Reviews for Relative Gold
ren chapter 6 . 1/29
still awesome story even after years rereading
Rababaz chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
That was such an AWESOME story! I really loved it! I liked seeing Pastor Jim around, the relationship btw the brothers, everything!

Vraiment magnifique ; )

Bisous
reader50 chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
I loved this story. Good job. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
D'aw, this is adorable and just plain great. So many warm fuzzies. I really liked it.
I'm relieved and glad that Sam managed to get a mother figure that didn't turn out to be part of yellow-eyes master plan or something. Sure, it cut a few corners: convenient oracle giving all the right items, the fact that Sammy managed to vanish so easily from yellow-eyes with someone who knew nothing of demons... but you know what? This was fantastic. Well written, with quirky, smooth dialogue that felt in-character and made me smile. It was like a lovely cup of cocoa on a cold day. I wanted everything to end well for them...I enjoyed this immensely. (And John Winchester was satisfyingly chewed out). Thanks for the story!
-mreader
Linda j chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
Blood brilliant!
realistic characters, good story
and correct grammar.
A winner for me
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
What a great story. I wish there was more but it's perfect the way it is. Thanks for the ride.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Welcome to hunting, Sam. Some families are stranger than others.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I like the way that everyone is healing. The family is growing together.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Such a wonderful story. It's so full of bonding and friendship. I'm glad there are more chapters.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Sam Breaks the news. How will Dean handle it? I love the visuals in this chapter. You made the island come alive.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I have loved this story for so long. I don't know why I don't have any reviews on it. My bad. This is great. I love stories where people know what they are talking about.
Loosely Divided chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Just realized that Rain is Charlie
gediel chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
A Story worth telling, Alternaties worth knowing and possibilities worth remembering.
that is how i describe your story. secong to "left turn of faith" this is one of the most believable, epic and totally worthy fanfic. it cant hurt for a sequel
Luzith chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Loooove it!
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I stayed up till 5 in the morning to read this and screwed up my entire schedule for the day but I don't regret it! I love au plots and yours was really intriguing. It kept me interested till the end. What else do I say I'm amazed . Wished it was longer and considering the fact that I hate long fics that's saying something! All the best for all future endeavours.