Reviews for Distractions
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
soton chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Poor Bella. I really hate the pain that Edward and the Cullens' inflicted on her in NM. I have a great deal of sympathy for Bella; its only when she becomes involved with Jake that I start to get upset.
alisa231 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
I like your attention to detail. You don't describe everything excessively, but the little bits you do draw attention to are always great. The description of the book/music store was awesome, for example. And I liked the little hints and clues -like the Tiffany catalogue for E Cullen, haha. :)

You also had some killer lines in this chapter. The "you are in so much trouble" line was fantastic as was the "I'd learned from the best" stalking line.

The flashbacks are quickly becoming my favorite part of this story. You capture the sweet intimacy between E and B so well. I like that you drew attention to potential problems in their relationship (Edward's possible insecurity with his age or Bella never thinking to ask Edward more about himself) without cheapening or belittling their love. I really appreciate that aspect of your writing -you let Edward and Bella make their mistakes, but you ultimately respect them. That always comes through loud and clear for me when I read your writing.

Thanks for the update. I don't think Bella's all that off the mark when she said she's going to find herself -I feel like she IS finding herself through her quest for Edward.
sportress chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
wow i love the detective work Bella is doing!
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Sneaky, stalker Bella. I love it! You go girl, get your vampire back where he belongs!
mysinger chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
I enjoyed this chapter even more than the first. I like how you had Bella start to think about memories of Edward now that they are no longer off limits to her, and how she moved from self-pity to worrying about Edward and how he must be hurting.
Twerd1853 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
YAY! I'm so glad you finally updated. God, I hope she finds them, and finds them soon! I'm almost willing to just ask you to skip over how she found him and just get straight to the reunion part haha I can't wait to read more!
PenName76 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
You are a crafty one, Chymes, a crafty one! I have been waiting on pins and needles for this chapter and you did not disappoint! The Vogue subscription idea was genius and very creative. I am absolutely loving this story and cannot wait until the next chapter. Congrats on another great job!
Twilight-Alagaesia chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Thanks for the update ! will be waiting for next chapters... hope you update soon... good story, would love to read some EPOV too!
girl-crazy-4-VampyreSpeed chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
you have to update! your story is really good!

i can't wait for the next chapter

Eva

x
ebhg chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Very cool. Who knew Bella could be sneaky enough to use Vogue to find Alice? I thought that was very fresh and unique. Can't wait for more!

ebhg:)
starla1979 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Can I just say that I love your Bella? I am guessing that she will be the same one we saw in Bloodlines right? I think I told that what i loved most about Bloodlines was that you gave me the Bella and Edward I wanted to see in BD. You presented the evolution of their relationship beautifully and we got to see them become true partners and equals and not just lovers. You even gave us a great resolution with Jacob and not a cop-out involving an imprint on a baby. I can't even go back to the original saga now that I have read your work and YborJen's.

But back to this story. I get the feeling we are going to see the evolution of Bella I wanted to see in NM and probably ignoring some of the events in Eclipse. Is this a prequel to Bloodlines? I will still read evey chapter of Distractions regardless. I am anxious to see Bella's strength and determination and of course, the reunion. It looks like she will once again heal Edward. I am so glad I put you on my alert b/c honestly, I will read anything you write :-). Keep up the good work!

-starla
packermom chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Great update! I'm really looking forward to see where you go with this story. I'm sure it will be great. Nothing really ever compares to my all timne favorite, Blood Lines. I just love how you develop the characters.
MessyBar chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Looking forward to what's coming next. Can really feel her desperation and resolve at the same time. Glad she's not giving up and understands what he really did. Hopefully the note/gift will get to Alice and she will help Bella. Can't wait for the next chapter!
mad4hugh chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Smart girl (what I should say is "smart and clever writer"). Clever sending the message via the subscription - I wonder if Alice saw her descision. Hm.

I like Bella's memories if her times with Edward - brava! I think they are very keeping with the Bella of the books...sometimes Bella in ff canon-AU stories is so different. Not that I mind, just happy to read one so reminiscent of the books.

Can't wait for the next installment to see if/what type of reaction this one simple act results in.
3,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 199 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 .. Last Next »