Reviews for The Nightmare Creature
Jusst meeee chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
I noticed it. But im happy you are overcoming it . Keep up the good work. Some people are just stupid. They judge before realing opening eyes.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Will Gabriel be in this? Or is it up to moony to kill Dracula?
BROMBROS chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
The story is getting to choppy.
SereniteRose chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Don't pay attention to people who review tjerejstupid and dumb your writing is lovely and wonderful I just love your stories about Hermione and Dracula keep up the great work and don't listen to people they don't know anything YOU ROCK!
Black Phoenix Ranger chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
awesome story...keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/8/2013
I think your story was just fine i liked the ending can you please write some more about hermione and dracula or vanhelsing romance your a good writer the comment don't matter keep up the good job
Guest chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
I thought the story was wonderful. Fuck the haters. Continue writing I like your stories.
MissTupps chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Ooh... I wonder what's going to happen

And for the person who is judging get a life please... It is not their fault if they are born with this little tiny problem... How would you like it of we started judging you? Hm...?

As I say again Hermione'sLittleSecret great story please continue and forget about the haters
Vampire's Mate Named Mia chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
The people who are judging have no right. I have a little sister who has something like dyslexia and I will tell you that all you need to do is ask a beta-reader if they can help you on the stories. They can show you where the mistakes are and correct them. But you have to remember just because there aren't that many reviews on this story doesn't mean that other people don't like the story.

Oh and one more thing before I go I LUV THIS STORY!
Viper-Rose2011 chapter 22 . 8/12/2011
love the story keep it up :)
Pineapple.X chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
I really liked the story! it was great
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Actualisa Pronto .
JadeTheNinja chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
hey your storys great just ignore reviews you dont like :) hi hehe :P
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
This could be a really good crossover, but there are too many missing words and other spelling and grammer mistakes to be comfortable to read. The mistakes make it hard to follow the plot and conversations. You really,really need to rework it. Even if it's just to correct the mistakes. I could only get through two chapters before I had to give up on reading, and thats bad. I usually try to read all if not most of a story I start. But if the mistakes are too many I have to stop. It does not matter how old you were when you started or first wrote a story, it only matters if you finish it, and if it is written properly. Good luck on your writing in the future.
JadeTheNinja chapter 21 . 1/14/2011
hey great story, i promised u id write you a review lol. i really enjoyed it even though ive never seen harry potter and was hooked and couldnt stop reading as you no lol its a great story :D ;D well done hermiony freak haha ;)