Reviews for Logia Luffy: Yami edition
Mr.Black64 chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Hate this... change things and still Shanks loses his arm. Once we see how powerful Shanks is in the future chapters i find it unbelievable he lost his arm in the place. Would think most people think this way... yet they want to stick to canon so bad that instead of being original they prefer copying everything from the manga/anime scene by scene. Haven't found a story yet with time travel involved that has Shanks not losing his arm.
gillafrog chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
poorvteach XD
NxE092015 chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
I'm pretty sure this is one of the very first logia luffy stories on this site. It's a good read and I really hope its not abandoned. Hopefully, it'll get an update soon.
guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
Their, your/yours mine, our/ours are for Possessions.
They're, you're, we'are means are. They are, you are, we are.
Were is for past tense forms. Where is for questions. Where are/were you? Where is/was that?
There is for location, not their. There's (there is) the hat. Theirs, yours, ours are used for possessions without naming it. Exmpl. Is this yours? It's ours.
guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
You must know the difference between their, they're and there. You really need to.
DemonWing123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
God, I love this one so much. "a living condom", i cracked up at that one!
Leto Okami chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
XD that is so fucked up poor blackbeard XD wasted 20 years i'd be pissed af if that happened to me but i'd try to get the yami yami no mi before blackbeard 's the best devil fruit.
gryphonsson chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Worse ways... well, he could've forgone the dinghy - does that count?
DBNY94 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Is there a point to this fanfic? 5 chapters in and so far NOTHING IS DIFFERENT FROM THE MANGA.
Talon of soaring Eagle chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Just here to say how much I love your metaphors XD The way you find an explanation for everything while pointing out some other glaringly obvious plot holes is just amazing I swear, and also if Buggy kept his knives inside of him then shouldn't his hand just have exploded into blood from the power being sucked out of it?
amerdism chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
Awesome, I hope to see more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Well he does the potential learn all of luffy's gomu gomu techniques, which are all well known to take out even the most powerful of pirates in that age, add gear second, gear third and haki, to his arsenal, and I'd say that if he makes an attempt he could still become king of the pirates, albeit with a power that doesn't suit him.
R .D. T chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
i hope his bounty is higher than in original. PLEASE UPDAteeeeeeee
R .D. T chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
ok whats with the ending? is it aokiji? or smoker?
R .D. T chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
yami yami weight is kinda cool it reminds me of rock lee and luffy gears