Reviews for Pacifica Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Popinpup chapter 2 . 11/28
please do more.
Giggle123 chapter 1 . 11/15
I like your story but I really don't like the move I reckumend you read the books and I hope she gets with Hermes because he is funny and is awsome!
Giggle123 chapter 2 . 11/15
I want her to be with... Drum roll pease...Hermes!
Delete-account-please-7198247 chapter 2 . 10/11
Oh sounds good I hope you will update very soon.
You need to read the books their more detailed and way better than the movie
imjustanotherPJOandHoOfangirl chapter 2 . 6/17
Okay, this is a really bizarre idea. You're welcome to use it , but I doubt you will. Anyways, so Pacifica is a Egyptian Magician, the cousin of the Kanes (from Kane Chronicles, another series by Rick Riordan,) in fact. Whatever happens, she ends up getting together with Carter Kane, even though in the book he gets together with Zia.
Apollo or hermes? They seem like the most approachable and could have a viable relationship or even hepha-whatsit... ? But when would your next update be?
Kurai chapter 2 . 5/13
Can it be a Titan ,I vote rhea or non evel Kronos and can you please update or write a sequel
hopelane chapter 2 . 5/2
please continue
DanielGilliesGirl chapter 2 . 4/25
Please update! I love your story and not knowing who's voice it is is killing me!
BeautifulLotus chapter 2 . 2/23
I want more
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 2 . 1/24
Hades or Ares maybe a titan like Kronus or Erebus
booklover2014 chapter 2 . 1/15
I personally think she should get together with thantos you don't she them pairs often its either Apollo, hermes, nico, and Jason
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
plz update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Please continue this is really good and I like the voice please please please please update again