Reviews for Relative Gold
realistic characters, good story
and correct grammar.
A winner for me
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
What a great story. I wish there was more but it's perfect the way it is. Thanks for the ride.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Welcome to hunting, Sam. Some families are stranger than others.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I like the way that everyone is healing. The family is growing together.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Such a wonderful story. It's so full of bonding and friendship. I'm glad there are more chapters.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Sam Breaks the news. How will Dean handle it? I love the visuals in this chapter. You made the island come alive.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I have loved this story for so long. I don't know why I don't have any reviews on it. My bad. This is great. I love stories where people know what they are talking about.
Loosely Divided chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Just realized that Rain is Charlie
gediel chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
A Story worth telling, Alternaties worth knowing and possibilities worth remembering.
that is how i describe your story. secong to "left turn of faith" this is one of the most believable, epic and totally worthy fanfic. it cant hurt for a sequel
Luzith chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Loooove it!
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I stayed up till 5 in the morning to read this and screwed up my entire schedule for the day but I don't regret it! I love au plots and yours was really intriguing. It kept me interested till the end. What else do I say I'm amazed . Wished it was longer and considering the fact that I hate long fics that's saying something! All the best for all future endeavours.
UnholyMuse chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
This was absolutely fabulous. When you say the plotline aloud, it sounds kind of hokey: "AU where Dean and Sam meet at the 2004 winter Olympics and inevitably run into the YED." But man, this fic just completely blew me away. It should have been stupid, but it freaking WASN'T. It was so amazing - so gripping in so many ways. You somehow managed to recreate the bond between the brothers in this wonderful AU without anything being forced. I think it's because you had the characters nailed so spot on, so you were able to show how they'd naturally fall into step under almost any circumstances.

Just... Freaking bravo. This was so marvelous. I could have read it for ages.
Nicolene B chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Loved this story! Very very well written, and kept me thoroughly intrigued!
Curious6 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
"But the tag on the face, the utter "fuck you"ness of it, sank low into his soul."

"And that's what you need to trust—give everything to me."

"Baby brothers," he said with an aggrieved sigh and Sam knew that he could be the biggest freak on the face of the planet and it wouldn't matter to Dean."

"Well, gee, Dad. They offered me pie for him and you know how I loves me some pie."

"What's so wrong with not wanting to have both my sons in the hands of the demon who killed my wife?"

"He knew that beneath, beside, along with the obsession of finding THE demon, there was a father who loved his boys just as obsessively. The love made John human and with humans you got flaws."

"To go to Disneyland? Already rode Walt, who cares about his other rides."

"And turn this car around so I can at least see the glow from that son of a bitch. Better than a fuckin' sunrise, man."

Wonderful. Although. I'm curious - did Dean purposely stray from saying "trust me" to Sam because of his guilt? (2nd quote)
Curious6 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
"So no, it wasn't like he was missing his brother...but he was."

"Denizen?" Dean rolled his eyes. "Easy to tell I'm in a college town."

"You could've found me if you wanted to."
"Yeah, well, I didn't want to."

"The kid buried the woman he wanted to marry this morning. He's gonna sleep in a bed tonight."

"We all have our sins, John. I am fully prepared to pay for mine. Are you?"

"He yanks my strings and I dance for him, Sammy. Eight years or eighty, nothing's gonna change."

"Revenge is a neat idea but as a lifestyle, it sucks."

"Was gonna wait 'til after graduation. Didn't want to put the other students through all that grief counseling bullshit."

"Any correlation between liking John and knowing John was something he wasn't gonna touch with a fifty-foot pole. There was honesty and then there was just useless cruelty."

"Women had fetishes he wouldn't even begin to understand; he just did as asked and waited for his reward."

"He's all yours, Dean. He always was."

Wow, I was really hoping the whole thing with Jess wasn't going to happen but I guess it had to. And when I found out it wasn't Bobby who pulled Sam out of the fire, I knew it was John! Great way to introduce his character.