Reviews for The Definition of Normal
boredoclover chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Usually it bugs me when people get B&B together quickly, and I only think it's ok if their story has at least 50000 words building up to it. This is the one exception. This is perfect. You're awesome.
uiouiouio chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OMG! That was by far, the sweetest thing I ever read! My God! Was so Booth&Bones!

Just AMAZING! More than amazing! So lovely!

Obviously you're already in my favorites authors, and this in my favorites stories(:
Waterbender111 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I loved it! Great job, this is a way i would love them to get together! Something simple but full of love, great job capturing that! Keep it up
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Haha, aw, very cute, very sweet.
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
wow...this was adorable!
ElizabethDQMW chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Just wanted to let you know I thought you did a fantastic job capturing Booth and Brennan in their moment of "realization." Great characterization and dialogue. I could totally see something like this happening on the show. Thanks so much and please keep writing!

Elizabeth
Gryphin chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I haven't read any fic in so long now and this one was just BEGGING for me to take the time...so I did! Aren't you proud of me?

And it was so perfect. I just loved it, and if I wasn't totally in love with Booth and Brennan before, I certainly would be after reading this. You captured "normal" excellently as a theme, one that I think about when I'm writing as well. You said so much in this without a lot of dialog, and that is exactly how I like it.

Very well done my friend. This was beautiful.

~Crystal
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This little story is not "Normal" is way above normal!

great job as always!

Becca
Pha1ange5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Lovely!
morebones chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Beautiful. It really sums up their interaction. It feels really them, and as normal it is for them to share everything else, as normal it should be to react to their feelings. Getting together physically, in such a simple way, is the only step they have left to take. If we speak about normal.

grc73 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love this. No chance of expanding it is there? Please? *looks hopeful* :-)
michaeladawn chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
awe. excellent.

I thought it was quite well written. Simple. Lovely.

:D
the punchline chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
beautifully written and in character too. well done :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
*sigh* this is beautiful.

Booth relaxed into the couch, causally propping his feet on the coffee table and flipping open one of Bones’ anthropology journals. Within seconds, his forehead was furrowed in concentration as he tried to decipher all the technical jargon. He recognized individual words: mandible, ilia, zygomatic—years of working with her had obviously taken its toll—but the rest was a foreign language. That was how he felt sometimes when talking to her, like they spoke different languages. But he never got tired of trying to understand her, trying to learn h

i love the analogy
Addicted2Castle chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wonderful story! Very cute!

I could really imagine just how Booth looked and felt when suddenly all those people were firing all their questions. LOL Funny!

Loved your creation of simplicity between them as soon as they left the event and were on their way home and later on by just being them and being normal. Beautiful!