Reviews for Fidelity
Artisa chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
"I usually deliver wholesale" XD XD XD

Okay, that was... kind of a tragic backstory O_o Puts all her actions into perspective but still really sad! :(

I loved that you made Gus a deadringer for Guybrush, it was fitting her first love would look like him, but crushing that he'd use her like that :(

Loved the epiphany on love and faith and fidelity at the end there! :)
Hopless chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I LOVE IT! :D
BeeKay84 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Well, that's the story of Morgan LeFlay alright. From beginning to end, from child to ghost - every little detail! I'm really impressed how you fleshed out the few hints at her life given in "Lair of the Leviathan" and how you managed to show so very clearly why her independence is so important to Morgan. This is really an amazing one-shot!
Symbermine chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Fantastic as all your fics. You have a great talent for describing emotions and feelings. I love Morgan too. I would like to see more of your monkey island fics, focused on Guybrush and Elaine relationship soon
Anonymous MI fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
YES! I would've reviewed earlier but I wasn't able to read it in one sitting and i just finished now. This was pure gold. I hope there'll be more of Guybrush and Elaine in the near future. Please don't stop writing MI fanfics. I wish you did The Secret Saturdays too. I love that show but most of its fic is complete garbage.
A.L.F chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Amazing! I love all the Monkey Island stories you have posted. You do such a great job!