Reviews for Distractions
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
I know this is an older one of your stories and you may not get reviews on it any longer but this has to be my new favorite out of everything you've written, it's just SO GOOD. I love this Edward and Bella. I love how they learned from their past mistakes and became better for it. Simply wonderful. Maybe you'll write a future take sometime letting us know if they ever had a baby, how her newborn phase went, etc.

Thanks again!

Allie from Minneapolis
KB-94 chapter 17 . 11/9/2016
This was such a beautiful story. It was so wonderfully written and I loved the growth the characters made. They really embraced a side of themselves that we didn't get to see in the original books. I have to say this is one of the best stories I've read in regards to a new moon alternative ending. And I think I can say that considering I've read at least a thousand stories on this site alone :) I thought you developed the physical aspect of their relationship beautifully as well and I loved that we got to see them happy! I love the original books but they're quite morose overall, which is why I loved your version so much. There's happiness! And it's much deserved in my opinion! So thank you again! Here's to hoping you write a sequel one day of a pregnant and then vampire Bella!
ninny 1 chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
A really wonderful story thank you
Nookwatt chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
This was great
Fragilelittleflame chapter 17 . 9/17/2016
I've read my fair share of stories over the years and i can confidently say this is the best new moon alternate out there. Absolutely phenomenal!
Oneway2011 chapter 17 . 9/15/2016
OK you can't stop here! We have to meet the baby we have to meet the vampire Bella we have to go through Bella's first year. I'll be patient I'll give you a week to write the next couple hundred thousand words LOL thanks it was a great story but it definitely needs a sequel
Oneway2011 chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Just like Decisions, I wish this went on for 100 chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
You got me super excited! Excellent work!
BurningAkira97 chapter 14 . 8/16/2016
Cute :')
ImYours1901 chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
11 hours and I've finished this fic. It was amazing, you are such a talented writer!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
I absolutely loved this fic! What a gorgeous ending :) I really liked all the little changes you made to the original plot as well.
cbzoo chapter 17 . 8/1/2016
so good
TheInstantClassic chapter 17 . 7/21/2016
Almost 6 years later...

Lovely story.
Loved the build-up of Edward and Bella and I think you captured the emotions of both very well although I have to admit I'm glad I've found this story only now when it is complete, because I think I would have stopped reading. The chapters until Edward's return tended to be a bit lengthy and it didn't help that I couldn't stand Callum until the end even though you tried to write him a bit more likeable in your later chapters.
I also would have liked to see Edward shutting Mike's immature mouth, but ignoring him is also a sign of greatness, so I liked it the way you wrote it.

I would have liked to see Edward turning Bella into a vampire as an epilogue. It's just so fundamental for their story and I kind of miss it here.

Nonetheless great story.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
Your Callum is a pretty neat character! Nicely done. Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
This is just fabulous! Thanks for writing!
3,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »