Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lantrisi
GBTtown chapter 17 . 7/31
good story
SSSra chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
another awesome story to bad it seems to be on hiatus, it was a good read and interesting enough to keep me wanting to keep reading.
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Harry was sent back to learn, now he is supplying needed materials.
Yinko chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
The sanity of Dumbledore's plan is non-existent. As is the caution of Harry for blindly going into it with a person he has no reason to trust, or is it his Lantrisi arrogance?
Soki711 chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
So far an enjoyable story.
Seimika chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
while i love your warslayer story when will you be updating this and your other story?
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
any chance of continuing this story?
NightWithMoon chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
it occurs to me that a society such as the latrisi would try and figure out a way to place the focus/amplifiers inside their bodies and not some stupid stick they'd have to wave around...
Anon chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Huge error in this chapter. Back when Harry was at #12 you said that pettigrew was caught and sirius was proven innocent, now you have the ministry trying to capture him for no reason.
Philodice chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
I want a trophy.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Love the fic man just wish you would keep updating it :D
davd22 chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
Hey great story, I hope you get back to wrighting more someday.
Zyvorg chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Fun story, although I will admit the first thing I thought of after I started reading was a bad movie called Vampire Wars 4: Vampires in Space. Thankfully this is far better than said movie. I hope you update soon.
timt020 chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
Great story, hope you update it.
HellsMaji chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
Ooh, this story is pretty awesome. I hope it's not abandoned and that you'll update it soon. :D