Reviews for Surcharge
Shane C chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
you have a ridiculously outlandish mind...and i love it! thank you so much for this!
Shane C chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
the first laugh-out-loud funny piece in the fandom i think i've ever read. short, sweet, and makes me happy :D well done!
Tobias Flies Free chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Bahaha. Love this.
Sarah1281 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
The Yeerks' still there? I always find voluntary controllers incredibly disturbing but I guess that's how he can be so easygoing about all of this?
Sarah1281 chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
It was Sara in the first chapter and Sarah now. This continues to amuse.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love that someone took this horrible tragedy that happened to their family and is trying to get money from it.
Lerinna-Semitur-Arronae chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
lol, very clever.
arin chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ah, the joy of technicalities. I love your drabbles. I swear I read them and I'm like, "This person must have the most interesting thoughts when he's sitting on the toilet."
Zarohk Korobase chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
So absurdist and excellently bizarre! I just love the idea of Yeerks and bureaucracy. In fact, you just inspired me to write about it.
ViktorMayrin chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
This is fantastic! I mean, really, truly fantastic!

Excellent work, sir!
TraballaFriend chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Your use of the 3/5 compromise was inspired. A beautiful and hilarious analysis of an interesting issue!

Excuse while I go away to finish giggling.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
that was absolutely hysterical. XDD i'm totally faving this. XD
Ember Nickel chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I'm not sure how to describe this; a little more then "acerbic" but nevertheless brilliant.
capnnerefir chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
This is probably the single most creative post-war thing I've ever read. Well done, Qoheleth.
BananaBabe903 chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
:) Haha kinda confused, but loved it!