Reviews for Distractions
iamawickedchild chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
OMG OMG! im actually shaking from excitament!

I just found this story on Twilighted forum AU and started reading at work and now im behind work hehe! but it was so worth it! :)

I alredy LOVE this Bella! and in ff world thats hard to find, i love how driven she is, is very inspiring!

I cant wait for the next chapter! and thank you for making them so long! i apreciate that! :)
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I loved how you weave Bella's memories from their happy time together over that summer. I have never seen a fan fic use that time. This particular memory was really cute. I loved the romance between Edward and Bella while they spoke about music and the humor that came when Emmett attempted to take his car against his wishes. It also quite funny when Edward realized that Bella's mother had similar musical tastes which made him feel old. I loved that Bella used a gift subscription to Vogue to contact Alice.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I loved how you dramatized Bella coming out of herself to appear okay for Charlie. I loved Bella's memory of Edward during the fireworks on July 4th. It was great that Bella found the CD and pictures and how she realized that Edward left to protect her. I love that she got in touch with her anger and tried to call him. I look forward to see what she will do now that she could not reach him by phone.
Raewright chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
I like this clever Bella!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
ooh I love it and can't wait for more! Good luck to her working on Charlie...

"No," he said, and kissed the top of my head. "They would clash with my sparkly skin."- those memories are so bittersweet... def. what I wanted to see more of in the series... YOu really do have Edward's sense of humor down.. but I knew that from Bloodlines already..

I love how she said to the Edward in the picture that he was in so much trouble..It throws a bit of humor in all this sadness.. I feel sad but not overly angsty.. It's great! YOu've done a really good job of making Bella strong but not OOC...
CynicalDreamerC chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Oo, really like your story. Very intriguing.. can't wait to read more! :-)
fara1903 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
I really hope Bella's plan with the magazine subscription works. I was beginning to wonder she's going to find it when like she said she had limited funds.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
joayla chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
If there is a will there is a way I hope vougue is her saving grace. I personally would have trawler hospital new appointments as Carlisle would have gone back to work. Or gone to Aston martin he would never have got rid of that car.
scrider chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yay, I am so glad to see you are writing another story! It is bound to be wonderful. I look forward to more!

Sarah
dawntwilight000 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Great story! I can't wait for more. The storyline is very good. I can't wait to see what happens!
Eviefan chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
My favorite parts to your stories are the times we see Edward and Bella spending time together, either out, or in his room. I like it when he gives Bella a little bit of his history using the things they are looking at or in the case of the record listening too. You give them time to be a normal and that's nice to read.

Also I like that Bella used the Vogue Magazine gift to figure out about the Cullens, and to maybe send a note to Alice. Now I'm left to wonder how it will all turn out and what will happen next. Great great writing here.
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Bella's becoming quite resourceful when she needs to be. I like her taking charge and trying to find Edward. Using Alice's subscription was inspired. Wondering now what Alice will do...she probably has "seen" what Bella is up to. Will she convince Edward to be found or help lead Bella to Edward while he is unaware...
hollygoeslightly chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
clever! i like this bella. i really like the idea that she figures out edward was lying. i found it really frustrating in the book how easily she believed him, too, when it was so obvious what he was doing.
hollygoeslightly chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
wow - i really hated bella's "he loves me" epiphany in the actual book, but this was great. well done.
ksuvoge chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Hmm i am interested in seeing where you go with this and how good of a detective Bella is. I have often wondered about a plot like this... wanting Bella to try andd find the Cullens.

Looking foward to more.