Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lantrisi
GeoJeda chapter 17 . 12/24/2021
Fun so far. Keep it going.
Jameslw chapter 17 . 12/6/2020
Great story please continue
Asumodeus chapter 17 . 6/5/2019
this was certainly an interesting read, I always enjoy reading about a skilled and competent Harry. I found the chemestry between characters engaging and at times hillarious. I wish that we got to see some of Harrys' infiltration, assassination, etc trainging (wanted to see him blow pureblood mansions sky high with death eaters inside). All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed myself reading this.
Veronica McClure chapter 5 . 6/3/2019
Well, there are certain Brit dialects that some people who speak it or them use "old as basic form of address for man to man talk even if they are the same age, or one male friend to another.
yrlastin chapter 10 . 6/3/2019
wouldn't Voldemort have been sent flying if he tried to block a 150 Pound sword wielded by Harry no matter how strong he might be after his enhancements?
Gracealma chapter 17 . 6/7/2018
Super story. So like the action.
Gracealma chapter 12 . 6/7/2018
Love this story. You are a good writer. I love that Harry the same as the world over, hears that he has a son (or daughter) faints! LOL!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2018
Almost 700 years old and highly trained and yet was fought by Voldemort to a stalemate. What crap is this?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2018
I can't handle the fact that Harry doesn't do anything to Malfoy. What a wimp.
Hikari Nova chapter 14 . 4/8/2018
revive and update please as this is EPIC!
Smokeing chapter 17 . 3/17/2018
Very good story enjoyed it very much couldn't hardly put it down hope you pick it up again thank you for writing it
Toby860 chapter 17 . 2/3/2018
Well I do like a story and where it's at right now are you going to have any more interaction with Harry and his woman and his child I mean you think having a child be a big thing to him as far as you said for almost 700 years this might be his only child so far do you think you want to be a big part of his life instead of just seeing him once
WillItWork chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
So, massive AU, internally consistent making a HP fixfic? I'm good with this!

It seems like Hermione should have more of a personality shift, but it all works out. Leave the wizards on the ground, and conquer the world!

Thanks for sharing.
Tsamoka chapter 17 . 10/26/2017
A good chunk of this seems to be original content. If that is the case, then it's a fraking good job you're doing so far. Keep up the good work! :)
GBTtown chapter 17 . 7/31/2017