Reviews for Distractions
afmtoo chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
wow what a cliffhanger! Who was on the phone? How does Callum know? Where did Edward go? and what is it about men and popcorn? I look forward to finding out more.

Thanks

AFMxx
aerobee82 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow, I didn't see that one coming, at all! This was an excellent chapter, and every scene was perfectly written. The locket necklace, her asking about hacking, her hiding/listening when the others were talking about Edward. I know we're still only in the 5th chapter, but I'm so anxious/impatient for her to find him!
Twilights1Fan chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
OMG this story is getting better and better as it progresses onward. I can't get enough. it has so much detail and suspense. I am so intrigued. I really like Callum. He seems like he could really be a very good friend for Bella. I love how he was so determined to help her track down Edward and help her relentlessly find what ever he could to give her something substantial to go with.

Wow so he figured out that Edward was a vampire? What could he possibly know about Vampires and how did he come to that conclusion about Edward's existence?

I also wonder about Jake, he isn't feeling well, he has been sick for a week, wont talk to Bella and bow there are some missing people out in the snow , and presumed lost in the woods?

I wonder how all this is connected and now Callum and his questions about Edward being a vampire, must have been inspired by what everyone was saying about Edward's behavior, and the way he looked on the video. Everyone was concerned for Bella as she was ready to leave except Callum. I think he put two and two together then and realized what Edward was.

I really loved Edward' gift to Bella. That locket was so sweet and the unspoken message that if reflected to her and his intense level of commitment to her and their relationship was so very touching. I'm glad she found it and has it with her now.

Wow, I just have to read more. Please say it won't be to much longer for the next update. I really, really love this story. Another Awesome chapter.

~Jennifer
Edward's Eternal chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow- how did he get that ?

My friend you are weaving the same spell for me as you did with Bloodlines- I can't wait for your next update.

Your work is wonderful.

Excellent.

I love that Bella is realizing what she had- it will make it all that sweeter when they reunite...
WallaWallaMama chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
What what what? Callum knows? What else does he know about vampires? The romantic in me hopes he will recognize that Bella is Edward's mate and will try harder to help find him...but why does he know about vampires? He's obviously freaked out - will he refuse to help now? And who was on the phone? Was someone trying to warn her off? Holy mackerel! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Venus Star2-com chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I personally don't want a callum/bella relationship to develop so please PM to tell me this will be Edward friendly ...

Oh the locket...SO beautiful

please update as soon as you can
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I figured, with what his father is studying, that Callum would get clued in to the vampire aspect pretty quickly. Now I can't wait to see if he will continue to help, or hinder, in the search.

Thanks for the quick update. I kinda drop everything (in this example, my business work) when I see the update!
ReDish chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
woo hoo! I figured Callum would know about vampires, what with his father and all!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
HOL-Y CROW! He knows! He knows..hmm...but what is he? Or how does he know? Because of his dad?...who called? Was that Edward or Alice! Ah! Lol What a cliffie! I am completely on the edge of my seat and I think my jaw hit the ground there at the end. I love it and can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon? Please :) lol

I loved the part where they were all watching Angela's slide show. It was really cool to hear some of the human reactions to the Cullens. Angela is so sweet. Oh and the locket! Genius.

Excellent new chapter. I can not wait for more!
lindsey21412 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I wondered when Callum's dad's profession was going to show up! Of course he would know that the Cullens were vampires. I'm on pins and needles to find out what happens next!
sherryola chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
wow. The locket was totally beautiful, including the significance of the lock of hair. and the pictures made me feel like crying from their tenderness. Hm Can't wait to see how Calum knows about edward!
safarigirl12 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Oh! Is Callum a vampire slayer? Who was on the phone? Great Chapter. I loved the cameo idea!
Shamatt0403 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Oh crap! This is getting so exciting. Poor Bella. I hope she will be completely accepting of his attentions when she finds him. Now I can't wait to hear Callum's story. Is he like Jacob or a hunter?
Raewright chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Wow! This just gets better and better. I love the Callum character. The hacking. The gang watching Hitchcock. Can't wait to find out what's up with Callum!
wilhelmiina2 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
This is just getting juicier. The birthday present and the photo of him looking at her read almost had me crying, damn angsty boy.. I'm a little afraid of what else they'll discover from his bank account though, what are those "distractions" in your story. Might be something other than Victoria?
3,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 199 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 219 .. Last Next »