Reviews for To Be the One
kalikk chapter 18 . 5/31
tão lindos...onde eu posso arrumar um veela também?
mamapotterhead92 chapter 18 . 5/27
omg update soon i love it
mamapotterhead92 chapter 16 . 5/27
on my dads side of the family my 3 cousins are 10 and 20 yrs older than me. ik how it is
DracoVeelaLover chapter 18 . 4/22
What an amazing story I love it you are a really good writer
R0ckerbaby chapter 18 . 3/30
Abandoned?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
is it over or are thhere more chapters? also why cpouldnt he sleep?
Idk chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Why didn't Dumbledore punish Ron or something, I mean, he was about to his someone. Just a small punishment to acknowledge what he wanted to do! Otherwise the story is amazing! :) Thank you!
A random fan chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Please update this story
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2015
Well, I was pulled into this story like dust into a vacuum cleaner. :)
Quite a story it is, really. But like all the great fanfiction I stumble upon, I'll just have to wait God knows how long for it to be finished. I just hope that it will be soon. Not that I wished the story to be short, I like stories that develop in time, but.. I'm extremely curious what will be next. So good luck with Lady Inspiration, I hope she'll visit you soon.
Dramamomma19 chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
I am sorry to say I am disappointed in this story in that it is incomplete and I would love for their to be more of it. Please let me know if you will or not update and when. I did not stop to review because it was so good I kept going. I am also going to say it is in my top favorites of stories.
loveroax chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
Love it! Good job.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
I LOVE this book. PLEASE UPDATE
Adela-Elli chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
This is one of your best chapters! Very well written and simply enchanting to read!