Reviews for Reasons to Hate Twilight!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Just because you do not like Twilight, it does not give you any right to diss the authors work. She has put a lot of effort into writing that novel, and flaming another writers work is just downright mean. Everyone has their own opinions, just because you have a different one it doesn't mean that everyone else is wrong.
Perseus Ride chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
so true! I hate twilite too!
mrseddievedder chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Twilight haters of the world unite! My sister loves these books, but I say they suck. I specifically hate the character of Bella, so thans for that. She was a wimpy anti-feminist who couldn't function in normal soceity without her friggin gorgeuous boyfriend. Please. Anyway, thanks for the story.
mothmanxratchet69 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
YES. Twilight is SO idiotic!
mothmanxratchet69 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
YES. Twilight is SO idiotic!
Molly chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
YOU DIDN'T EVEN WRITE THIS STORY...somebody ELSE did and we published it on YOUR account...Molly sad now.
Zip zilch zero it's over chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I agree. Wholeheartidly. :3
HarryPotterHedgehog chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
ohifonly writes:

"i kinda like you but i kinda dont ... the not liking you has talking over!

if you dont like twilight DONT WRITE ABOUT IT!

and SERIOUSLY a grenade and then everyone dies have you ever herd of being immortal?"

the not liking is talking over? that's just awesome. i didn't know emotions could speak. why should it matter? "if you don't like twilight don't write about it" the author has the right to voice their opinion. i've found many twifans to be like this, "your opnion doesn't count if you don't like twilight"

agreed with the list thing. i don't really see why lists shouldn't be allowed, but you're allowed to post lists AND reviews on [not that ffn isn't awesome!]
I Don't Bite.my friends chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
20. THERE ARE A BILLION VAMPIRE HUMAN LOVE NOVELS.

This statement is in fact very true. Walk into a bookstores teen section and every other book has something to do with vampires. Wanna know why...THEY'RE RIDING THE TWILIGHT HYPE AND THEN BEATING THE STORY LINE TO DEATH!
samira parsa chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
AGREE!
A.L chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
i agree whole heartly with you. it's surprising that you can find so many twilight antis on a twilight fanfiction site.
karabell-karaboo723 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I dont care that you arent supposed to post lists! I love this!
lexie chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
*attempts to retain a modicum of sanity* I love you! All so, so true. Twilight. Sucks. End of. -x-
Beezlemona chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
So true.

Twilight. is. so. bad.

End of story
Colleen x chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
you're 80 short. However, these are wonderful. Wonderful indeed.