming. What a cliff hanger. Hope the next update comes real soon. I am really enjoying your writing.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Callum is definitely giving me the creeps. I wonder how he picked up that Edward was a vampire and what is his reason for coming to see Bella at home. I don't trust that his intentions in looking for Edward are just to help Bella at all. I am surprised that Bella allowed him to skim Edward's financial records especially knowing how much secrecy is required in his life.

I loved the locket and how the memory attached to it made Bella feel. I cannot gush enough about your writing. I love how Bella now sees her reaction to Edward's attempts to show his affection and how it must have made him feel. I really enjoy this story and look forward to the next update.
teambellaedward chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Boo0321 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Just finished chapter five and OH SNAP! Callum is full of surprises! I really like him so I hope he doesn't stop helping Bella. I'm definately looking forward to the next chapter!
MessyBar chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
The only thing that I can clearly articulate is that:

OMG, OMG, OMG that was probably the best chapter update that I have read that did not include Edward actually in it for a story.

I am so curious as to what is going on with Callum, how did he know about Edward being a vamp and what will he do with this information (still help her, back off, or hurt her).

I can not say how much I loved Edward's un-given gift to Bella. It was so sweet, detailed and Edward that it just about broke my heart.

Oh, and Bella's reaction to it and Angela's video were great and felt her heartache. I just love so much that she can see just how much he loves and desires her. So glad that Bella listened into the gangs conversation and believed it to be true. But most of all, I love that she is determined to find him, to heal him 1st and foremost.

I'm getting anxious though, when will she get to a Cullen, any Cullen? I would settle for Emmett at this point. lol

Thank you for being dependable on your updates and I eagerly await your next installment.

Oh, and in case I didn't say it before, LOVE this story and I was truly moved by this chapter in particular as you can tell by the length of this review!
Boo0321 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
I just started reading this story today and I'm through chapter 4. I wanted to say how much I like this story and how refreshing it is. The part about the Vogue catalog was so clever! Awesome story!
jdmom29 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hi, I'm a fan of Blood Lines. I found it from the rec of Twifans website a while ago. Sorry, I did not review because I didn't know how important reviews are to writers back then.

This story has a very interesting AU just like BL. Keep up the good work!
starla1979 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
OMG! I am going to have to compile a top 10 list of your most evil cliff hangers. This one would top the list so far but i will wait to compile said list until you are done with this story b/c I know you have others coming ;-). That's part of the reason why you are in my top 3 favorite authors. That and your writing is just so damn good. I always look forward to an email update, it seriously started my day off right. Can't wait for the next one
AnnaBananna555 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow, just started Reading this and couldn't stop!

I absolutely love it!

The best fanfic I've read recently!

Anna

x
oAmyBlacKo chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
oh my god.

This was such an amazing chapter and definitely worth the wait. I love the turn of events this story takes... Foolish as I am I hope that the snow hikers died of a vampire attack. The vampires might come near Bella and turn her? well,... probably not...

however.. how did Callum know about vampires?

wuah... Please update soon!
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I think I just heard the other shoe drop! LOL!

Thank you so much for updating so quickly!

And who, oh who, could have been on the phone...and will Callum be trouble?

So many questions! The locket was fantastic! I love this Edward you are weaving!

Oh, and if I haven't mentioned it before...I adore this story!

Keep up the great work! :)

Shay