Reviews for Distractions
u2shay chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Damn, damn, damn!

I need another chapter pronto! :)

Oh's that bitch Tanya, isn't it? ARGH...Bella's going to get the wrong end of things and you are going to torture us all...I can see it now! LOL!

Thank God you don't have this classified as angst because I just might have died if you did!

Edward might be a masochistic lion...but you are a sadistic author leaving us all hanging with an ending like that! (and obviously I'm a bit of a masochistic reader, indulging myself in WIPs) Anyway, having loved Bloodlines...I trust the moment it's tentative...but it's trust nonetheless.

Now, get back writing! :)

u2shay chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Yes, I'm still loving it! So much that I forgot to review this chapter! LOL

u2shay chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
How in the world did I miss this?

Ah! I'm so GLAD that you have a new story! I am so loving it!

I'd comment more, but I'm off to catch up!

Thanks again!

hollygoeslightly chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
great chapter! loved the cliffhanger, although i'm guessing we all know who that was! i really love this bella. she's got spunk.
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
What the heck?

That ending was a the story, espically the twists and turns.
EMME25 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
GAH! I'm such an impatiant person...hurry add another chapter. PLEASE!
jolynnco chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Oh wow. I can't wait to read what happens next.
jolynnco chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
wow, that was very smart of Bella
jolynnco chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Interesting. Can't wait to see if she goes to find him and how she does it
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
My dear Windchymes. Please NEVER EVER EVER leave me with a cliffhanger such as this again.

Thank you!

mad4hugh chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Oh wow. I did not expect her to find someone on her trip to Anderson!

Anywho, I really like how your story has Bella doing her best to control her own destiny...not just letting things happen to her, but taking action to find the man she loves and go on from there.
fouranddone chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I love this story so far. I'm sure I am going to love it as much as I loved Blood lines. You are such a talented writer and I really enjoy reading your work.

I can't wait to see where Distractions goes. ;)
Edward's Eternal chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
oh God- I lose myself in your writing...

now I am dying of curiousity... is it Tanya ? gr .. Irina..

that one I could live with...

Has she found him ? Will he see her ?

Oh God I have to wait to find out... ah

Bella the sleuth... smart little creature isn't she ?
Elizabeth440 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Your Blood Lines was hands down my favorite AU fic, so I was terribly excited to see that you began a new story. I'm very intrigued to see how this will all unfold.

I'm especially enjoying how easily yet realistically you demonstrated Bella making her discovery about the truth of Edward's actions. I never bought her instant belief in canon that he never loved her when he broke up with her in NM, so it's nice to see a more natural (and less hysterical) reaction from Bella after a nudge like the discovery of her "birthday debris." She was able to step outside of herself and assess her relationship and Edward honestly.

I'm such a fan of your Bella and Edward - you enhance them so wonderfully yet honestly.
soton chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
This take charge Bella is so much better than wallowing Bella!

I wonder how the Cullens will react when Bella finally finds them?
3,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 .. Last Next »