Reviews for To Be the One
ZillahLily chapter 18 . 10/17
please please update soon. I really really want to read the rest
saroura92 chapter 7 . 8/28
one, Harry deserve a slap or too. he doesn't care that Ron was going to strike her but Drago doesn't let him he is rude to him? and Dambledor... i don't know what to say about him. does he really think that he has the right to tell them Drago s secret whey they are his ennemies?
and Ron when he think about how Malfoy will supposedly treat Hermione it's like h
jannah101297 chapter 18 . 2/8
hello... are you abandoning your story? I hope you just take a long break... but you did already take a long break... I hope you will continued this story... but oh well... I can only hope anyway hope you have a great life there and I know you are more likely to be busy with your working and personal life... that so understandable... I just entered working life for 3 month and it seriously take a lot of my time... I barely even watch my fav drama nor read Boookkkkkssss ohh welll... even now... it hard to find time to read fanfic...
Omg chapter 18 . 1/23
You are a very talented writer this story is amazing. I have a blog I was wondering if I could post it on my top ten stories. Your name would be on it of course, email me at if you are interested thank you for your time.
StarlightWinterWolf chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
Quick thing . . . It's Avada Kedavra - not Avada Cadavra.
Otherwise, this story is great so far!
kalikk chapter 18 . 5/31/2016
tão lindos...onde eu posso arrumar um veela também?
mamapotterhead92 chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
omg update soon i love it
mamapotterhead92 chapter 16 . 5/27/2016
on my dads side of the family my 3 cousins are 10 and 20 yrs older than me. ik how it is
Queen 0f Heartz chapter 18 . 4/22/2016
What an amazing story I love it you are a really good writer
R0ckerbaby chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
Abandoned?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
is it over or are thhere more chapters? also why cpouldnt he sleep?
Idk chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Why didn't Dumbledore punish Ron or something, I mean, he was about to his someone. Just a small punishment to acknowledge what he wanted to do! Otherwise the story is amazing! :) Thank you!
A random fan chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Please update this story
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2015
Well, I was pulled into this story like dust into a vacuum cleaner. :)
Quite a story it is, really. But like all the great fanfiction I stumble upon, I'll just have to wait God knows how long for it to be finished. I just hope that it will be soon. Not that I wished the story to be short, I like stories that develop in time, but.. I'm extremely curious what will be next. So good luck with Lady Inspiration, I hope she'll visit you soon.
Dramamomma19 chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
I am sorry to say I am disappointed in this story in that it is incomplete and I would love for their to be more of it. Please let me know if you will or not update and when. I did not stop to review because it was so good I kept going. I am also going to say it is in my top favorites of stories.