Reviews for Distractions
eye ree chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
you know how i feel about this story. sorry i haven't reviewed lately. my phone is a pain in the ass to review from.

one of the things i love the most is that despite the fact that edward's not around, you still manage to make him present with the little flashbacks.

i love how true to character you always stay on. i can totally picture a canon bella doing this. great job on the denali sisters as well. looking forward to the next chapter

xoxo

ire
Twilight-Alagaesia chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Thanks for the update !
AvidReaderAshley chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
WOAH. NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL...I guess we all know what that is...
soton chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
A little worried when Bella agreed to go with Tanya and Kate - especially with Laurent still around and Tanya's very strong feelings for Edward!

Thank goodness that Bella finally realises that she needs to accept all of Edward and recognises the pleasure that it gives him to spoil her.
favludo chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Such a stunning chapter! And so beautifully long too. Im loving this story, and Im loving the way you are writing Bella as working on changing her somewhat distorted thinking patterns. Cant wait to read more!
fallunder chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Heartwarming
alisa231 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I loved this line -classic Edward:

"And he just smiled at me and said, 'not silent enough, Tanya'."

I liked seeing Edward through the eyes of Kate and Tanya. You included some great details about him in Bella's conversation with them. I especially liked the comment Tanya made about Edward wanting to believe he has a soul even though, he doesn't think he has one. Very insightful.

I also liked how you played with Tanya's character. Thank you for not making her a caricature. You did a good job conveying her deep loyalty to Edward being the primary reason for her somewhat cold treatment of Bella.

"I hadn't accepted Edward - his generosity, his words, his beliefs." and "I knew now, I would die for Edward Cullen."

Wow. Those two lines had such an impact after Tanya's parting comment. I feel very proud of Bella. Your attention to the details and nuances in her character [and Edward's] makes this story so fulfilling. Thanks. :)
starla1979 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
What a great chapter and i can't wait to see what is in that Tiffany's Box! Did you intend for this to be a prequel to Bloodlines? I ask b/c it looks like Jake is about to go wolf but I am unsure how close he and Bella are going to get.

I loved Bella's epiphany. I enjoy how in your stories you explore their relationship on a much deeper level and look at aspects of it that were never really developed in the original saga. I never thought that Bella could see how rejecting Edward's nature (outside of being a vampire) could be construed as rejecting him. I can see how the evolution of their relationship into a true partnership could begin with this story and come full circle in Bloodlines. If this is not a prequel, I still believe it is strong as a stand-alone piece. Keep it up!

P.S. I noticed that you had a Bloodlines outtake on twilighted but it was not here. Would you consider posting it :-)?
sherryola chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
wow! What a powerful and sad but hopeful story. Bella's epiphany was very moving.
Viola Cornuta chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I read every chapter with delight.
serinity818 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
oh my poor sweet edward...i absolutely love your story and will die unless you continue it...and soon please...i read fanfiction a lot becuase i have no life and this is one of the bes ti have ever read...i love it completly...your storyline is amazing...please update and conitnue...
cvds chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Great chapter! Cannot wait for more:)
oAmyBlacKo chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
oh, nice chapter. i really liked the conversation between Bella, Kate and Tanya...

excited to read what you plan for Bella and Edward next!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I was surprised Bella willing went into a car with two strange vampires, but I am glad that she did. She gained so much insight on not only Edward, but herself as well. I liked that Tanya did not let her jealousy get in the way of the information exchange and who would guess that she would give Bella the best advice about herself. Thanks for another great chapter!
Eviefan chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
First of all I want to tell you how much I'm enjoying your story. You're doing great with this. What I really like is how you have incorporated ideas from the books into your story. I'm glad Bella met Tanya and Kate, and you have stuck to what Tanya's persnality seems to be from what we saw in the books. She has a crush on Edward and it was evident in the way she tried to make Bella seem there was more than met the eye. I for one was glad Bella saw through her after some time. Kate was one of my favorites. I can't remember if there was much of her in the books, aside from BD and when they came to witness for Renesmee.

I think my favorite and most telling part to this story so far is Bella's realization that her not accepting what Edward wants to give her, both in gifts and otherwise has really hurt him. She seems to be growing up and I'm excited to see how much change she will go through before she sees Edward again.

Jacob's got a secret.. Now will Bella be able to know about this since she's not as close to him as she was in NM? I'm anxious to see what you will do with the rest of this story. Your a great writer. Keep up the Fantastic work.
3,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 220 .. Last Next »