Reviews for Friday the 13th: Hogan Style
80sarcades chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
I liked this story! Now if it was me, I wouldn't have gone back. Hogan, of course, has guts. Great read!
Jennaya chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
I have no idea how I missed this! Hogan had such a rough couple of days. Loved that he thought he was losing his mind and why! Great job.
Susan M. M chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Hochstetter as Nimrod?
hogan macgyver chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Oh, boy do I feel sorry for the Colonel. Is it possible that Hochstetter is Nimrod? One can always wonder... Did a great job on this!
konarciq chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
LOL So now Hochstetter is on the nomination for being Nimrod?

Interesting story all in all!
konarciq chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
How about that general he went to see once? Or Barton?
konarciq chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
LOL Funny. Yes, I can totally imagine some teenagers getting all excited about the adventure of getting an escapee back to Allied lines!
konarciq chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Uh-oh... good that you already told us hes going to make it somehow. Even though I dont see how. (My only guess now is some impossible stunt from Danzig, but then - hey, Im prejudiced LOL)
Limmet chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
Great story! I like that you left it relatively open-ended. The conversation/interaction between Hogan, Klink and Hochstetter in this chapter was dead-on!
bugaloos chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
Great ending! Could it be that Hogan's suspicions are correct? That would answer a lot of questions. I especially loved the conversation between Hogan and Hochstetter in Klink's office. The part where Hochstetter was questioning Hogan about the Underground members who freed him was very interesting. Glad to see things get back to normal in the end. Terrific story! Kept me guessing the whole way through! Can't wait to see what you have for us next!
animal2134 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Oh! Never mind about my question. I was thinking of another episode :/
animal2134 chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
I LOVE this! I think it's my favorite of all the Hogan fan fictions I've read. And how you incorporated all the characters from across the 6 seasons and historical context, oh! Sheer poetry! I'm just confused about Roberts. He was the guy that Klink pretended to be when he went to London with Hogan, but did Hogan know him? If I remember correctly, in the episode Burkhalter explains that Captain Roberts was killed in action and his death has not yet been reported and that's why Klink can go as him. Can anyone explain this?
laxgrl21 chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
So the mysterious Nimrod strikes again! What a way to leave the readers questioning. Mabe Hochstetter isn't as against Hogan as he acts? Great ending!
Guildsister chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
This was such a happy chapter to read! Not because it was comedy, but because it was so beautifully crafted to work the elements around, tie them together, and make them work. Very fine work.

This bit: "...don't tell me it was the delousing station at twilight." "It was the glistening of the morning dew over by VIP headquarters..." Was LOL great.

I'm going to go a bit on a limb here and wish there had been another chapter before this one, to account for more hours of the events. But the plot points were wrapped, so I have have no idea what that chapter would contain!

The ending... already said privately. It's good but not quite what I expected. I very much like the hanging aspect, the "life goes on" aspect, and think that is a very fine way to end this kind of story as a whole-it's a moment in his life and the ending works very well from that perspective.

The bit with what's in his pocket is very intriguing, and I'm glad it was in but left as a mystery.
InuJoey chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Not the best ending ever. but its still ok.