Reviews for A One Month Bet Revamped
Katie Yuy chapter 12 . 1/8
This is one of my favorite gaaxsaku stories ever! I love how detailed you are with the characters. I know it unlikely you'll update because of how much time has passed but I'm going to follow just incase ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
My, in what world would someone in the medical field find an 11 hour work day 'ridiculous'? I'm hoping that you put more thought into how you portray Sakura's profession in later chapters.
MidoriDark34 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
this story is sooo sweet :) you described their feelings very well and the action between them is not rushed. They're improving their relationship step by step, which is very well portraited. I hope you will update asap D

Darkkk
LookOverHere chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Update soon, ne? w
Ragnell chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Fact check note: Most professionals work anywhere from 10-12 hours a day. It is not uncommon for professionals to work 15 hours a day during certain periods of the year. Ask any lawyer, but ESPECIALLY in the medical(hospitals) and medical research fields. Asking them to work from 7am until 6pm would not be considered outrageous. The expectation of an 8-hour day is something you would see in blue-collar jobs such as a sales clerk.
Me chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
Please update I love their romance ! It's great
Strawberry Bells chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Amazing!
narutorocks13 chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
No evil cliff of couse there was what happen what will happen why can't each of them just spit out there feelings instead of tiptoeing around them do many questions they all need answers can't wait for the next chapter
Toreh chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
I really look forward to the next chapter. This has been very well written so far. Now admit your feelings for each other and have babies already! I mean, I look forward to your return:)
jowilleatyuh chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
*stare down* finish. now.
jowilleatyuh chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
LOL! This was such an awkwardly adorable chapter xD
Erica chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
Next chapter ahhhhhhhh please! meh.
Rotten-Ivy chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Lol!

"You look..." Purple?

Hahahaha that's funny!

Well I should click next chapter then..
Hope's Survival chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
omg please continue this story! I must know what happens! PLEASE!
envyofclouds chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Ohh! This is sooo great! Your story I mean. I'm glad that they're relationship is being done slowly its just so annoying when people write stories of this couple(or anything Gaara relating) And have things happen too quickly! Gaara, after all, has yet to know Actual emotions still and most writers just don't get that...but you on the other hand write his character so well! Yes, some scenes are totally OOC but who cares! I don't think you need to improve anything but maybe one thing...an update! Lol its kinda hard to tell if this story will have a happy ending or not..I hope it does! :)