Reviews for Distractions
twiclare chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
It's crazy but even though I've read this before, Victoria still surprised me! It's a shame after the sweet ice cream memory.
twiclare chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Tanya had quite a profound effect on Bella in making her realise how some of her behaviour must have appeared to Edward, I'm not too sure that was Tanya's intention though!
twiclare chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
I just had an urge to reread this!
Mell C chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Thanks for an AU story. I enjoyed.

I must confess that I'm happy to *not* have to read about a vampire baby. Shudder. It was my least favorite part of the entire series.
Mell C chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying all of the happy moments in Bella's flashbacks of what I consider the "lost" summer between Twilight and NM. I've always, always wanted to know more about this un-addressed period that Meyer never references in the books. And many fics address. So, thanks.
VampWitchCat chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
This was amazing! It has been a while since I read a Twilight fic with such great characters. I loved it.
AnahyR chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Please tell me that there is a sequel for this story! I want them to have a baby and for Bella to be a vamp!
This was such a great story, I loved reading it. Great job ;)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
Yay! I swear, I never understand Bella refusing to marry him in the books, and then even when she agrees she's all anticlimactic about it. This was lovely. :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Gah! I swear, I never know what's going to happen next in this- you're so unpredictable and yet it all makes sense. LOL
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Well, that was unexpected... LOL

Really enjoying this- it's so intriguing!
kadronya chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
I love your fiction!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
I've loved every chapter of your excellent, heartwarming story. I feel I really know Edward and Bella now. You've given them depth and allowed maturity and growth. And love and humor. I could never warm to the original Bella for many reasons. Thanks for revealing a better Twilight.
LadaHathaway chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Oh, I LOVE your story!
sosueme chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
I've loved this story, a nice analysis of what went wrong in their relationship the first time. My favorite scene being a returning edward on his knees - v powerful visual. Loved caleb as an original character and i loved all the vamp specifics. I loved this bella, stopping herself from being so immature was a welcome change. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
I just love this story! Ive also read The Keepsake and thought it was amazing! You are a great writer.
3,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »