Reviews for Relative Gold
reader50 chapter 6 . 3/30
I loved this story. Good job. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
D'aw, this is adorable and just plain great. So many warm fuzzies. I really liked it.
I'm relieved and glad that Sam managed to get a mother figure that didn't turn out to be part of yellow-eyes master plan or something. Sure, it cut a few corners: convenient oracle giving all the right items, the fact that Sammy managed to vanish so easily from yellow-eyes with someone who knew nothing of demons... but you know what? This was fantastic. Well written, with quirky, smooth dialogue that felt in-character and made me smile. It was like a lovely cup of cocoa on a cold day. I wanted everything to end well for them...I enjoyed this immensely. (And John Winchester was satisfyingly chewed out). Thanks for the story!
-mreader
Linda j chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
Blood brilliant!
realistic characters, good story
and correct grammar.
A winner for me
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
What a great story. I wish there was more but it's perfect the way it is. Thanks for the ride.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Welcome to hunting, Sam. Some families are stranger than others.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I like the way that everyone is healing. The family is growing together.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Such a wonderful story. It's so full of bonding and friendship. I'm glad there are more chapters.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Sam Breaks the news. How will Dean handle it? I love the visuals in this chapter. You made the island come alive.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I have loved this story for so long. I don't know why I don't have any reviews on it. My bad. This is great. I love stories where people know what they are talking about.
Loosely Divided chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Just realized that Rain is Charlie
gediel chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
A Story worth telling, Alternaties worth knowing and possibilities worth remembering.
that is how i describe your story. secong to "left turn of faith" this is one of the most believable, epic and totally worthy fanfic. it cant hurt for a sequel
Luzith chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Loooove it!
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I stayed up till 5 in the morning to read this and screwed up my entire schedule for the day but I don't regret it! I love au plots and yours was really intriguing. It kept me interested till the end. What else do I say I'm amazed . Wished it was longer and considering the fact that I hate long fics that's saying something! All the best for all future endeavours.
UnholyMuse chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
This was absolutely fabulous. When you say the plotline aloud, it sounds kind of hokey: "AU where Dean and Sam meet at the 2004 winter Olympics and inevitably run into the YED." But man, this fic just completely blew me away. It should have been stupid, but it freaking WASN'T. It was so amazing - so gripping in so many ways. You somehow managed to recreate the bond between the brothers in this wonderful AU without anything being forced. I think it's because you had the characters nailed so spot on, so you were able to show how they'd naturally fall into step under almost any circumstances.

Just... Freaking bravo. This was so marvelous. I could have read it for ages.
Nicolene B chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Loved this story! Very very well written, and kept me thoroughly intrigued!