Reviews for The Secret Sister
Rayday chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I'm curious to know whether Bella will help or be hurt in the whole Chamber of Secrets situation. I'm going to go see if I can find that out now...:)
Rayday chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
This is the first that I've taken the time to review...sorry about that. You have a very intersting start here. I feel bad that Bella can't be known to Harry. Will he ever know about her? Will she ever feel like she's not alone? I hope so.
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
thanks for updating again :)
lunarwing chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that your love for twilight has waned :(

Well it's always better to have a chapter than nothing at all! But thsi chapter wasn't so bad..what i really liked was the ending of it "One day. Eventually. Just not now" it felt so mysterious!

As for a joke here it is.

OMG ! I was in the public toilets and had just sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi!, how are you ?" Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to?". I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here!". From next door, "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I… said " rather busy right now". The voice said, "Listen, i will have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions".

Update soon!

*lunarwing*
ForeverZelink chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
*puts a ton of bricks in a catapult* READY? AIM! FIIRRRREE! *flings the bricks at you.* :P

Anyway, great chapter! If you don't update within three weeks, I'll bite your head off. Just a sayin'! :]
jessy63 chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
i also forgot to ask, i was just wonderng, but will Bella be at Grimauld Place w/ the Order? it seems like its possible since tina and johnathan are aurors and probably would want to help. (Also the idea of Bella being in the dark about the whole Order thing just sucks)THx :)
jessy63 chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
Hurry up with your next update! its been so long since your last update that i forgot what this was about and had to reread it! (and i fell in love with it again)if you dont update i WILL throw fruits, bricks and the likes!
YAY UPDATE chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
So quite frankly, I forgot about this story, but your update made me re-read it and appreciate it all the more.
ourgoldeneyes chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
this is really good :) please contine it. i really wanna read harry's reaction if he ever finds out that he & bella are brother & sister :)
Mrs.FayteWhitlock chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
this story was awesome
maggiexalexandraxcullen chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
Plzzzzzz update soooon can't wait to sees what happens
TiffanyRance chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
make her tell him
TiffanyRance chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
when harry find out
TiffanyRance chapter 13 . 5/19/2011
why didn't put bell in there with harry as well
Isabellamariesummer chapter 13 . 4/25/2011