Reviews for Distractions
WallaWallaMama chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
What what what? Callum knows? What else does he know about vampires? The romantic in me hopes he will recognize that Bella is Edward's mate and will try harder to help find him...but why does he know about vampires? He's obviously freaked out - will he refuse to help now? And who was on the phone? Was someone trying to warn her off? Holy mackerel! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Venus Star2-com chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I personally don't want a callum/bella relationship to develop so please PM to tell me this will be Edward friendly ...

Oh the locket...SO beautiful

please update as soon as you can
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I figured, with what his father is studying, that Callum would get clued in to the vampire aspect pretty quickly. Now I can't wait to see if he will continue to help, or hinder, in the search.

Thanks for the quick update. I kinda drop everything (in this example, my business work) when I see the update!
ReDish chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
woo hoo! I figured Callum would know about vampires, what with his father and all!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
HOL-Y CROW! He knows! He knows..hmm...but what is he? Or how does he know? Because of his dad?...who called? Was that Edward or Alice! Ah! Lol What a cliffie! I am completely on the edge of my seat and I think my jaw hit the ground there at the end. I love it and can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon? Please :) lol

I loved the part where they were all watching Angela's slide show. It was really cool to hear some of the human reactions to the Cullens. Angela is so sweet. Oh and the locket! Genius.

Excellent new chapter. I can not wait for more!
lindsey21412 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I wondered when Callum's dad's profession was going to show up! Of course he would know that the Cullens were vampires. I'm on pins and needles to find out what happens next!
sherryola chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
wow. The locket was totally beautiful, including the significance of the lock of hair. and the pictures made me feel like crying from their tenderness. Hm Can't wait to see how Calum knows about edward!
safarigirl12 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Oh! Is Callum a vampire slayer? Who was on the phone? Great Chapter. I loved the cameo idea!
Shamatt0403 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Oh crap! This is getting so exciting. Poor Bella. I hope she will be completely accepting of his attentions when she finds him. Now I can't wait to hear Callum's story. Is he like Jacob or a hunter?
Raewright chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow! This just gets better and better. I love the Callum character. The hacking. The gang watching Hitchcock. Can't wait to find out what's up with Callum!
wilhelmiina2 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
This is just getting juicier. The birthday present and the photo of him looking at her read almost had me crying, damn angsty boy.. I'm a little afraid of what else they'll discover from his bank account though, what are those "distractions" in your story. Might be something other than Victoria?
cvds chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow! Great chapter:)
ladylish2 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
This story is absolutely amazing! I am utterly, utterly hooked. Oh the intrigue! I can't WAIT until the next chapter. And your written English is beautiful - that always helps my love for an author 3
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
WTF? How does Callum know about vampires? It's not like he's one himself, because I would think that Bella would have noticed that in no time flat. Is he a werewolf?

You got me on the edge of my seat now.

And who was that calling so late at night? Hm...

Next chapter please. This is excellent!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 5 . 4/13/2010