Reviews for Redemption
djett4 chapter 12 . 3/7
this is a great story I hope you continue it one day
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2014

This is good it needs to continue
Ghost chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
To bad that you the story don't countenue. I like this ff.
Yobikir chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
okay, if you put up a complette tag, then hav eit complette and not canceled, or at last put a notic in the summary that it is canceled, it is really annoying to read an unfinished stroy when you expect an end :(
mikebreslau chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
I love the way you have written this - with colorful expressions and whimsical language.
The plot thickens.
Yes it did chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
You start changing Ranma to be something he's put an OCC personality above made Ranma 'accept' his destiny and gave up his personality,which made his 'genius' gift at learn new things ,He should've easily found a way to overcome those monster Tornado?(Use against Happosai/Lucky)Piercing Tornado.(Continuation of Saffron?)* Piercing punches?(Ranma made perfect circular holes with his punches before on walls) He just gave up on the .He is not fighting with the intent to 's fighting like this is a spar at best.
jaelin910 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
to be honest, I both agree and disagree with you about the story starting to stink. I'm not sure exactly where I stopped taking it seriously but, nevertheless, I did. it had simply become too...chaotic. once I stopped taking it so seriously though, it started seeming good again.
flarewtiger chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
awesome work, but, please dont post Status : Complete if you dont place at least a safe point in the history, or a partial ending, i really liked your work but its not fair to let us (your readers) whit a unfinished fic... again i really liked you works, thaks a lot.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Over? Noooooooo! I was really enjoying it.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
This is funny, but the grammatical mess is a serious turn off.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
meh an honest author. go figure
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Wait WHY is Ryouga plotting with some supernatural force to destroy Ranma in order to get Akane? Unless he had left early, wasn't he right THERE as P-chan when Akane and Kasumi had their talk about the love triangle Akane has between him and Ranma? Didn't he HEAR Akane, announce after Kasumi pointed out that the Tendo/Saotome engagement could be passed onto the NEXT generation of the families if Akane wanted, that she'll willingly break the engagement with Ranma and give Ryouga the deepest toe curling kiss she can the next time she sees him? That should be enough incentive to leave Ranma alone, at least in concern with the engagement, yet he's still using the engagement as a reason to harm Ranma in order to get Akane even though he HEARD her choose HIM over RANMA?
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
I disagree with you it was something that I liked but it is your story and your choice I don't like it but I do understand.
Phoenixir chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Reply to footnote(4):Here, here
hagancameron chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Well, though it is sad to see that you are calling DOD,

I am happy for a rewrite. I hope the second time around it will be a date of finish!

I will await for the this weekend,

(I will read the harry potter one too as well)