Reviews for Fallen Angel
wot chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
my vagina is hard
xFlipJamsx chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
please update the story. i would like to know what happens next.
KaoruZhinLee chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
I like the poem she wrote to Sasuke.
KaoruZhinLee chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Wow a month since Sakura left for a mission. That is long. Sasuke crys for his teamate that a first. I like this chapter.
KaoruZhinLee chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Bad Sasuke and Naruto. XD Nice chapter.
pinay-of-series chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
AW! SASUKE KISSED HER! THANK GOODNESS SHE REMEMBERED! AWWW! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Red Reaper88 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
love it
IPreferLemonPie chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
mmmmm...

I LOOOVE IT! IT WAS AWESOME BUT WAY TOO SHORT :(

MMMM IDEAS...

Make Sasuke more sexy, mo re Sasuke, a bit player-ish and not that soft or warm. Make him rough and AWESOME.

hahha love your fiic! next chap asap!
Twisted Musalih chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Great chapter! Update soon
omgee chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
You. Need. To. Update. This. Kay?:D

your writing is a little edgy sometimes(proofreading might help) though at other times its beautiful. the poem to sasuke was lovely but most of the letters to the other teamates were lacking and disorganized. Still, i like ur style and look forward to me. keep up the good work ;)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
OMG! Sakura! OMG! OMG! OMG! Next chap asap! It was shorty but AWESOME! Next chap asap I need it and a bit longer! My review would be longer but I really have to go! I need to take a shower, then eat, then go to sleep cause I need to wake up early around 6 am because I have to go to the Doctor at 7 am... :( I don't like doctors... You are an awesome author! LOVE YOUR FIC!
pinay-of-series chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
ETO! NANI! well at least she's alive... BUT SHE FORGOT ABOUT HER TEAM! JEEZ! I feel so bad for her...n sasuke(okay i just really don't like sasuke) I hope naruto finds her (and him...) soon. WAIT! If she's there, then sasuke got captured by Pain(the akatsuki can't have that many memebers under its own group, they must've been pain's village ninjas) wow PAIN AND NARUTO STAND OFF!
Twisted Musalih chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Excellent chapter! Update soon
joysillysmile chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
oh my goodness i'm crying i felt moved this is the best fanfic i have ever read and trust me i read a lot
Red Reaper88 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010