Reviews for The Secret Sister
Rayday chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I liked the chapter. I'm just nervous about what may happen w/ Bella there...especially if Voldermort really does know about her.
Rayday chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
I'm really glad to see Bella more involved w/ the drama of this chapter and that she was able to explain so much. I can't help but wonder if Hermione will somehow put together the truth of who Bella really is though, now that she knows that she was adopted and that her parents were killed by Voldermort.
Rayday chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
If Peter is on his way to Voldermort and he knows about Bella, why can't Harry know? Just wondering what Dumbledore is thinking. The events at the Quidditch World Cup will be very interesting I believe.
Rayday chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
I loved how she makes a comment that just because Lupin had given her chocolate that he just couldn't be a bad guy in her eyes. I'm glad that Lupin knows who Bella really is, but I can understand her frustration over it all.
Rayday chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
I wonder if Lupin knows about Bella. This should be interesting.
Rayday chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
I am so relieved that she has finally been introduced to Harry. I can only imagine what will happen the next year w/ Sirius Black escaping. Does he know anything about Bella?...I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Rayday chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Riddle must have told Ginny about Bella. I feel bad for her. Other than Luna, she really doesn't have anybody, does she? I hope that changes.
Rayday chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Still wondering if Bella will figure things out. Interesting chapter.
Rayday chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I'm curious to know whether Bella will help or be hurt in the whole Chamber of Secrets situation. I'm going to go see if I can find that out now...:)
Rayday chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
This is the first that I've taken the time to review...sorry about that. You have a very intersting start here. I feel bad that Bella can't be known to Harry. Will he ever know about her? Will she ever feel like she's not alone? I hope so.
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
thanks for updating again :)
lunarwing chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that your love for twilight has waned :(

Well it's always better to have a chapter than nothing at all! But thsi chapter wasn't so bad..what i really liked was the ending of it "One day. Eventually. Just not now" it felt so mysterious!

As for a joke here it is.

OMG ! I was in the public toilets and had just sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi!, how are you ?" Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to?". I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here!". From next door, "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I… said " rather busy right now". The voice said, "Listen, i will have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions".

Update soon!

ForeverZelink chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
*puts a ton of bricks in a catapult* READY? AIM! FIIRRRREE! *flings the bricks at you.* :P

Anyway, great chapter! If you don't update within three weeks, I'll bite your head off. Just a sayin'! :]
jessy63 chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
i also forgot to ask, i was just wonderng, but will Bella be at Grimauld Place w/ the Order? it seems like its possible since tina and johnathan are aurors and probably would want to help. (Also the idea of Bella being in the dark about the whole Order thing just sucks)THx :)
jessy63 chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
Hurry up with your next update! its been so long since your last update that i forgot what this was about and had to reread it! (and i fell in love with it again)if you dont update i WILL throw fruits, bricks and the likes!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »