Reviews for Through Our Eyes
trustingHim17 chapter 2 . 4/23
just found this story and love it so far. it's a shame it's been 5 years since you updated. you ever coming back to it?
StorySmith chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
3nic2mad 10/5 ch4

Moonlit Masterpiece chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I really enjoyed these chapters! I need a bit more on the twins to guess who their parent is but! I'm excited to read more! Update soon! By the way, you guys are both really good writers. Usually when there are two writers it gets choppy, but you two are seamless! Nice job!
Tara Walden chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
I am totally in LOVE with this story. I have every intention of reading more as soon as it is possible.

Now, to get down to business.

Since I have good news for you, I will simply post it here.

I do not think that your characters are Mary-sue/Gary-stu ish. Just by making them 'blind' you have handicapped them physically. Now you just have to add some things like do they have problems with their tempers or do they have phobias. You know, little details like that. But I am wholly impressed with the story thus far. I will be waiting none too patiently for the next chapter. jk. _ But I, in all honesty, can't wait to read more.

I'm thinking children of either Poseidon or Apollo. I could see either one being the dad.

Oh, you should check out my PJO story if you haven't already. It's called Amethyst. I think you might enjoy it, but I'm a little biased myself. _

Thank you so much for messaging me. I probably wouldn't have found your story otherwise.

Have a great day.

~Kanae~
Ailat chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Eep! I love the Hunters. No matter what. Seriously. I think the only fan fiction that has changed that in the slightest was Wasted Wished by storm_brain, but thats a different stoyr. And I also love White Collar and Castle. I've never watched Criminal Minds, but I do love House, Bones and Psych. (:

But anyways...

Automatrons? Wow, I totally wasn't expecting that. At all. I thought they were going to actually be monsters. And I'd have to say that, from In Our Blood, I think they are children of Apollo. Or some minor god. I don't think that they fit any other of the twelve Olympians. Right?

Much love

Ailat
Ailat chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Whoa. Dun-dun-dun! Sorry it took me for-eeverr to read this and review, but our computer has been el-stupido lately and it wouldn't let me. Who knows why. My mom just fixed it and your guys' was the first read. (:

But yeah. I didn't know a human ever used echolocation with success! Like, a real human. I've read books (namely Gregor the Overlander) of such things happening. But to really have echolocation? Wow. My friends and I, who were 6 at the time, attempted to learn echolocation. Alas (or thankfully from another perspective) we weren't nor still not blind, lessening our determination with it and within a month, the desire had all but been discarded. Just alittle side note there.

But cool! Keep updating!

Much love

Ailat
Dove's Wings chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I liked it! So descriptive! Please, please update soon! Oh, and for a guess... um... Apollo? Or maybe Zeus... Update soon!

Wings
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Haha, whoops. I guessed wrong, but oh well. I find it quite funny that the whole thing was really due to an accident.

Now, of course, I have to guess what the Hunters will do about the twins. Leave them to think that they were hallucinating, or maybe bring them to Camp Half-Blood...nah, it's the Hunters, they wouldn't do that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hmm, this sounds intriguing. I recently became interested in reading, and even writing, stories about disadvantaged people. Yours is the first I've found, and it's off to a great start. I like that interesting game you came up with; very creative and it gives a more realistic feel to the story.

I'm having fun guessing who the monster is, but as for the parent, I'd rather be surprised. Let me guess: Talos is the monster?

One thing, though: was the "And collided with something solid, cold, and metallic." line meant to have the italics, bold, and underline for a good reason? If not, could you avoid that in the future?

Anyway, I'm quite interested in reading more of this! See you next chapter!
Agni xx chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ohh, I'm glad you finally got around to posting this, I've been waiting for it ever since I started reading the books. (Speaking of which - hah! I'm ahead of you now!)

Great first chapter; you did a great job of decsribing them blind and able to get around. Can't wait for the next one! (And, you know, whenever a certain demigod is bound to show up.)

Agni
The Anonymous Photographer chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I love this. I have never read a story about a blind kid, much less TWIN blind kids. This story is great. I can't wait for an update.

You're right. I recognize everything from In Our Blood, except the blind thing, of course.

I love every little detail you give. I makes me feel like I am blind too.

I love it.