Reviews for Shoebox Letter
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Phaha, as a windup fan too, this one was a great laugh. I can tell you really like the show just by how you wrote. I loved how Abe acted. Thanks for the read!

Queenie
TenderBattles chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oooooooh I love this!
takaya kun chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
next chapter! please

your story is soo good i wana keep reading it*
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
OH NO WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO MIHASHI! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Stupid abe, saying'yes' even if he's unsure...

HAHAHAHH! XD FUNNY!
hate1994 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I can't wait for chapter 2! .

It was really funny, I love it! XD

I'm also a big fan of Okiku Furikabutte!

Thanks for writing! XD
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
hahaha...Abe must have felt like a big idoit...although i can't say i blame him...but i still can't believe Abe said yes!...if only it was actually a love letter...dang it!...Mihashi come back and give Abe a love letter instead of going to that challenge!...*looks in the distance*...*sigh*...i am too late...but oh well, Abe will run after Mihashi...and that i what i call Abe's love..._...so please update soon!...because i am dying to know what will happen next!
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ah the misunderstandings that happen between them.
ChOFee chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
It isn't a bad story though I wish the chapter was longer *hint hint* Oh Abe... he can be outright stupid at times. Well, Mihashi too. They deserve each other. XD
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
omg! ahahahahhahahaaha! RUN ABE RUN! cant wait till you continue see yha
dh chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I am taking the bait - what do I have to lose right? Hope it works! Supposedly The Phone Will Ring Right After You Do This. Just read the little stories and think of a wish as you scroll all the way to the bottom. There is a message there - then make your wish. No attachment on this one.

I'm 13 years old, and I wished that my dad would come home from the army, because he'd been having problems with his heart and right leg. It was 2:53 p.m. When I made my wish. At 3:07 p.m.(14 minutes later), the doorbell rang, and there my Dad was, luggage and all!

I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been having trouble in my job and on the verge of quitting. I made a simple wish that my boss would get a new job. That was at 1:35and at 2:55 there was an announcement that he was promoted and was leaving for another city. Believe me...this really works!... See more... See more

My name is Ann and I am 45 years of age. I had always been single and had been hoping to get into a nice, loving relationship for many years. While kind of daydreaming (and right after receiving this email) I wished that a quality person would finally come into my life. That was at 9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM a FedEx delivery man came into my office. He was cute, polite and could not stop smiling at me. He started coming back almost everyday (even without packages) and asked me out a week later. We married 6 months later and now have been happily married for 2 years. What a great email it was!... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See more

Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true. ex. you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true). However, if you don't send this to people in 5 minutes, you will have bad luck for years!

Go for it!SCROLL DOWN!

STOP!

Congratulations! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.

Now follow this carefully...it can be very rewarding!

If you send this to 10 more people, other than the 5 that you already have to send to, something major that you've been wanting will happen
StarFixation chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This story isn't bad new guy/girl! I'd actually venture to say that it's unbelievably funny.

Abe misunderstanding a letter from Mihashi (takes a second to giggle)wonderful!

StarFix
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Lol

Abe really is... I dont even know how to describe, but...

Lol

please write more
ImPALEd chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh! So awkwardly adorable! But, oh no, Mihashi's going to get injured or- or- or- -tears- Please update soon!
Maisy chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I think I too have become a huge fan of this series!

Hehe Mihashi is so cute :) You write him so well here, with all the awkward stammering!

The beginning reminded me of the Abe/Miha scene in episode 2 when the team went training lol

The build-up for finding the content of the letter was well done - saving it for the end to end on a cliffy!

Again, I like how easily you write the characters (well, the ones who have showed up so far) and your grammar is good.

I like Memoirs of a Geisha too, and I can see why you chose to paraphrase one of the descriptions.

So, I am interested to read what happens next! I await chapter two. Update soon please :)

(Becareful Mihashi!)