Reviews for Distractions
jolynnco chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
wow! another hidden item?

That was great. Well written. Can not wait to see what happens next
MessyBar chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Oh Wow! Not what I was expecting at all. Though Tanya is not my favorite vamp in the word, I really loved her in this. She for sure played the part of the jealous female, but was so much more then that. So glad to that Bella came to some realizations about herself along with Edward.

Also loved her noticing the mark on the Volvo. Anything to do with Edward would not escape her notice.

Super happy that she is not giving up, though Tanya told her to.

Great job on the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
DancingInMyUnderwear chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I was sure that E. Cullen would end up being Edward! So there is a bit more information about where Edward could be still nothing for sure and some more research will need to be done but that's okay. I can live with that lol.

The little memories that Bella has of her time with Edward are something that I'm loving. This one was especially good because it's something that I could see Edward doing although not something that may have been written in the books (if that makes sense).

This is another wonderful chapter that is brilliantly written and I can't wait to find out what is in that Tiffany box!
confettirainfall chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Hm. That was interesting. Tanya, Kate and now a Tiffany box. Update soon. Thanks!
mad4hugh chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I like how this story has not just become about Bella seeing past the hurt and to the truth of Edward's leaving, then taking action to find him and fix it: but it's also become about Bella learning about her own mistakes and changing/growing herself.

Oh! Tiffany's. So maybe the catalog wasn't Esme's but Edward's...and perhaps this is a gift he got her that he never gave her because of what happened that night at the party...can't wait for more to see where you take this!
CynicalDreamerC chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
great chapter! can't wait 'till next!
Bonfire93 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I absolutely love this story! And your other story too!

This one is fantastic!

I wish you would update more often, but don't worry, I can wait, XD...

Update as soon as you can, please.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
every new chapter is like finding gold -

and then i get to the end and i feel like my heart stops!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I just read through your first 3 chapters - they were WONDERFUL! But OME, who is this woman wearing Edward's jacket? Tanya? Is he really in Alaska?

Your writing is wonderful and I can't wait for more! I also can't wait to read through your other story, but I know I won't want to stop so I'm going to wait to start it when I have more time :) ...or maybe I'll go ahead and read a chapter or two, lol.
u2shay chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Damn, damn, damn!

I need another chapter pronto! :)

Oh God...it's that bitch Tanya, isn't it? ARGH...Bella's going to get the wrong end of things and you are going to torture us all...I can see it now! LOL!

Thank God you don't have this classified as angst because I just might have died if you did!

Edward might be a masochistic lion...but you are a sadistic author leaving us all hanging with an ending like that! (and obviously I'm a bit of a masochistic reader, indulging myself in WIPs) Anyway, having loved Bloodlines...I trust you...at the moment it's tentative...but it's trust nonetheless.

Now, get back writing! :)

u2shay chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Yes, I'm still loving it! So much that I forgot to review this chapter! LOL

u2shay chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
How in the world did I miss this?

Ah! I'm so GLAD that you have a new story! I am so loving it!

I'd comment more, but I'm off to catch up!

Thanks again!

hollygoeslightly chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
great chapter! loved the cliffhanger, although i'm guessing we all know who that was! i really love this bella. she's got spunk.
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
What the heck?

That ending was a shocker...love the story, espically the twists and turns.
EMME25 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
GAH! I'm such an impatiant person...hurry add another chapter. PLEASE!
3,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 199 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 .. Last Next »