Reviews for Distractions
lds049 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
... aand by Twilight I meant Eclipse. lol.
lds049 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
This is what New Moon and Twilight should have been. Thank you.
onetree chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
You're seriously such a great great writer. I really enjoyed (LOVED) reading Blood Lines and I'm loving this story as much. Please keep writing!'
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
"In the past it had always been me that brought up the topic of the future, but even then it hadn't really been the future we talked about.

It had been me asking him to change me and him saying no.

It had been me saying I didn't want to get old while he stayed seventeen and him telling me appearances didn't matter.

It had been me saying I wasn't worried about my soul, without thinking that Edward might want a chance to save his."

Those sentences, along with "Don't buy me anything", describe Bella to me in the books and I could never really like her because of that. You perfectly wrote what it took her so long to realize.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
You are the best! I really mean it, you are so very good.
JavaMasta chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
I'm reading this story for teh second time - I love it! Callum, in my opinion, is one of the best supporting characters I've found in FF. One question, though - why does he have an Australian cell phone number?
Lvstwilghttoo chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
Loved this story. I'm new to reading twilight fan fiction. Think it's the best I've read so far. Loved the story line and your spin on the characters. Would love to see part two "when" they decide on the baby and making Bella a vamp. Will add you to my favorites! Look forward to reading your other stories.
kalizivis chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
Super cute story!
GraceCat chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
This was so amazing!
Ladybugg0831 chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
I have to say this was awesome! I do not normally write reviews or read new moon fanfics but I am glad that I read this one! Thanks so much for sharing ur story with us.
twiclare chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
That was beautiful, love this story so much!
twiclare chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
The wedding was lovely, just perfect for them. Now she just needs to find out If he sparkles all over!
twiclare chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
All Edward's nervous musings and reminiscing are very poignant.
twiclare chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Everything is so filled with love, hope and possibilities for them right now!
twiclare chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
Edward's reaction to the gift of the pocket watch was really touching, it meant so much to him.
3,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »