Reviews for Truth Hurts
I really enjoyed this thanks!
TheAmberFox chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
No. Just no. I cannot imagine Cal with a cane and has one translucent eye. This is making me depressed. NOOOOOO.
Cantus chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
This is really awesome man. I literally just sat here and read the whole thing through. I'm really freaking pissed about Lie to Me getting cancelled, there go my fixes for the rest of my life, so out of desperation I browse the fanfic. Lo and behold: the best fic in the entire fandom. Seriously. This is some intense shit and really, really fantastic. Like Great Writer fantastic. Like Get Your Ass published so I Can Read Your Stuff in a Book fantastic. Thank you. Just thank you.
DominusProvidebit chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
I flipping LOVED this story! And the chapters were crazy long which I liked and I think it was very well written and in character and everyhing. In my opinion I believe that there will be a callian marriage and everyone will live happily ever after. Good ending as well. Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Thanks to hit amazing story I have stayed up til five in the morning reading it! I want to read the next chapter so so so much but I am literally falling asleep every other paragraph... :) but back to te chapter... Thinks went by fast and I dunno why but I cannot imagine Cal using a cane. Just seems weird. And I'm happy that he finally told her about everything that happened but I am certainly NOT happy with him telling her te I love you was part of the act. What a crazy old man! Oh and I loved thatthe end of Cals usual story for the kidnapping was 'Gill saves Cal' because it's so simPlenand perfect. So I will have to wait until a long day of sleeping in before I can continue. Oh and he has EPIc scars as well and I LOVED hen she told him he was beautiful... complete perfection. Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Ah! What if Guy shoots Cal in the flippin head? This is complete madness! All I want is Gillian to walk in and hold Cal and make it all better. I really like Dallas lol. He's a good kid and he literally saved Cals life AND he has been trying to stop Guy. And GRRrR yiu had Ligtman get totally burnt up! You tricky person you! Epic Hebrew words I suppose. Epic chapter. What's gonna happen next? Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Hebrew? That's not something you read in a story everyday. And I was worried that Cal's lie about being badly was about to become the truth! And now I'm totally exciting to find out what the heck he just said and was Gillian and Eli and Ria are all going to do to find him... And I'm just noticing that we only know that Cal is in a warehouse... No other information. And where the heck is Emily? Nonetheless, good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Oh SNAP I didn't even think about his tattoos! Brilliant! I really hope the wards will let cal go. I'm anxious to see what will happen and curious as to where you're leading this. Good stuff and you should know that I flipping LOvE the idea of Cal being a religious man. Based if the show I didn't really think he was at all lol but this story makes me like him more. Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Dun. Dun. Dunnnnn! You totally flipped this around... I totally thought that he was in the building and then you just up and changed it! And Cal is hurt and is continuing to get hurt but he got to talk to Gillian so that's good. :). I am already in flippin love with this story. Epic. And Cal told Gillian that he loved her. Aawww. Good stuff .
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that we fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show Fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

Make some noise!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only 7 days left til poll closes.
AndromedaAiken chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
The end was very funny! :) I'm glad Cal's on his way to healing however, I felt that the story of Cal and Gillian could have abit more of an ending. :) It seemed rather abrupt. But I loved it all the same!
lilawonder chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Beautiful story! Amazing insight into the characters. The way you ended it was perfect. You packed a lot into 6 chapters, great work.

Melissa
Calculated Artificiality chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Oh, this whole thing is just wonderful. I have no other words, just a plea: please write another story for lie to me. You're brilliant.
Avallynh chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Oh, WOW. This is such a lovely, LOVELY story.

You've given such satisfying chapters: saying so much, never rambling, catching moments but quietly unfolding months behind them; keeping the characters so delightfully true to life: it's consummate storytelling, and I was utterly SATED at the end. Sated, and yet wanting more.

Bloody brilliant, this. THANK you.
destiellove17 chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
oh my gosh ! that was freaking awesome ! SEQUEL ! :))))