Reviews for Distractions
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
Uh no!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Oh my, her engagement ring maybe? Maybe not because he was supposed to give her his mother's ring right?
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Oh Bella, pls. don't run, he doesn't care about Tanya! Pls talk to him!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
Oh my! I think maybe that Carlisle is in Boston, I mean the lady had a letter from Boston after they left...
trekgeezer chapter 17 . 5/8/2016
The whole story was really wonderful; so well thought out and executed. I laughed. I cried. I loved it! I'm so sorry to see it end. Is there any chance you'll write an epilogue or a sequel?
voidxtiles chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
RGVXSRYJBVGFFSSEHHBBCDRRASDGGGJJJDASDFGHJKLCC
brokenspirit21 chapter 17 . 4/25/2016
I've been reading this story non-stop for the last two days since I found it, and I can't say enough how great it is. You're an amazing writer, I love how you captured Bella and Edward. I can't wait to see what you write next!
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 17 . 4/15/2016
I really enjoyed this, thank you for writing it
1sunfun chapter 17 . 4/14/2016
Nice Story.
1sunfun
AllyVera chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
Uh oh! Callum is obviously more than at first anticipated! I can't wait to see where he has his knowledge from. I really love him as a character so far, I have to say :) Twilight Bella needed a Callum - just sayin' lol

I loved the flashback with Edward. You have kept this Edward canon, but he has an extra dimension that I love. Thank you for sharing with us :)
AllyVera chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
I was ready to cut a vamp, but at least Bella knows more now. I could still give Tanya a slap though :) Succubus.

I'm so excited to see what Bella has uncovered! I was hoping that something else might have been tucked away with her other presents.

I can't stop reading - I am loving the story so much!
AllyVera chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
When I read the original Twilight series (which don't get me wrong, I adored) I *always* wondered why Bella didn't try to track them down, or go searching for the Denali coven. Or at least search for Carlisle via the Medical Board..Used to frustrate me! LOL

This Bella lives up to and exceeds all my expectations! She has been hurt, but boy is she strong as nails. And ballsy.

I hope she finds out what this damn woman is doing with Edward's Volvo and his jacket.
AllyVera chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
This is the Bella I always wanted. The Bella who grieved, but came out fighting at the other end. The Bella who is even a little bit sneaky and not scared to break the rules.

I love her - she is just fabulous!
AllyVera chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Finally, I've had a chance to read Distractions :) It is living up to everything I have heard about it - you captured me after just 30 seconds of reading - loving it so far.

PS: Thank goodness for strong friends who poke holes in ceilings ;)
lamelurker chapter 17 . 2/27/2016
Thank you for writing and sharing your story! It was a great pleasure to read. The plot was so much smoother than the combined last three books. I enjoyed your version more, though I wouldn't have minded an actual child. Most importantly, I liked how you matured B&English individually and together. Thanks!
3,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »