Reviews for A Story of Old
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Man, I can't believe that she STILL doesn't notice the world exploding!...LIGHTBULB! Okay, guys, I'm gonna need your help to do an experiment! *gets in huddle with a few of the people that live inside my head and whispers with them then huddle breaks apart*

Elphie: *walks over to Glinda* Soooo...Glinda...

Glinda: Hi, Elphie!

Elphie: Listen, I was wondering if-SWEET OZ, WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU?

Glinda: *whirls around* WHAT? WHERE?

Elphie: NOW, GUYS!

Me, Fiyero, & Adam Lambert: *tackle Glinda to the floor and start wrestling with her*

Adam: *pulling something out of her ear before emerging from the tangled mess of limbs and holding it up* Ah-HA! Guys, look, I got it!

Me: *scrambles to feet and snatches it from him* Great Scott (i been watching Back to the Future, can you tell?)! It's just like I thought!

Fiyero: *sticks face inches away from object* What is it?

Me: An Oblivi-Worm.

Others (except Adam): Saywhanow?

Me: Oblivi-Worm. It's a worm that crawls through your ears while you're asleep and latches onto your brain, causing you to be totally oblivious to certain things, which depend on what part of your brain it's latched onto. THAT'S why Glinda hasn't been noticing every time the-

Glinda (just now realizing the explosion now that Oblivi-Worm is out of her head): OMIGAWD! YOU GUYS! THE WORLD EXPLODED!

Rest of us: NO SHIZNIT!
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Lol, gotta love crack fics!
petrelli heiress chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
LOL. Gwen and Morgana having to team up to save the world? Nice. But apparently the world exploded anyway. Ah well. These things happen.

Good fic :)
On Pluto chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
short but good i look forward to the next lot of madness from you:)
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Caramel lattes rock, yes? Ah, much lols :)